What's new

Egypt calls Erdogan statements ‘ironic,’ accuses Turkey of sponsoring terrorism

Hey Turks free your land from the American troops and then will talk about who is a puppet. Hey Turks lose a single martyr fighting Israel and then you can talk about Palestine. Hey Turks stop buying Israeli weapons and goods and supporting them and then you can talk about Palestine. Hey Turks make prostitution and sodomy illegal and then you can talk about leading Muslims.

Cool story was that revealed to you in an out of body experience.
Sorry, an Egyptian, whose borders were drawn by the British, is trying to lecture Turks on sovereignty. Just wanted to make sure I heard that right.

Sorry, an Egyptian, whose borders were drawn by the British, is trying to lecture Turks on sovereignty. Just wanted to make sure I heard that right.
DFAQ you on about Egypt had the same borders sense the Pharos.Egypt was a kingdom with its own army and government under British protection after the Egyptian king invitation (to protect him from a coup) Egypt co ruled Sudan with the British. Plus today is today Egypt has zero foreign bases. How many do you have?

despite kashmir the other two had existed as a country in the past..

so you mean your ppl are getting raped? they have to marry jews? a jew is in your family and watching you? thyou guys arnt allowed to say bismillah or do a friday prayer? or did jews let you forcully put alcohol on ramadan in your throat? or are palestinians being mass deported? or are they decreasing in numbers because they are in camps or slaughtered? the cities such destroyed that no stones glue to each other and are in broken pieces? be real! be real and dont act as if the whole world is about you..!

there are muslims who face what I wrote! and yet you say they dont or see it as a lesser thing!

I talked about double standards they are reality! you guys have double standards and this is disgusting.. ppl at least can say something but what do we see..? ppl are siding up with opressors and they act as if there is no opression! see saudi arabia or uae their voices for kashmir and s.turkestan.. as much as i dislike erdogan sometimes he does the right.. he has ties to india but he wasnt silent about kashmir or acting as if there is nothing.. and than ppl come and fart about not accepting jewish state! BLA BLA! you guys are fake! if you cant accept jewish state than what is about the other states I mentioned? you accept them? again some will find excuses and fart about going into war with this or that wich nobody has mentioned to do!

I do not defend the ugly opressors and I wont talk it sweet.. ppl faced fitna in chechnya, and I spoke for them. ppl faced fitna in iraq and I spoke for them! ppl face fitna in palestine I speak for them! ppl face fitna in Kashmir I speak for them! ppl face fitna in myanmar I speak for them and ppl face fitna in east turkestan I speak for them.. simple as it is my support for them here from germany.. ppl can do something, let it be little things like you can speak and defend them, you have maybe money you can spend it for them.. there are so much different ways to give some support maybe you can make a youtube video if you have the ability, or write articles, or organise ppl or just talk to some friends! or some ppl are demonstrating somewhere you bring them something to drink.. its support.. who among us can form an army to end the unjust opressors? is it that what I asked for? No! I just talked about ppl who have double standards and about ppl who would be silent if it is about their wealth that is being touched if they begin to speak.. I may add another groub.. the ones who are silent because of racism..

look you say what should we do.. I ask you also a question wich you never ask yourself! what could you do for your own issue? throwing stones? why not fight a real fight with guns and stop sending children to throw stones? we turks fight in the past against many countries we fought against arabs, greeks, armenians, russians, french and a big player england it was on our worst time when we fell down but we did struggle and we didnt gave up or do unnesessary stuff and thanks to the almighty he gave us power to overthrow our enemies! as for turkestan we only wish for them to live in peace and security same for others..

in short what I want to say is this: we muslims should leave this idiotic racism and acting as if others are better than others.. and one conflict has the same value as the other .. and hailing some ppl is not healthy you will find good ppl among all folks..

Kashmir was a "country" by all standards in the world for at least 2500 years though its borders kept expanding or contracting at various junctures of history. Even what you call "East Turkestan" or Uyghur/Sarikoli Tajik territory of Kashghar etc. were also from time to time "connected" with Kashmir during the last 2500 years. In fact modern Ughyur territory, Kashmir and Tibet had shared a lot with each other in the past because they were "direct geographical neighbors" of one another for most part of their histories.

Muslims fighting with each other
Thanks to the big mouth of erdogan. I don't understand why is he looking for more enemies it's not like the Turkey doesn't have internal problems or enough outside enemies.

yes you see it correctly but I add something to your point: this is due to what I wrote before.. they didnt do anything because they couldnt (western puppets) and money was simply sweeter.. what I wrote was about the past they didnt work together in this issue but they would be sucessfull if they would have!

or kashmiris or rohingya.. lets be realistic far away countries they are not paying my bills..

is that really your point? its annoying simple! maybe you ask it back to yourself what do you want ppl to do for palestine? is it not hypocrisy and double standards if you think about it?! you are confirming my previous post..

and you are israelian.. should I laugh or cry now ? you mean slit eyes and they are chinese? than what does make palestinians different from israelians? the missing curly hair? you are talking excatly like your israelian counterpart.. but do you realize it.. no? uyghur ppl are turkic and they had a country like you had in the past..

so double standard hypocrisy again! it would be unacceptable - if we would be "realistic" with palestine ! you can also say we have an enemy there (EU USA and Israel) wich is the leader of the world and we do not have the power! but than you will claim we are shaitan or other evil stuff..

I really wanted to write about ppl who would excatly come with your arguments but I didnt do it in the first place.. I waited for a reply.. you see the enemy in your case is bigger than the enemy in kashmir or east turkestan and far bigger than myanmar but no one says in your case "what should we do" or "what do you want ppl to do" and than ppl will also say I am doing fitna now! double standards are fitna! and evilness! it leads to seperation and enemiosity among ppl.. my whole case here is against double standards and the conflict in myanmar or kashmir or east turkestan or elsewhere is equal or some are worser than what palestinians face..

and you mean kashmir is not a country that is occupied and annexed? or e. turkestan a country that is annexed?
the reality is philistine is not a country.. its actually a state not really accepted by some countries as a real country.. despite kashmir the other two had existed as a country in the past..

so you mean your ppl are getting raped? they have to marry jews? a jew is in your family and watching you? thyou guys arnt allowed to say bismillah or do a friday prayer? or did jews let you forcully put alcohol on ramadan in your throat? or are palestinians being mass deported? or are they decreasing in numbers because they are in camps or slaughtered? the cities such destroyed that no stones glue to each other and are in broken pieces? be real! be real and dont act as if the whole world is about you..!

there are muslims who face what I wrote! and yet you say they dont or see it as a lesser thing!

I talked about double standards they are reality! you guys have double standards and this is disgusting.. ppl at least can say something but what do we see..? ppl are siding up with opressors and they act as if there is no opression! see saudi arabia or uae their voices for kashmir and s.turkestan.. as much as i dislike erdogan sometimes he does the right.. he has ties to india but he wasnt silent about kashmir or acting as if there is nothing.. and than ppl come and fart about not accepting jewish state! BLA BLA! you guys are fake! if you cant accept jewish state than what is about the other states I mentioned? you accept them? again some will find excuses and fart about going into war with this or that wich nobody has mentioned to do!

I do not defend the ugly opressors and I wont talk it sweet.. ppl faced fitna in chechnya, and I spoke for them. ppl faced fitna in iraq and I spoke for them! ppl face fitna in palestine I speak for them! ppl face fitna in Kashmir I speak for them! ppl face fitna in myanmar I speak for them and ppl face fitna in east turkestan I speak for them.. simple as it is my support for them here from germany.. ppl can do something, let it be little things like you can speak and defend them, you have maybe money you can spend it for them.. there are so much different ways to give some support maybe you can make a youtube video if you have the ability, or write articles, or organise ppl or just talk to some friends! or some ppl are demonstrating somewhere you bring them something to drink.. its support.. who among us can form an army to end the unjust opressors? is it that what I asked for? No! I just talked about ppl who have double standards and about ppl who would be silent if it is about their wealth that is being touched if they begin to speak.. I may add another groub.. the ones who are silent because of racism..

look you say what should we do.. I ask you also a question wich you never ask yourself! what could you do for your own issue? throwing stones? why not fight a real fight with guns and stop sending children to throw stones? we turks fight in the past against many countries we fought against arabs, greeks, armenians, russians, french and a big player england it was on our worst time when we fell down but we did struggle and we didnt gave up or do unnesessary stuff and thanks to the almighty he gave us power to overthrow our enemies! as for turkestan we only wish for them to live in peace and security same for others..

in short what I want to say is this: we muslims should leave this idiotic racism and acting as if others are better than others.. and one conflict has the same value as the other .. and hailing some ppl is not healthy you will find good ppl among all folks..
You speak sense.However you shouldn't bother. @Falcon29 is an Arab supremacist who tries to hide it.Worse than that Saif guy imo.At least Saif Al Arab was open about his views.Falcon tries hiding his supremacist views under the guise of Sunni caliphate.But truth is he's an Arab supremacist.That's why you don't see him speaking out for Muslims in Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas etc.Only Palestine.

Thanks to the big mouth of erdogan. I don't understand why is he looking for more enemies it's not like the Turkey doesn't have internal problems or enough outside enemies.
"Where is my favorite dictator?"

Maybe Egyptian government should try to stop licking Israeli & US boots?

You speak sense.However you shouldn't bother. @Falcon29 is an Arab supremacist who tries to hide it.Worse than that Saif guy imo.At least Saif Al Arab was open about his views.Falcon tries hiding his supremacist views under the guise of Sunni caliphate.But truth is he's an Arab supremacist.That's why you don't see him speaking out for Muslims in Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas etc.Only Palestine.

"Where is my favorite dictator?"

Maybe Egyptian government should try to stop licking Israeli & US boots?
Arabs are smarter than many of you guys, fighting for Turks is the last thing they would like to do.

DFAQ you on about Egypt had the same borders sense the Pharos.Egypt was a kingdom with its own army and government under British protection after the Egyptian king invitation (to protect him from a coup) Egypt co ruled Sudan with the British. Plus today is today Egypt has zero foreign bases. How many do you have?
You "invited" the British?

For tea and biscuits? When Allenby and others trampled on the grave of Saladin and reneged on their deal to reward Arabs after WW1, were you pleased with your invitation?

Did they remember your gracious invitation when Nasser nationalised Suez?

Arabs seem to be the only folks who are proud of their invitations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom