Egypt counters Turkey with massive military exercises along Libyan border

Egypt too have very powerful airforce

Egyptian Airforce
without BVR air to air missiles
without Cruise missiles
without Air refueling Tankers for large scale operation
without elecctronic warfare systems

also 200 Egyptian F-16s are outdated without any modernization

so Egyptian Airforce can match with the Turkish Airforce + Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean

and solid armoured mechanized core to reckon with.... just see those beasts M1 Abraham and their numbers in Egyptian arm

Turkish Army has 40.000+ TOW , MILAN , ERYX , KONKURS , KORNET and latest technology Turkish OMTAS anti Tank missiles to turn all Tanks into crap of metal in the Middle East

also Turkish ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs to carry UMTAS anti Tank missiles to hunt enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , etc

and Turkish Army is the best in the world for urban warfare and to fight against guerrilla tactics .... because of great experience since 1990

so Nobody can enter Tripoli and Misrata

Egyptian Airforce
without BVR air to air missiles
without Cruise missiles
without Air refueling Tankers for large scale operation
without elecctronic warfare systems

also 200 Egyptian F-16s are outdated without any modernization

so Egyptian Airforce can match with the Turkish Airforce + Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish Army has 40.000+ TOW , MILAN , ERYX , KONKURS , KORNET and latest technology Turkish OMTAS anti Tank missiles to turn all Tanks into crap of metal in the Middle East

also Turkish ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs to carry UMTAS anti Tank missiles to hunt enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , etc

and Turkish Army is the best in the world for urban warfare and to fight against guerrilla tactics .... because of great experience since 1990

so Nobody can enter Tripoli and Misrata

What about there Mirages and Fulcrums? They too don't have BVR?

For your military agree that they are so capable and have lots of modern weapons to enter the land battle with Egypt but how much Turkey can deploy and in what time? I mean what's the air lift and sea lift capability of Turkey? Remember it's not weak Syria where Turks will enter without any significant opposition.... its very powerful and well equipped army of Egypt.... don't you think they will have geographical advantages??

Both Egypt and Turkey are military Mammoths.... Turkey is slightly more powerful due it's very capable navy and modern cruise and ballistic missiles.... but saying Egypt is no match to Turkey is seriously underestimating Egypt.... Egypt too have very powerful airforce and solid armoured mechanized core to reckon with.... just see those beasts M1 Abraham and their numbers in Egyptian army.... in fact they will have total upper hand if war erupts between these two giants somewhere in Libya as it will be quite easy for Egypt to deploy logistics wise as they are sharing borders with Libya.... Turkey on the other hand come all the way across Mediterranean which will stretch its resources and painful cost wise too.... hope there's no war and peace will prevail...
If there is conflict it will only involve air and navy of both countries currently turkey is far ahead in these two categories as for syria you should know that US is protecting terrorist separatist organization still turkey has taken over nearly 30% northern syria with less than 5% of all assets that turkish army have but don’t worry turkish-egyptian war won’t happen
But egyptian-ethiopian has pretty big odds to happen

Last edited:
If there is conflict it will only involve air and navy of both countries currently turkey is far ahead in these two categories as for syria you should know that US is protecting terrorist separatist organization still turkey has taken over nearly 30% northern syria with less than 5% of all assets that turkish army have but don’t worry turkish-egyptian war won’t happen

Isn't Ethiopia a landlocked country? If Egypt has attack on their dams I think they will require either Sudan or Eritrea approval.... apart from this I have heard that Ethiopia now days doing very good on economic growth military front... is this true?

It is dick measuring contest with no winners in end bcz both of them will walk home like dickless monkeys. This has been the fate of Muslim Nations for a long time now bcz they fight like hungry pigs for a piece of their own $hit.

FYI Egypt is acting on behalf of Saudis otherwise they have no interest in Libya.
:omghaha:

Isn't Ethiopia a landlocked country? If Egypt has attack on their dams I think they will require either Sudan or Eritrea approval.... apart from this I have heard that Ethiopia now days doing very good on economic growth military front... is this true?
To be honest I don’t know very much about ethiopia and their military situation but i know about the dam issue which is like national security threat for egypt
A final deal should have been signed on 29 or 29 January but today is 30th and still isn’t signed probably we are heading towards limited egyptian-ethiopian conflict
Theoretically they would ask for approval but since it is life or death situation i think egypt would go unilaterally neither sudan nor eritrea have reliable air defenses against F-16 I don’t think there is even will to confront egypt
Actually egypt only needs to bomb the dam but they will need from uae aircraft tankers it’s hard to imagine that uae will give to them if we know that uae has its own africa foreign policy that would be badly affected if they give tankers another problem is BVR capability I don’t think that egypt has it
Of course egypt can use ballistic missiles or its navy but again question is whether they have the necessary range to fire from egypt(yet again my opinion is they don’t have that range) in 2019 egypt lost 4 aircrafts and this month 1 total number is 5 lost this gives impression that egyptian pilots are not so ready if we sum up things egypt is not ready to pull off an operation sabotaging GERD dam but since this is very important for the internal stability of egypt i quess they will find a way to do it

Last edited:
To be honest I don’t know very much about ethiopia and their military situation but i know about the dam issue which is like national security threat for egypt
A final deal should have been signed on 29 or 29 January but today is 30th and still isn’t signed probably we are heading towards limited egyptian-ethiopian conflict
Theoretically they would ask for approval but since it is life or death situation i think egypt would go unilaterally neither sudan nor eritrea have reliable air defenses against F-16 I don’t think there is even will to confront egypt
Actually egypt only needs to bomb the dam but they will need from uae aircraft tankers it’s hard to imagine that uae will give to them if we know that uae has its own africa foreign policy that would be badly affected if they give tankers another problem is BVR capability I don’t think that egypt has it
Of course efypt can use ballistic missiles or its navy but again question is whether they have the necessary range to fire from egypt(yet again my opinion is they don’t have that range) in 2019 egypt lost 4 aircrafts and this month 1 total number is 5 lost this gives impression that egyptian pilots are not so ready if we sum up things egypt is not ready to pull off an operation sabotaging GERD dam but since this is very important for the internal stability of egypt i quess they will find a way to do it

Hope issue is sorted out diplomatically without any military action and outcome will be beneficial for both Ethiopia and Egypt.....

Of course egypt can use ballistic missiles or its navy but again question is whether they have the necessary range to fire from egypt(yet again my opinion is they don’t have that range) in 2019 egypt lost 4 aircrafts and this month 1 total number is 5 lost this gives impression that egyptian pilots are not so ready if we sum up things egypt is not ready to pull off an operation sabotaging GERD dam but since this is very important for the internal stability of egypt i quess they will find a way to do it

Egypt don't have the ball for that, if they do they will pay high price:-). Should help Etihopeans with that building that dam fast.

Egypt don't have the ball for that, if they do they will pay high price:-). Should help Etihopeans with that building that dam fast.
Even bigger problem for them is that they don’t have capabilities to do it

Egypt is just a mercenary force at this point. They represent interests of KSA, UAE, US, and Israel only.

Egyptian farmland is drying out due to lack of water. Ethiopia is adamant about harming Egypt. Egypt is wasting precious time.

Conflict in Libya won't help Egypt, it will be another failure in a long list of failures.

The wanna be Sultan has surely achieved something,turning all countries of the region against Turkey,there's an unusual alliance being set up as I speak.

Turkey is already in a delicate position in Syria where Turkey and its military are totally helpless as Assad alongside Russia are leading a full assault on Idlib and most Turkish outposts being now encircled. A part protesting,there's nothing much it can do.

Now it wants to play in Libya when the situation is not sustainable even in the medium term (fragmented GNA,Misrata under attack,desertion of Syrian mercenaries they sent to Libya),few means to project its power and no neighboring country willing to accept Turkish armed forces to operate from their territory. Not to add there are risks of direct confrontations with Egypt as it threatened to intervene in Libya. If Egyptian armed forces start to steamroll into Libya,there's little Turkey can do.

Turkey is gonna get boxed in to the Russian block they have no choice they can bark about what Moscow is doing in Syria but they wont be able to do anything cause they know the west ditched them, Tayyip erratic policies of the last decade is biting him in the a..s, now he is trying to use whatever influence he has in Syria shift them to Libya but will be again forced by Moscow to get on the Table anyways I dont side with no one here the Libyans are suffering from this meddling by all sides
Egypt is just a mercenary force at this point. They represent interests of KSA, UAE, US, and Israel only.

Egyptian farmland is drying out due to lack of water. Ethiopia is adamant about harming Egypt. Egypt is wasting precious time.

Conflict in Libya won't help Egypt, it will be another failure in a long list of failures.

Egypt is irrlevent nothing special

Trump administration ALLOWED Turkey to establish a buffer zone between Turkey and SDF in Syria.

FYI: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...er-to-ankara-and-leaves-syrian-kurds-for-dead

Turkey wants to annex Northern Syria?
Well not officially since it would trigger sanctions but unofficially it’s very likely we are in 2020 since 2016 there was three operations (2016,2018,2019) 2017 was the year of the referendum TR government was much more focused on that
There are 4 more years left until 2023 presidential elections and already 20-30% of northern syria is under turkish control yet you say they neede american approval

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom