Duterte: CIA is planning to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
China
HANOI— President Rodrigo Duterte has received reports that the Central Intelligence Agency wants him dead.

He made the remarks in his speech before hundreds of Vietnam-based Filipinos on Wednesday night at the Intercontinental Hotel.

“Sabi nila. pa-plano-plano raw ang CIA na patayin ako. Susmaryosep, ginoo,” he said in his hour-long, rambling speech.

He was then discussing how he would not go to war against China over the territorial dispute in the South China Sea.

In the same speech, Duterte promised to end the Philippines’ joint military exercises with the United States.

Early this week, he also claimed that the U.S. disliked him.

Prior to mentioning the alleged threat from the American intelligence agency, the President said he will not abandon the arbitral tribunal’s ruling which favored the Philippines’ claims over the West Philippine Sea.

“There will always be a time to reckon the thing with. When that time comes, sabihin ko sa China, ‘ito ‘yung amin. I will talk to you but I will not go out of the four corners of this paper.’ Pero it is not the time to die,” he said.
Duterte then added that he will not send his soldiers to war and be massacred in a battleground like Palawan.

“Naloko na. Eh kung dalhin natin doon sa San Francisco OK ako. Oo, ‘yung China, mamili kayo diyan. Pero mag-away tayo tapos gawin mong battleground eh paalisin ko kayo, pati ang America, ‘umalis ka diyan,'” he said.

He then claimed receiving reports that the CIA wants him dead.

Duterte then joked that he would ask the intelligence agency to give him more time to get used to being the Philippine president.

“Until now I cannot even believe that I am the mayor. Bigyan mo muna ako ng panahon mag-isip bilang presidente,” he said before jumping to another topic. TVJ

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/145772/duterte-susmaryosep-cia-is-planning-to-kill-

Also add their ambassador Arnold Lewis Raphel to this list which was killed along with Zia Ul Haq in 1988.
They can kill anyone who block their way to wealth and power, regardless suffering of the ordinary people in America.

Duterte single handedly torpedoed US Pivot strategy, sending the alliance network in confusion. That's a greater sin than Castro's resistance. But I believe the killing will come in the form of character assassination and decapitulation. Like Hatoyama.

US regime embedded media must be digging hard. Six columns in PH must have been mobilized.

They will try soft measures before going hard.

US regime is now busy for elections. Especially under a Hillary admin, they will become more aggressive.

But keep in mind. They are not all mighty. They can be confronted successfully.

Well I honestly don't care. His own damn fault. He chose his words poorly, defended a stupid law he made, and insulted the US president the way an uneducated person would. Won't be surprising if the CIA is really going after him now.

Hope the guy learns and stops being stupidly rude and starts defending his decisions more politely and with more diplomatic words, that is if he wants to stay alive longer.

Well I honestly don't care. His own damn fault. He chose his words poorly, defended a stupid law he made, and insulted the US president the way an uneducated person would. Won't be surprising if the CIA is really going after him now.

Hope the guy learns and stops being stupidly rude and starts defending his decisions more politely and with more diplomatic words, that is if he wants to stay alive longer.

That's a terrible logic, not the least because your criticism of Duterte is only slightly less rude than that of Duterte criticizing Obama.

Would that justify some secret service running after you?

This time, he indirectly insulted Germany and Israel by making a candid Holocaust reference.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hter-three-million-drug-addicts-a7338786.html

There is a line between being frank, making a point, and being insulting.

Last edited:
That's a terrible logic, not the least because your criticism of Duterte is only slightly less rude than that of Duterte criticizing Obama.

Would that justify some secret service running after you?
I'm not a president nor a diplomat. He is. I'm not a person who authorized state sanctioned extra judicial killings nor am I a person who publicly said that he would gladly kill 3 million Filipino drug addicts and dealers nor have compared myself to Hitler. He is and he has.

If he disrespects a country's leader or people or history -very powerful countries in his case (USA, Germany, Israel)- he should be ready to accept all possible "side effects". Including assasination attempt(s). Especially in the current hot situation in the SCS.

Abe feels like a fool. Donate millions of dolls of boats to Philippine trying to ask them how to be anti-China. End up, the money wasted. No wonder assassination is on the way :lol:

I'm not a president nor a diplomat. He is. I'm not a person who authorized state sanctioned extra judicial killings nor am I a person who publicly said that he would gladly kill 3 million Filipino drug addicts and dealers nor have compared myself to Hitler. He is and he has.

You are making assumptions by repeating the Western line of state sanctioned extrajudicial killing. Others might disagree, given the gravity of drug problem and its implications on the society as a whole.

Drastic times, drastic measures.

The US always does overkill with security. They mobilize more SWATs than the number of protesters. The US-Mexico border is one of lawless area where vigilantes seek justice on their own and mass graves are found.

Nothing is perfectly white or black. The US appears to be the last on this planet when it comes to use of excessive force and extrajudicial killing.

If he disrespects a country's leader or people or history -very powerful countries in his case (USA, Germany, Israel)- he should be ready to accept all possible "side effects". Including assasination attempt(s). Especially in the current hot situation in the SCS.

That's outrageous and barbaric, to the least.

No, the side effect of "disrespect" cannot be assassination. Trump called Hillary and Barack as the founders of ISIS.

Now, what is more insulting?

Yet, I do not hear talking heads suggesting the CIA or FBI might want to hunt down Trump.

There are ways of handling diplomatic discourtesy; assassination is not one of them.

If the US really wishes to kill Duterte (or cause him to be killed), it would not be because of his insult or rough handling of PH citizens.

Saudi King treats its citizens even more badly. Yet, no CIA does attempt to kill the long-live King.

The US would wish to kill Duterte because of geopolitics. It is a heartless regime. It does not give a hell about the safety of PH citizens or the moral characteristics of Obama's mom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom