What's new

ECP finds PTI guilty of accepting prohibited funds

a single droplet of fitch in a bucket of purified water or milk will make the entire thing contaminated,
1 or 2 or way too many.
whataboutism wont cut it.
bringing in what about zardari what about nawaz will only mean that the PTI apologist are putting their leaders in the same league of other politicians who they curse day and night,
The problem is to prove that single drop first.
When the funding is raised legal ways and means, transfered by legal means, included in the accounts of the party by legal means, declared to ECP by legal means. Where are those drops you mentioned!!
Are you talking about the drops of bad smell included by ECP on the order of the government of the corrupts!! Like the last paragraph in their decision, which was added later and shows complete biasness and bad intentions of ECP. For which all board members of the ECP should be removed.

Or that the names of Pakistanis included in the fundings, who are now gradually coming out to say that they in fact are overseas Pakistanis or of Pakistani origin.
The worst example is spliting the donation of a Pakistani man, just because he used the joint account with his wife, and half declared illegal because she is Indian. When you do gimmickery to prove an already miniscule amount than it is clear that you are unfair and unjust and plain and simple bias, working on instructions.
This judgement is not against PTI but against ECP itself.
I have already given the information how the signature on audited accounts by directors and chairmen are considered in the Law.
On each and every ground ECP will bite the dust in court of Law.

I was here and observed everything and exposed whomever i thought was against Pak, but this fitna is the biggest threat than any faced before because he is convinced that no matter that lie and bullshit he will throw around, his die hard and his picture loving followers will believe

and that is the key problem of ours these days, lines like guy sold his bat for millions, o he is so handsome, o he could have lived luxury life. These things are spread deliberately to play with simple minds of his foolish followers, don't fall for these lines.

All fraudis have these type of tag lines.
You are using one brush to paint everyone as foolish. not very smart if you ask me.
The facts speaks against your assertions. And remember, it is people's choice, whoever they like, not yours.
But when you support criminals, it is not you exercising your choice, but you are depriving the country to have honest people running it affairs and giving the criminals to loot a poor country further.
I hope you understand absurdity of your arguments.

You have to register yourself as a company to collect funds in US. So PTI had many LLCs registered to collect funds.

And many Pakistani owned companies funded PTI but had no conflict of interest as they had no business in Pakistan. Many have came forward.

Secondly if it is a joint account that doesn't mean both are sending money. This was done to more than one person. Atoeast 4 cases that I have found. Husband (Pakistani) sent money but it was put as non Pakistani.

And they have put many Pakistanis as foreigners just because of names.

E.g. AYMN J Merchant an American Pakistani or Murad Ansari.

ECP says they have verified the names from NADRA record, NADRA has no data of these persons.

ECP says they have verified the names from NADRA record, NADRA has no data of these persons.
Phlay ECP kay jahillo ko kaho kay naam tou sahe tara verify kar lain.

American Express, Debit, Master Card, Bank of America, Australian Dollar, British Pond, Sterling, Euro & dot.com aren't names...

Obviously, NADRA kay pass een ka Record kaha say aeyga.

1659613747267.png

ok, so u2 have nothing to do with regime change. and u2 quit your jobs in amerika,

and u want to join pti,good.

1659650620598.png

I gave $10 example because some people are giving an impression that the decision is based on very low amount but in fact high amount of money is involved.

If the ECP decision is wrong, PTI can challenge in courts and can stop federal government to take further actions.

First tell me certificate submitted is fake? How come IK is not responsible for party affairs and blaming accountants. Who is hiring those incompetent accountants? Please start blaming IK for things or else he will become more careless, this is for his own good. If you keep defending him blindly, he will keep doing same mistakes.

Once you remove two instances:
A. Funds raised from companies which wasn't illegal in 2012
B. Funds raised from charitable companies which is a requirement if foreign jurisdictions

The remaining amount is indeed immaterial.

The certificate is not fake nor is anyone blaming accountants. The certificate is valid once you understand that materiality and lack of infinite knowledge are caveats to every certificate.

ECP-------prohibits foriegn funding
while imran khan collected .forun funding...

ہو سکتا ہے کہ عمران نے غلطی سے فارن فنڈنگ کو فوراً فنڈنگ سمجھ کر قبول کر لیا ہو۔ جسٹس بنڈیال

ECP went with nomenclauture those they deemed didn't sound Pakistanis werent even checked.

And many transactions that were sent by Pakistanis who married non Pakistani and had a joint account were put separately as 2 and the wifes were declared non Pakistani.

This is badyanti of ECP.

I have found atleast 5 such cases in one list.

I gave $10 example because some people are giving an impression that the decision is based on very low amount but in fact high amount of money is involved.

If the ECP decision is wrong, PTI can challenge in courts and can stop federal government to take further actions.

First tell me certificate submitted is fake? How come IK is not responsible for party affairs and blaming accountants. Who is hiring those incompetent accountants? Please start blaming IK for things or else he will become more careless, this is for his own good. If you keep defending him blindly, he will keep doing same mistakes.

He signed the documents which said to the best of my knowledge.

ECP put funding from even Pakistanis as non Pakistani.

For example AMYN J Merchant is a well known American Pakistani.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom