What's new

Economic Power---Military Power---Or Nuc Power

Had i meant it, i would not have edited it. isnt that enough for satisfaction of egos of all concerned.

Ahhh! Do you always edit yourself when you talk? Do you do it before or after talking?

Ahhh! Do you always edit yourself when you talk? Do you do it before or after talking?
oh, i didnt say anything and it is causing u goose bumps, u would have had a heart attack if the case was other way round. come on grow up and dont waste your precious line here.

oh, i didnt say anything and it is causing u goose bumps, u would have had a heart attack if the case was other way round. come on grow up and dont waste your precious line here.

No dude; my brains, my heart, my tongue, my limbs and my gonads are much stronger than that.... :lol: Therefore I say what I wish to.
Its you who have the problem.... like trying to say something, then not being able to say it. And then cooking up all kinds of yarns to cover that up. :D

No dude; my brains, my heart, my tongue, my limbs and my gonads are much stronger than that.... :lol: Therefore I say what I wish to.
Its you who have the problem.... like trying to say something, then not being able to say it. And then cooking up all kinds of yarns to cover that up. :D
my this, my that, my what , my my. God have pity on this soul.

The United States was the first country to develop nuclear weapons, and is the only country to have used them in warfare, with the separate bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II. Before and during the Cold War, it conducted over a thousand nuclear tests and developed many long-range weapon delivery systems.

Do they possess enough moral grounds to lecture the world?

Pakistan Government is sensible enough. If we can create something we can defend it as well.
Second strike capability of Pakistan is not a joke.
We know when, where , why and how to use it.
And why not.

America does have the moral ground to lecture the world
Pakistan does not have a 2nd strike capability. Quit deluding yourselves

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom