What's new

Featured EGYPT - 220 units of F-16 but without BVR missiles

And you reflect the will of the Egyptian people!? HaHa
Only you and Erdogan seem to have a problem with him..
OK now that you have spit your venom of envy you can rest in peace..
You talk like a teenage girl. How old are you. 15?

shocking its terrible

220 x F16 and no BVR or link-16?

in wartime they will be totally confused and it will be every pilot for himself with no common platform

it will make the Great Marinas Turkey shoot look like Kindergarten stuff

Just 3 corrections for you since you're a think-tank and one would expect you to know these things before commenting so you don't show any bias, right? I ask because the Pakistani hatred towards anything Egyptian these days is astonishing!

#1) It's the "Marianas" Turkey shoot not "Marinas. #2) is yes, actually the EAF F-16s have the AIM-7M with 70 km range, and that distance is BVR so it's a matter of engaging an enemy within that envelope and so for those aircraft, tactics matter quite a bit and the EAF trains quite a bit in that aspect, especially with the US. #3) It's unbelievable how the lies have perpetrated and perpetuated in this thread because of that blind hatred. Of course our F-16s have Link-16 lol. Every Egyptian F-16 Block 15, 32 have been upgraded to blck 40 (with the exception of the 52s of course) so they can not only have link 16, but to also accommodate the LANTIRN-system. They've also been modified with the holographic HUDs giving them full autonomous laser weapon handling like GBU-15's & AGM-65D. The link system was crucial because we also operate 8 E-2C Hawkeye AEWC aircraft which work with all the F-16 as well as the Rafales which are link-16 as well and the majority of the navy and helos. So I'm not sure where you and any of the other fellas get the "no link 16" thing. But I did see another post on another thread that claimed our Rafales don't have SPECTRA lmfao so I guess anything is possible.

Egypt has F-16s, Mig-29s, Mirage-2000 & Rafale but their best BVR (not on F-16) is R77 or MICA. Also they don't have any HOBS air-air missiles.

Of course we do, lol. The R-73 which is the mother of high off bore sight missiles and the latest variant is equipping the MiG-29M/35 and more will be coming with the Su-35 of course AND, the MICA IR/ER is also a HOBS missile with the proper HMCS and that is on the list for a very near upgrade on the helmet systems for the Rafales. Oh and also the MICA NG will be coming once it's cleared for export.

Also the Meteor is on order along with many other nations waiting for it as the only ones operating it ATM are the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Sweden just received them for their Gripen. Here's the list of waiting customers to be cleared for the Meteor. And if the Eurofiighter Typhoon is approved in the upcoming mega deal, that will only mean that Italy has approved the export of the Meteor to the EAF because that is a critical part of the EAF's approval for that aircraft which would then expedite the meteor for the Rafale as well.

Current[edit]
Future[edit]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteor_(missile)

Israeli F-16A without BVR missiles shot down 51 Syrian fighters, including many MiG-23. They also destroyed many Syrian SAMs. All that without single loss from their side.

Israeli F-16A without BVR missiles shot down 51 Syrian fighters, including many MiG-23. They also destroyed many Syrian SAMs. All that without single loss from their side.
What are you trying to say? That's just like saying I beat a Chevrolet with my buggati!

Was Syrian AF armed with BVR missiles ? or both AFs had WVR AAM only ?

Back
Top Bottom