What's new

Eastern Ghouta: Death toll climbs to 426 as Russia blocks Syria ceasefire resolution

Civilians are allowed to leave through corridors. They won't leave because they are families of militants. They cook for militants. They are home front.

https://www.reuters.com/article/mid...-syrias-eastern-ghouta-agencies-idUSL8N1QG4I7

http://www.euronews.com/2018/02/26/...ers-a-humanitarian-corridor-in-eastern-ghouta
And when they refuse to leave their homes to let the Assadists steal their belongings and lands, the Russians will say "time's up", and they will start their genocide.

that is very sad.
no one is responsible for this ?
Actually, it is quite clear who's responsible for this...

And when they refuse to leave their homes to let the Assadists steal their belongings and lands, the Russians will say "time's up", and they will start their genocide.

Time is always up for terrorists. What happened to Hitler will be what happens to terrorists in East Ghouta, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

there is nothing anyone can do about it.
I agree on this one for once Mr. superboy alias the wonderboy. :lol:
The thing is countries in the region are either too weak or they rely on other world powers(U.S, Russia, E.U or China) for their military. So they cant really stand against any of this world power even in their own backyard. So they can't do anything EVEN IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO.

I agree on this one for once Mr. superboy alias the wonderboy. :lol:
The thing is countries in the region are either too weak or they rely on other world powers(U.S, Russia, E.U or China) for their military. So they cant really stand against any of this world power even in their own backyard. So they can't do anything EVEN IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO.

Army of Islam is considered national security threat to Russia. Anyone who tries to protect them is enemy of Russia.

russia should allow civilians to leave city before starting any bombing they should inform at least two weeks before such bombings to reduce civilian death

Time is always up for terrorists. What happened to Hitler will be what happens to terrorists in East Ghouta, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
You should really be ashamed of yourself.
That's all I'm going to say.

You should really be ashamed of yourself.

Come back to me the day when Russia or Syria nukes or carpet bombs a city anywhere in the world.

its happening right now in Syria kid... From seeing all your posts and threads... i now realize you might have some issues in your head... get a therapy

More foreign terrorists killed in Syria.

Iranian Militias Suffer Casualties In Ghouta

Three members of the Fatimiyon militias were killed as a result of fighting with the Syrian opposition factions in the eastern Ghouta in the Damascus countryside.

Iranian media reported that the Fatimiyon militias suffered casualties as a result of their battles alongside the regime forces during attempts to advance on the eastern Ghouta fronts recently.

It explained that the dead are: «Sayed Hassan Sharifi, Jean Ali Qurbani, and Abdullah Sruri», who came from the Iranian city of Mashhad.

http://qasioun-news.com/en/news/show/134933

Back
Top Bottom