What's new

Egypt calls Erdogan statements ‘ironic,’ accuses Turkey of sponsoring terrorism

You "invited" the British?

For tea and biscuits? When Allenby and others trampled on the grave of Saladin and reneged on their deal to reward Arabs after WW1, were you pleased with your invitation?

Did they remember your gracious invitation when Nasser nationalised Suez?

Arabs seem to be the only folks who are proud of their invitations.
I see you memorised some replies without even reading the actual history.
Just like the ottomans invited the British and Russians to protect them from the Egyptian army when the Egyptian army almost took Istanbul. They proudly invited non Muslims into Muslim business for the first time in history.
I am not going to argue about history simply because you don't know the history learn to read and then write.
Egypt again has zero foreign bases turkey full of them. Take your independence first and then talk about sovereignty.
Also do you agree with other points given that you skipped them.

"Where is my favorite dictator?"

Maybe Egyptian government should try to stop licking Israeli & US boots
So you are telling me Egyptian government is licking Israel boots the same Egyptian government that supports Assad which Israel keeps bombing and would sell their soul to take down.
Egyptian government is licking American boots the same government that didn't buy a single American weapon sence the decades and buying Russian weapons even as US threatening with sanction.
Makes sense.

In fact, the Kavalali family is a Turkish dynasty. His army was Turkish. He rebelled against his state because of political reasons and power sharing issues. From central asia to africa, There are hundreds of such wars in Turkish history. Even after leaving the Ottoman administration, the Turkish influence in the Egyptian army continued for many years. So there's no reason for nationalist Arabs to be proud.

Even Yavuz Selim did not fight against the Arabs actually. He entered Cairo by defeating the Mamluk dynasty, Dawla al Turkiyya, which they bearing Turkish names and turkish roots.

I see you memorised some replies without even reading the actual history.
Just like the ottomans invited the British and Russians to protect them from the Egyptian army when the Egyptian army almost took Istanbul. They proudly invited non Muslims into Muslim business for the first time in history.
I am not going to argue about history simply because you don't know the history learn to read and then write.
Egypt again has zero foreign bases turkey full of them. Take your independence first and then talk about sovereignty.
Also do you agree with other points given that you skipped them.

So you are telling me Egyptian government is licking Israel boots the same Egyptian government that supports Assad which Israel keeps bombing and would sell their soul to take down.
Egyptian government is licking American boots the same government that didn't buy a single American weapon sence the decades and buying Russian weapons even as US threatening with sanction.
Makes sense.
Why the heck would you need foreign bases? Egypt is what mature historians call a "client" state.

If the entire state acts as a vassal of western powers, not one single base is needed. Egypt is the base.

"They proudly invited non Muslims into Muslim business for the first time in history."

Come off it. They offered military alliances, not becoming someone's bithc.

And fyi, they weren't the first Islamic empire to ally with non-Muslims against other Muslim rivals. So you can get off your high camel.

Makes sense.
Egypt is fully under control of USA, KSA and UAE ecomomically and politically thats why Trump said where is my favourite dictator.
Everybody knows it has said for your leader and you say Egypt is indipendent so think twice. Any country who takes money from IMF or others has no independence .

Sorry, an Egyptian, whose borders were drawn by the British, is trying to lecture Turks on sovereignty. Just wanted to make sure I heard that right.
What's your beef with Egypt, Englishman?

My favourite DICKtator
Good for you.

Shameless servants.
This propaganda was seeded here on this forum during the rule of Iranian puppy Asif Ali Zardari.
With this also started target killing in Pakistan also orchestrated by Iran.

Why the heck would you need foreign bases? Egypt is what mature historians call a "client" state.
So the Clint state doesn't have foreign forces presence and the independent state has. yup that's how it works. And to prove your point the Americans asked for bases and were denied they even asked for use of Egyptians bases to store equipment and Egypt agreed if they were guarded and maintain by Egyptian forces which Americans didn't agree to. Again learn to read before writing don't form the idea and then look for ways to support it. And stop the mental gymnastics you got bested you have nothing to add.

In fact, the Kavalali family is a Turkish dynasty. His army was Turkish. He rebelled against his state because of political reasons and power sharing issues. From central asia to africa, There are hundreds of such wars in Turkish history. Even after leaving the Ottoman administration, the Turkish influence in the Egyptian army continued for many years. So there's no reason for nationalist Arabs to be proud.

Even Yavuz Selim did not fight against the Arabs actually. He entered Cairo by defeating the Mamluk dynasty, Dawla al Turkiyya, which they bearing Turkish names and turkish roots.
Read more please all you are saying are either lies or half truths.

Egypt is fully under control of USA, KSA and UAE ecomomically and politically thats why Trump said where is my favourite dictator.
Everybody knows it has said for your leader and you say Egypt is indipendent so think twice. Any country who takes money from IMF or others has no independence .
Not true. Again there isn't a single proof that Egypt is following the policies of either countries. Egyptian foreign policy is so different to that of the US or SA that you can't possibly call it similar. Trump likes all sisi because al sisi hates MBs which trump hates.

Kashmir was a "country"

thank you for stating this out and correcting me! Sorry for my lack of knowledge!

Work on what??

on the issue..

the other parts specially egypt and smuggling I dont answer anymore.. except this:

asking Arabs to do differently
you are blind nationalist.. I am talking here about whom? arabs? no! I am adressing those who act as if it is a religious obligation to help arabs/balistinensers and those who think its minor thing for others folks.. they are the ignorant ones who do not know about places in wich all the fitna exists I mentioned before.. years leater thy hear but still ignorants they stay.. I write but I know I am not the one to change their hearts.. and it is too much to ask for..

You speak sense.However you shouldn't bother. @Falcon29 is an Arab supremacist who tries to hide it.Worse than that Saif guy imo.At least Saif Al Arab was open about his views.Falcon tries hiding his supremacist views under the guise of Sunni caliphate.But truth is he's an Arab supremacist.That's why you don't see him speaking out for Muslims in Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas etc.Only Palestine.

I realised it some time ago.. before that I didnt notice him much.. all i learned is it has no real meaning to reply him because he is a racist like I stated out some times.. I hoped for adressing other ppl.. also I have sometimes too much temper..

the only thing I wished and asked for is to treat muslims in different states equal and for support at least by our hearts and mouthes wich is for some ppl too much to ask for..

it seems the future will hold much more destruction for the region.. specially if there is no awakening and no eyes opener..

So the Clint state doesn't have foreign forces presence and the independent state has. yup that's how it works. And to prove your point the Americans asked for bases and were denied they even asked for use of Egyptians bases to store equipment and Egypt agreed if they were guarded and maintain by Egyptian forces which Americans didn't agree to.
Man you're tiringly circuitous with this. Again, Egypt is a vassal/client of American deep state neoconservative, zionist/xtian fundamentalist mega church interests. If you already do every single thing these puppeteers ask of you, then they don't need the added step of having their own troops on your soil. If your military protects their interests, they don't need to send US troops to be based there.

It's quite straightforward really. Egypt might as well be the 51st state of the union. Those nice straight borders remind me of Nevada and Colorado in fact.

Man you're tiringly circuitous with this. Again, Egypt is a vassal/client of American deep state neoconservative, zionist/xtian fundamentalist mega church interests. If you already do every single thing these puppeteers ask of you, then they don't need the added step of having their own troops on your soil. If your military protects their interests, they don't need to send US troops to be based there.

It's quite straightforward really. Egypt might as well be the 51st state of the union. Those nice straight borders remind me of Nevada and Colorado in fact.
Cool story bro. Not gonna repeat my argument. Believe what you want.

What's your beef with Egypt, Englishman?
No no you misunderstand. I am helping them deal with their inferiority complex. The first part of moving on requires acceptance of historical facts, however brutal that realisation is. Egypt got dealt with last century by various neocolonial Western and Israeli governments. This is at least partly due to internal intrigue designed to weaken the Egyptian state to the benefit of Sisi-type dictators and their enablers. No coincidence that he is Trump's favourite btw.

Elites of certain nations like Egypt should humbly accept their recent vassal status and only then can they seek to improve themselves.

I'd love to see them grow some balls and listen to their people protesting instead of locking them up because they dared to actually raise a good point.

No no you misunderstand. I am helping them deal with their inferiority complex. The first part of moving on requires acceptance of historical facts, however brutal that realisation is. Egypt got dealt with last century by various neocolonial Western and Israeli governments. This is at least partly due to internal intrigue designed to weaken the Egyptian state to the benefit of Sisi-type dictators and their enablers. No coincidence that he is Trump's favourite btw.

Elites of certain nations like Egypt should humbly accept their recent vassal status and only then can they seek to improve themselves.

I'd love to see them grow some balls and listen to their people protesting instead of locking them up because they dared to actually raise a good point.

You do know, Egypt and Israel had various wars. If not, visit Egypt on 10th of Ramadan, to see the sentiments of the nation.
You are clearly clueless and doing no good to anyone.
I understand, lot of BS propaganda has been paddled on this forum during the rule of Asif Ali Zardari but that was part of Indian cold start to isolate Pakistan from Arabia.
Now Egypt is providing Pakistan Mirage fighters so we shall refrain from digging their intermediate history. Instead, we shall build our relations with Arabia as it was before democracy.

You do know, Egypt and Israel had various wars. If not, visit Egypt on 10th of Ramadan, to see the sentiments of the nation.
You are clearly clueless and doing no good to anyone.
I understand, lot of BS propaganda has been paddled on this forum during the rule of Asif Ali Zardari but that was part of Indian cold start to isolate Pakistan from Arabia.
Now Egypt is providing Pakistan Mirage fighters so we shall refrain from digging their intermediate history. Instead, we shall build our relations with Arabia as it was before democracy.
Hey, like you, I would be more than happy to see the return of Arab nationalism like the Nasser era. Sisi is taking Egypt further and further away from that. And no, I am not clueless. I fully understand what it's like to have one's national interests sold out by corrupt embezzling dictators or even corrupt embezzling elected leaders.

A pretty decent rule of thumb is if a sitting US president says you're his "favourite dictator", your nation is in trouble.

you are blind nationalist.. I am talking here about whom? arabs? no! I am adressing those who act as if it is a religious obligation to help arabs/balistinensers and those who think its minor thing for others folks.. they are the ignorant ones who do not know about places in wich all the fitna exists I mentioned before.. years leater thy hear but still ignorants they stay.. I write but I know I am not the one to change their hearts.. and it is too much to ask for..

I realised it some time ago.. before that I didnt notice him much.. all i learned is it has no real meaning to reply him because he is a racist like I stated out some times.. I hoped for adressing other ppl.. also I have sometimes too much temper..

the only thing I wished and asked for is to treat muslims in different states equal and for support at least by our hearts and mouthes wich is for some ppl too much to ask for..

it seems the future will hold much more destruction for the region.. specially if there is no awakening and no eyes opener..

As usual, you can't answer the questions I posed for you. And you are stuck in corner and call me Arab supremacist for it. While you are actually Turkish nationalist.

Sorry, an Egyptian, whose borders were drawn by the British, is trying to lecture Turks on sovereignty. Just wanted to make sure I heard that right.

I don't get how this is a response to what he said. Read his first post again. It's true that Turkey does buy weapons and does trade with Israel. And it's true that Turkey is secular. He doesn't bash Turkey but is bashing the Turkish members here who say Arabs aren't pro-Islam enough or whatever they're trying to say.

You speak sense.However you shouldn't bother. @Falcon29 is an Arab supremacist who tries to hide it.Worse than that Saif guy imo.At least Saif Al Arab was open about his views.Falcon tries hiding his supremacist views under the guise of Sunni caliphate.But truth is he's an Arab supremacist.That's why you don't see him speaking out for Muslims in Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas etc.Only Palestine.

I don't know how some of you guys develop thought process like this. The Timur guy is not even religious. He is just a nationalist Turk. And previously he said Turks should rule over Arab world. Arabs never say we should rule over Turkey. And we give these guys lots of respect. I could start debunking him very harshly but I fear fitnah more than you guys and I don't do it out of respect and manners. Something that guy lacks.

Treat Muslims equally what you need us for ?? How are we preventing you? On one hand you say you hate us and we will be destroyed and are irrelevant. On other you make it like we posses all the influence and should do things differently. If you are better and know how to appropriately approach these matters what's stopping you? Why you need us?

I represent neither Arabs nor any other ethnicity.I'm speaking according to my faith, belief & logic.

What 'faith' are you talking about? Your idea of 'faith' is this? Muslims are least practicing they ever have been and you guys only care about some political statements which does nothing to change situation. It's character flaws that you guys have that is ruining you. It's not political decisions. All of you guys are liars and misguided Muslims, this is why in past 60 years we had so much change in leadership and so many changes in balance of power between so many Muslims and different ethnicities and nothing has changed. You think this is something political?

As usual, you can't answer the questions I posed for you

if you cannot read than find someone who reads for you.. you are always asking things I have given the answers for.. and than begin idiotic claims about "you cant answer" "dont reply" I dont reply to such idiotic questions I dont need to repeat myself because mostly I address this talk to others..

Turkish nationalist
BUH! and now? does this make my effort smaller? or what I said? no..

Why you need us
I do not need you but you are a big supporter of those who bring destruction to the ME you posted some time ago your pan Saudi arabian dreams and your warmongering and declaring other as unbelivers who would not follow your saudianism..

again if you would read you would find answers but you dont read because you have a different agenda..

so lets throw out something into the room like you do.. you can support trump like your masters because trump and MBS will bring peace to the world!

shure you did not read this :
I hoped for adressing other ppl..

this is why in past 60 years we had so much change in leadership and so many changes in balance of power between so many Muslims and different ethnicities and nothing has changed. You think this is something political?

oh man.. muslims love wealth today.. they are not ready to give it up for other dreams if they even dream of it.. for many muslims khalifa, sharia and praying 5 times a day are stuff from wich nightmares are made of..

you say you hate us

what a liar!

I say to you your disrespect, your ultrasubremacy dreams and your selfishness is what divides and brings nothing than destruction to the region..

@Petrichor was right saif is better than this guy.. he is at least not a liar about his intentions.. and we saw you praising saif your soulmate..

Hey, like you, I would be more than happy to see the return of Arab nationalism like the Nasser era. Sisi is taking Egypt further and further away from that. And no, I am not clueless. I fully understand what it's like to have one's national interests sold out by corrupt embezzling dictators or even corrupt embezzling elected leaders.

A pretty decent rule of thumb is if a sitting US president says you're his "favourite dictator", your nation is in trouble.

What is more important is stability in any nation.
Sisi did not created the mess, in which Egypt was, when step forward and took the charge.
Clearly that mess was peddled by the CIA staged Morsi and the objective was same, i.e. to turn a great country like Egypt into a mess like Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan.
Imagine the world where Egypt was in civil war and it's people were appearing in neighboring states as refugees.
US has clearly plan to knock off all the Sunni states, just to increase to Iranian reach of sabotage. Obviously there's no evidence of US co-operation with Iran but the circumstantial evidence endorse this fact.

In any case, what is most absurd is to court Egypt of it's past and blaming Sisi for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom