What's new

ECC grants Rs 7bn loan for Jacobabad airbase upgrade

good to hear atleast something constructing happening all the previous airbases are 30 to 50 yrs old situation now demands that if war happened with india it is not going to be from only easters borders to look for the war will be from western border too as we all know how much indian israeli and american mind games been played from western borders i hope we should make atleast 2 more airbases with full optional figheter and bombers and awacs in it we might have to face americans in future but i also know that paf chief is also trying to make a fully operational base in balouchistan last month he had meeting with balouchistani CM for land to be given to PAF in balouchistan

My father back in sixties was part of the construction supervision team at Jacobabad Airfield and as far back as early 70's i heard from him that there were undeground hangers/pens at Jacobabad A/B!

welll i dont know whay all those years paf have not spent its money on any deals and they did not made any bases even at thast time when they have funds. i dont know at once they r using all the money now fighetr jets missiles radars airbases etc why not before

dont why but i am obsessed with this mountain ever since due to its strategic location and an ideal geological shape, srounded by leveled land, this surely can cater a lot of different military installations other than just an airbase.

Last edited:
dont why but i am obsessed with this mountain ever since due to its strategic location and an ideal geological shape, srounded by leveled land, this surely can cater a lot of different military installations other than just an airbase.

which base is this?:what:

Back
Top Bottom