What's new

Ebrahim Raisi visits a military base near boundaries of occupied Palestine in Syria

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hojjat ul Islam Raisi who was current president's , Rouhani , main election competitor was observed among Syrian soldiers in the boundaries of occupied Palestine (The very called Israel)

2180769.jpg

Photo by ISNA

This has a huge massage for Zionist occupiers.

Woah..mostly politicians avoid visiting such places due to their so-called reputation but this man got guts.

His difference with the current losers in our government is that, he is not a politician. He could be representative of Islamic republic not Rouhani, btw, i voted for him :enjoy:

Ohh..Was Ahmedenejad really arrested? Or had any role in Protests?

Hojjat ul Islam Raisi who was current president's , Rouhani , main election competitor was observed among Syrian soldiers in the boundaries of occupied Palestine (The very called Israel)

2180769.jpg

Photo by ISNA

This has a huge massage for Zionist occupiers.
Indeed, a huge massage

Give me a break, we have been bombing Iranian and Syrian bases in Syria and you did nothing.

Ohh..Was Ahmedenejad really arrested? Or had any role in Protests?
He is confused. Yes he and his deluded had role in the protests

I liked him because he said what our revolution wanted him to say in UN summit. Israel is to be destroyed

Credit goes to IRI not Ahmadinejad, he was an individual who announced the will of Islam in public. In other words Islam's ideology is holy not Ahmadinejad himself.

Indeed, a huge massage

Give me a break, we have been bombing Iranian and Syrian bases in Syria and you did nothing.
oh, the little Zionist is here

Why don't you unveil your nuclear toys before ranting?

Time, time, time. Just be patient

That little Zionist's country is bombing your troops on a regular basis.

"Why don't you unveil your nuclear toys before ranting?" What is your point?

He is confused. Yes he and his deluded had role in the protests

I liked him because he said what our revolution wanted him to say in UN summit. Israel is to be destroyed

Credit goes to IRI not Ahmadinejad, he was an individual who announced the will of Islam in public. In other words Islam's ideology is holy not Ahmadinejad himself.

I understand.But after all he is a patriot right? Why would he support any such Protest which'd damage the revolutionary system? Or maybe he was involved..you guys know better.

There are few articles that say he's masonic? I know that's stupid to ask lol but is he somehow linked to Freemasonry?

I understand.But after all he is a patriot right? Why would he support any such Protest which'd damage the revolutionary system? Or maybe he was involved..you guys know better.

There are few articles that say he's masonic? I know that's stupid to ask lol but is he somehow linked to Freemasonry?
No that's a joke of Sultan's followers, lol, he is not a mason

He was disqualified in the recent elections, that was the reason why he joined the protesters.

He was disqualified in the recent elections, that was the reason why he joined the protesters.

And what was the reason for disqualification?

Sultan's followers are the most stupid I go through man!

And what was the reason for disqualification?
Honestly i don't know

My personal idea is that, he has a wonderful talent of dividing society and the predictions proved that MEK terrorists in coordination with Americans are trying to conduct an unrest inside Iran. And Ahmadinejad was the best guy to fuel it. Currently he is going down and down, unfortunately

Sultan's followers are the most stupid I go through man!
They have no idea, where the sultan is pushing their country.

He is dangerous for his own people/followers, let alone poor Syrians who have suffered the most from Sultan's insanity

Honestly i don't know

My personal idea is that, he has a wonderful talent of dividing society and the predictions proved that MEK terrorists in coordination with Americans are trying to conduct an unrest inside Iran. And Ahmadinejad was the best guy to fuel it. Currently he is going down and down, unfortunately

They have no idea, where the sultan is pushing their country.

He is dangerous for his own people/followers, let alone poor Syrians who have suffered the most from Sultan's insanity

He was trying to fuel the MEK unrest in Iran? Sorry for asking stupid questions brother. Am at work , been 9 hours so brain kinda messed up :D

He was trying to fuel the MEK unrest in Iran?
Youre welcome brother

No, but his words and decisions are dangerous in terms of dividing people. He can set fire on a country :D, look at Israelis, they are still burning of his words in UN. I pray for him, he wasn't a bad guy

Youre welcome brother

No, but his words and decisions are dangerous in terms of dividing people. He can set fire on a country :D, look at Israelis, they are still burning of his words in UN. I pray for him, he wasn't a bad guy

Ohh I get you now! :D

Youre welcome brother

I need to ask few more questions. Can I PM you brother?

Back
Top Bottom