What's new

Education, health, Infrastructure development, population control and climate change should be our priority Army Chief

Education, health, Infrastructure development, population control and climate change should be our primary concern Army Chief

Silly me, here I thought the primary concern of the Army was to protect the physical boundaries of the country and to help civil authorities when requested. The issues highlighted are important, but not the Army's concern.

Edit: Interesting that the words "primary concern" have been edited to "priority" in the title, which does nothing to change the gist.

Last edited:
Silly me, here I thought the primary concern of the Army was to protect the physical boundaries of the country and to help civil authorities when requested. The issues highlighted are important, but not the Army's concern.

its a good statement

Edit: Interesting that the words "primary concern" have been edited to "priority" in the title, which does nothing to change the gist.
As far as the Pak Army is concerned they better be involved in all matters of the state for they're the last functioning institution standing! Gradually they'll rebuild the other state organs....

With the decisive victory in Afganistan the Pak Army has washed the stigma off with their blood and sweat! Now is the time for them to be like the "CPC" of Pak by leveraging the prestige and honor they have attained with immeasurable sacrifice...

Oh c'mon...
Just control the internal security and tell your "concerns" to IK

Help him if you want but GOP is responsible for that

The two go together , a powerful economy means a powerful army which creates a powerful deterrence. It's good that PA took on the mission which corrupt civilians failed. The whole Pakistan nation needs to salute Pakistan Armed forces for the results they have achieved. The discipline and professionalism PA have shown exceeds all other armies and our soldiers are admired all around the world.

:pakistan:Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan army Zindabad.:pakistan:

What does population control means when army says that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom