What's new

economy

herry

New Recruit

Reaction score
where is the economy of Pakistan???

our Govt has destroyed everything
last day i visit an industrial zone on multan road where i was visited 4 years before and now i was very shocked to now that only single mill was working over there out of hundred of mills OH MY GOD bless us and BLess PAkistan

i cant say exactly abt pak economy...but according to economy indicators i have gone through on the net it looks grim on some fronts and good on some.there is lot of disparity among the provinces. i would like the pak government stand on its foot and try to boost the economy rather than spending on the military and other stuff which does not help the common Pakistani . with all the experience in india over past 20 years ( post 1991) the economy is bubbling and so the people are happy here. though there is corruption , scams disparities but a good economy is negating all these evil.

so i would like to see a prosperous pak with stability.

that's my opinion...open for criticism

bring you economy stats in latter posts

right now there is a huge circular debt problem and therefore gas and electricity cant be sent to the companies. So how do you expect economy to grow??????????

right now there is a huge circular debt problem and therefore gas and electricity cant be sent to the companies. So how do you expect economy to grow??????????

when there is debt y the hell the government spending on military not not its economy....that's all because the military have fixed competition in their mind that they want to compete with other forces...

i have strong feeling that the people of pakistan are good but the politicians and military giving out a wrong picture ...thats my personal belief

Back
Top Bottom