What's new

Each MiG-35 to cost only $30 mil for the Russians. Is the IAF listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deserves better, I agreed. But In war you can't make excuses like pilots desreve better etc. These things can be sorted out in peace time and so far we have failed sorting these things out.

man mig-21's days are over.............they will not be in reserve,it will be criminal for the airforce to force pilots on these old machines

man mig-21's days are over.............they will not be in reserve,it will be criminal for the airforce to force pilots on these old machines

Bhai saab, our old unupgraded migs(manufactured in mid-late 70s) are still in reserve(at least 5 sqdn) though they have been retired long ago, and I am applying same logic here that relatively new migs(manufactured in mid 80s) (upgraded ones ie bisons) can be in reserve for 2-3 more years from 2019, till we get more Rafale and Tejas.

Bhai saab, our old unupgraded migs(manufactured in mid-late 70s) are still in reserve(at least 5 sqdn) though they have been retired long ago, and I am applying same logic here that relatively new migs(manufactured in mid 80s) (upgraded ones ie bisons) can be in reserve for 2-3 more years from 2019, till we get more Rafale and Tejas.

thats fine.........who cares

btw i am a chinese/pakistani troll acc to @isro2222

so beware,i may be derailing the thread and trolling:taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
@waz sir, please could you get this member to stop going around and reopening old threads for no apparent reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom