What's new

ECP asset record shows PTI as richest political party

i thought Pti was on top because allcorrupt from other parties have now joined pti
you have the right to your opinion
to why, i dont think so...is becoz i still see most of the corrupt politicians in opposition parties. maybe we have differnt definitions for corruption.

Since the Prime Minister is favorite of the mafia. All of this is halal
No PM is against mafia. Ever visited kashmir highway islamabad? He demolished hundreds of illegal marriage halls, illegal buildings. Whole line is demolished. It was not possible before this government because mafia was too strong.

No PM is against mafia. Ever visited kashmir highway islamabad? He demolished hundreds of illegal marriage halls, illegal buildings. Whole line is demolished. It was not possible before this government.

yes man i saw PM holding a hammer and going around demolishing them.

but then i woke up afterwards and saw a court order requesting that and i was like

nice.

yes man i saw PM holding a hammer and going around demolishing them.

but then i woke up afterwards and saw a court order requesting that and i was like

nice.
It didn't happen before this government. Not possible. Learn to appreciate positive work.

No PM is against mafia. Ever visited kashmir highway islamabad? He demolished hundreds of illegal marriage halls, illegal buildings. Whole line is demolished. It was not possible before this government because mafia was too strong.
He needs to come clean on his investors also with likes of Aqeel Kareem Dahdy, Arif Naqvi,Zulfi Bukhari and others.They say charity begins at home!!!

It didn't happen before this government. Not possible. Learn to appreciate positive work.

please provide me evidence that it had anything to do with this government.

Learn to not be selective peaceful. You will be at peace with yourself by doing that.

He needs to come clean on his investors also with likes of Aqeel Kareem Dahdy, Arif Naqvi,Zulfi Bukhari and others.They say charity begins at home!!!
Whole system is corrupt. Go to fruit shop, or pharmacy, or any shop, very few percentage are honest. I don't like khan mindset about madina model , and his sympathy with afghanis, but he is honest and we don't have other choice. I don't want to see billo rani as next prime minister.
I feel we should give government 5 year. Atleast he will not make sugar mills, & personal business. Khan is a simple man.

I really admire the naivety of your answer. The ECP has still not been disclosed the sources of PTIs massive fundings for more than five years now. The matter is still pending on a friendly courts STAY order.The list of funders includes many non Pakistanis of Indian and other origins whos sources are of dubious nature.
I am sure you dont think that the bulk fundings are only provided by Aleem Khan,Jahangir Tareen,Kareem Daddy or Arif Naqvi (abraaj gp). It should be noted that all four of them are local/international convicts with the later just got released on a 20 Million pound bail in UK for massive FRAUD.
Even I have been sending money to PTI & Dams fund, ECP is not a audit firm. PTI is the only political party of Pakistan where foreigners including Pakistanis send the funding without any condition & without any official agreement.

Even I have been sending money to PTI & Dams fund, ECP is not a audit firm.
ECP has to make clear that a party is funded by legitimate sources. It is also unconstitutional and illegal to get funding from unfriendly countries and agencies. Therefore the source has to be properly identified and documented. PTI is withholding information on its foreign sources by a courts STAY order.

It is also unconstitutional and illegal to get funding from unfriendly countries and agencies.
Is this assumption or is there any evidence provided by pak agencies?
It's shocking to me if the money is transferred from Pakistan to foreign accounts, no one objected in past. but once this cycle is being implemented for the betterment of Pakistan and money is being transferred to Pakistan from different foreign accounts there is hue & cry.

Is this assumption or is there any evidence provided by pak agencies?
It's shocking to me if the money is transferred from Pakistan to foreign accounts, no one objected in past. but once this cycle is being implemented for the betterment of Pakistan and money is being transferred to Pakistan from different foreign accounts there is hue & cry.
It has been on the media for some years in case you are a selective whatsapp news reader. Some founder members of PTI took the illegal funding issues in the ECP. Some transactions from Houston,Dubai and London had no authentic lead.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom