What's new

Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Srebrenica awarded honor by PM

Keep living in denial. You will never learn and improve.

Others will pass you by.

Funny I have the exact sentiment about u lot

Unlike you I actually have read history from credible sources

Western soldiers continue to do what thier dirty grand daddies did…

Here is a recent new scandal that has been exposed

SAS murdered 54 people in one 6 month tour

Like I said keep living denial … the western way, doesn’t change the fact your soldiers are a complete disgrace to humanity

Last edited:
Funny I have the exact sentiment about u lot

Unlike you I actually have read history from credible sources

Western soldiers continue to do what thier dirty grand daddies did…

Here is a recent new scandal that has been exposed

SAS murdered 54 people in one 6 month tour

Like I said keep living denial … the western way, doesn’t change the fact your soldiers are a complete disgrace to humanity
Your digging for dirt numbering tens of causalties. While hiding away from millions of victims.
But i wont bother with you anymore.
While you still live in the middle ages and lack all critical thought to progress, we will leave you behind.

Cry about the west, soon you’ll find out how new powers China will treat your ideology….or India. They will not be as soft.

So? They had photos with Mladic. And other officers of the VRS. In your mind that's "evidence"?

Izetbegovic had photos and video footage with hardcore salafists and later AQ members. That must mean he was a war criminal with your logic.

Soldiers took photos with President Bush. Bush invaded Iraq,therefore they must be war criminals?

Dude...that's not logic.
The Photos were taken in Eastern Bosnia in 1995 with Mladic, by then the atrocities Mladic and the vrs did were well documented but the greek extermists were still there fighting in the war. It is not required to participate in the Genocide directly to par-take, being there in army uniforms is a indirect participation.
No Elvin,I use the Greek and Armenian one,not just Armenian. Because there are a lot of people here who deny the Greek and Armenian genocides by the Turks,which was a planned extermination of Christian populations of Asia Minor and on a scale much larger than what people call "Bosnian genocide",which was simply a civil war. Sad and full of death,but a civil war.
Those are completely unrelated events, yet you try to compare and spread misinformation by sourcing biased "documentaries" because you have NO OFFICIAL proof. ALSO, Srebrenica was the culmination of a planned genocide that really took 60,000 lives and displaced over a million Bosniaks by forcing them from their lands. Don't think the 8k dead in Srebrenica is the only thing, no that was just the final proof needed to prove what the Bosnian serbs and neighboring Serbia were planning.

Try and justify what? I even told you myself that the VRS had the heavy weapons in the beginning. As for the "did not believe war was possible",they saw what happened in Slovenia,then Croatia and didn't believe war was possible?
Izetbegovic insisted on independence even though he knew that might lead to war.
The regular people did not believe in a war, especially in Bosnia where people lived for centuries together. The goal was a political solution, the Bosnian Serbs simply asked for too much and noone expected them to have a plan which belgrade cooked up years prior. They basically forced war by demanding the impossible, and to claim that Bosnia should have stayed in YU, well buddy YU did not exist anymore because three republics had already left.
And what terror did Croatia and Bosnian Muslims spread against the Serbs and Jews in WWII? Using your logic someone could use this as an excuse for what happened in 1991 and 1992. And we're talking about hardcore stuff that even the Germans angry about.

What did the Bosniaks do to the serbs in WW2? The jasenovac concentration camp was set up, funded and managed by the Germans and Croats. As a matter of fact, tens of thousands of Bosniaks also lost their lives in 1) Jasenovac along with the serbs and 2) the Cetniks who are serb orthodox extermists killed thousands of Bosniaks in Bosnia while colluding with the Germany and against the Partisans. On the other hand, some Bosniaks were part of the German divisions but a minority of them, most joined not becuase they wanted but because they wanted to survive. Most Bosniaks were partisans fighting with TITO.

The few Bosniaks who were with the SS deserted in France and then joined the Free French Army to fight against them.

The Photos were taken in Eastern Bosnia in 1995 with Mladic, by then the atrocities Mladic and the vrs did were well documented but the greek extermists were still there fighting in the war. It is not required to participate in the Genocide directly to par-take, being there in army uniforms is a indirect participation.
First of all,they were not "extremists".
Second,just the same way you talk about atrocities,the volunteers came back with stories of Muslim atrocities on Serb population. Both in Bosnia and later in Kosovo.
Third,you're bull explanation is just ridiculous.

Those are completely unrelated events, yet you try to compare and spread misinformation by sourcing biased "documentaries" because you have NO OFFICIAL proof. ALSO, Srebrenica was the culmination of a planned genocide that really took 60,000 lives and displaced over a million Bosniaks by forcing them from their lands. Don't think the 8k dead in Srebrenica is the only thing, no that was just the final proof needed to prove what the Bosnian serbs and neighboring Serbia were planning.
The truth is that these documentaries are not biased,but try to show what really happened. The norm,the mainstream,the really biased documentaries are the ones from BBC,Al Jazeera etc.

I only mention the Greek and Armenian genocide and the Holocaust,because they were truly planned genocides and a lot of people on this forum deny them openly, yet when I talk about exaggerated numbers and media manipulation in the Bosnian War,they go nuts and fanatically demand that I don't say anything about it.

and to claim that Bosnia should have stayed in YU, well buddy YU did not exist anymore because three republics had already left.
One on hand,I don't blame you for leaving Yugoslavia,communism had fallen,on the other hand though,it was illegal for a republic to leave the Federation according to the constitution. The situation was complicated,but ultimately the big ones in Belgrade and Zagreb were to blame probably. As well as Izetbegovic. But that's what happens in a civil war and especially a country that had been held together by communism and Brastsva Jedina

Your digging for dirt numbering tens of causalties. While hiding away from millions of victims.
But i wont bother with you anymore.
While you still live in the middle ages and lack all critical thought to progress, we will leave you behind.

Cry about the west, soon you’ll find out how new powers China will treat your ideology….or India. They will not be as soft.

I see u are upset …

Understandable will a long history of crimes , millions of massacres , genocide and giving refuge to terrible criminals such Japs of U731..

Truth hurts doesn’t it ?

Germans soldiers at thier best murdering women and children
1657974998829.jpeg

Last edited:
I see u are upset …

Understandable will a long history of crimes , millions of massacres , genocide and giving refuge to terrible criminals such Japs of U731..

Truth hurts doesn’t it ?

Germans soldiers at thier best murdering women and children
View attachment 862397
Yeah they learned from the Ottomans….

But let me act like you for a second:

Never happened.
Fake news by muslims trying to damage our image
The west has only brought peace and civilization. Morality is in our european genes.

Wow feels good to just completely ignore everything we do not want to hear.

First of all,they were not "extremists".
Second,just the same way you talk about atrocities,the volunteers came back with stories of Muslim atrocities on Serb population. Both in Bosnia and later in Kosovo.
Third,you're bull explanation is just ridiculous.
The fact that you’re using serb propaganda and genocidal methods to reduce a peoples down to a faith grouping tells us WHO we’re dealing with here. We are BOSNIAKS. What ateocities? Where is the proof, verdicts, UN resolutions, etc? Surely, a two faced Europe and christian led UN would not side with Bosnia after they imposed an embargo? Or perhaps that is all conspiracy to you.
The truth is that these documentaries are not biased,but try to show what really happened. The norm,the mainstream,the really biased documentaries are the ones from BBC,Al Jazeera etc.
Truth is, those documentaries are bs and designed to bring the serb agenda of genocide denial and equalizing of horrors. Go by legitimate sources bit it appears those courts that you don’t like are “illegitimate”?
I only mention the Greek and Armenian genocide and the Holocaust,because they were truly planned genocides and a lot of people on this forum deny them openly, yet when I talk about exaggerated numbers and media manipulation in the Bosnian War,they go nuts and fanatically demand that I don't say anything about it.

One on hand,I don't blame you for leaving Yugoslavia,communism had fallen,on the other hand though,it was illegal for a republic to leave the Federation according to the constitution. The situation was complicated,but ultimately the big ones in Belgrade and Zagreb were to blame probably. As well as Izetbegovic. But that's what happens in a civil war and especially a country that had been held together by communism and Brastsva Jedina
There was no YU anymore as i said, Bosnia did not destroy it and did not leave until everyone left (except montenegro). And to sit here and claim Bosnia is at fault is ridiculous. Serb politics are to blame 1980-1991 after tito the serbs thought they were strong. However, they failed to realize that YU was formed by the will of non-serbs and was destroyed by the will of non-serbs. Belgrade never understood this, they also never understood that serbs were 8 million in a country of 23 million.

The fact that you’re using serb propaganda and genocidal methods to reduce a peoples down to a faith grouping tells us WHO we’re dealing with here. We are BOSNIAKS. What ateocities? Where is the proof, verdicts, UN resolutions, etc? Surely, a two faced Europe and christian led UN would not side with Bosnia after they imposed an embargo? Or perhaps that is all conspiracy to you.
Christian-led UN? Are you kidding? Wake up! Most world leaders are freemasons or atheists. Do you think Europe is in the 12th century,going on Crusades to liberate the Holy Land or 16th century signing treaties to battle Islam's invasion?
What are you even talking about? Most governments are irreligious in the West.

Truth is, those documentaries are bs and designed to bring the serb agenda of genocide denial and equalizing of horrors. Go by legitimate sources bit it appears those courts that you don’t like are “illegitimate”?
Oh yeah,"legitimate sources" like BBC,CNN,Al Jazeera and ICTY? Sure buddy...

There was no YU anymore as i said, Bosnia did not destroy it and did not leave until everyone left (except montenegro). And to sit here and claim Bosnia is at fault is ridiculous. Serb politics are to blame 1980-1991 after tito the serbs thought they were strong. However, they failed to realize that YU was formed by the will of non-serbs and was destroyed by the will of non-serbs. Belgrade never understood this, they also never understood that serbs were 8 million in a country of 23 million.
I don't blame "Bosnia",I blame Izetbegovic. Don't blame the Serbs for everything. Croats were powerful too. Communism fell and nationalism came back. The transitition from communism to democracy or some form of capitalism at least,didn't work,it was crazy. Slovenes,left ok,ajde. But the rest had mixed populations. That was the problem. Just like in Ukraine. in 2014 the nationalists took power and the pro-Russian Ukrainians and Russians in the East and South rose. And that's one of the excuses Putin used to attack now.

Yeah they learned from the Ottomans….

Really?

then who taught the crusaders?...

cavemen?

lol

man you know about history as much as my toliet seat.

Wow feels good to just completely ignore everything we do not want to hear.

You see it is your ideolgy that dictates how you behave. If you have a rotten ideology that tells you are superior bcos of some horse dung theory then what we have seen through out history.. mass murder and crimes have been commited.

And yes mostly by non muslim armies... that is a statistical fact.

In islam killing of surrendered soldiers, civilians is strictly forbidden, food ration is to be the same as it own soldiers, rules for early release etc all laid out by the Prophet of Islam.

Your armies.. they are such as disgrace to humanity.. good thing there is a perpertual hell waiting for such lots

Last edited:
Christian-led UN? Are you kidding? Wake up! Most world leaders are freemasons or atheists. Do you think Europe is in the 12th century,going on Crusades to liberate the Holy Land or 16th century signing treaties to battle Islam's invasion?
What are you even talking about? Most governments are irreligious in the West.
Oh now it makes sense - you're a conspiracy theorist LOL. There is no doubt that the foreign policy objectives of large European countries towards the Republic of BiH was devastating to BIH, two faced, and purposely handicapped the central government to effective fight back via arms embargo and such. That same Europe which hates Muslims and always has (unless they are basic citizens working and paying taxes in Christian led countries of Europe). This same Europe compromises the international court of justice in the Hague which, based on evidence, it ruled the way it did. You do not have such verdicts, or UN resolutions but rather propaganda documentaries.
Oh yeah,"legitimate sources" like BBC,CNN,Al Jazeera and ICTY? Sure buddy...

I don't blame "Bosnia",I blame Izetbegovic. Don't blame the Serbs for everything. Croats were powerful too. Communism fell and nationalism came back. The transitition from communism to democracy or some form of capitalism at least,didn't work,it was crazy. Slovenes,left ok,ajde. But the rest had mixed populations. That was the problem. Just like in Ukraine. in 2014 the nationalists took power and the pro-Russian Ukrainians and Russians in the East and South rose. And that's one of the excuses Putin used to attack now.

Are you justifying the aggression Belgrade orchestrated via Bosnian and Croatian serbs? Are you justifying the ethnic cleansing and mass killings which accumulated into genocide? a 10% minority in Croatia has the right to rebel, form seperatist territories and start killing Croatians in Croatia? OR a 33% minority in Bosnia doing the same? No this does not justify the war, Izetbegovic did what he did because the overhwleming majority of the citizens of Bosnia wanted independence, and the constitution of the republic of BIH ensured equal rights for everyone, the serbs wanted a "greater serbia" in other words Serbia proper to expand west of the Drina river which NEVER occurred in human history. You support the crazy side, and you try to say 90% atrocities in the Bosnian war whcih the serbs did (per court verdicts and evidence) is the same as the few (yes you can count them with your fingers on your hand) the Bosnian army did.

Oh now it makes sense - you're a conspiracy theorist LOL.
You believe that the UN is led by Christians and accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist? Maybe you think the Popes still organize crusades? 🙄

That same Europe which hates Muslims and always has (unless they are basic citizens working and paying taxes in Christian led countries of Europe). This same Europe compromises the international court of justice in the Hague which, based on evidence, it ruled the way it did. You do not have such verdicts, or UN resolutions but rather propaganda documentaries.
Oh Europe hates Muslims? Is that why they've taken so many immigrants and refugees? And did so much for Muslims in their countries,that slowly,the last 20 years the has been a rise in far-left parties everywhere? Oh get a grip. Get a grip sir.

Are you justifying the aggression Belgrade orchestrated via Bosnian and Croatian serbs? Are you justifying the ethnic cleansing and mass killings which accumulated into genocide? a 10% minority in Croatia has the right to rebel, form seperatist territories and start killing Croatians in Croatia? OR a 33% minority in Bosnia doing the same?
I'm not saying it was right or wrong of them to rebel,I'm saying it was a powder keg ready to explode.

One simple question though: If Bosnian Serbs decide to leave BiH right now,do you think Republika Srpska has the right to leave or not?

You support the crazy side, and you try to say 90% atrocities in the Bosnian war whcih the serbs did (per court verdicts and evidence) is the same as the few (yes you can count them with your fingers on your hand) the Bosnian army did.
The crazy side? All of you were crazy and pretty darn drunk on your nationalism and religious divisions. As for the 90% of actrocities claim,I doubt that and disagree with how you try to downplay Bosniak atrocities and crimes.

You believe that the UN is led by Christians and accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist? Maybe you think the Popes still organize crusades? 🙄
Yes the permanent members of the UN are all Christian nations with the exception of China.
Oh Europe hates Muslims? Is that why they've taken so many immigrants and refugees? And did so much for Muslims in their countries,that slowly,the last 20 years the has been a rise in far-left parties everywhere? Oh get a grip. Get a grip sir.
Yes Europe likes Muslims as a labor force which works and pays taxes but NOT an an organized political entity and especially not Muslims who are majority and have a nation in Europe.
I'm not saying it was right or wrong of them to rebel,I'm saying it was a powder keg ready to explode.
Some planned it for years others defended themselves.
One simple question though: If Bosnian Serbs decide to leave BiH right now,do you think Republika Srpska has the right to leave or not?
Absolutely not, the legal basis does not exist for rs to secede, and the land they brutally occupied and proclaimed as their exclusive republic is questionable. There was no rs in the history of Europe until the early 1990s. While Bosnia has been around for 1,000 years via banates, kingdoms, vilayets, Yu republic and now again a nation.
The crazy side? All of you were crazy and pretty darn drunk on your nationalism and religious divisions. As for the 90% of actrocities claim,I doubt that and disagree with how you try to downplay Bosniak atrocities and crimes.
In what sources are your disagreements grounded in? Please list the court decisions, UN resolutions, and other evidence to support your doubt.

Absolutely not, the legal basis does not exist for rs to secede, and the land they brutally occupied and proclaimed as their exclusive republic is questionable. There was no rs in the history of Europe until the early 1990s. While Bosnia has been around for 1,000 years via banates, kingdoms, vilayets, Yu republic and now again a nation.
Brutally occupied? The Bosnian Serbs or Bosnian Orthodox,however you wanna call them,had been living there for centuries and centuries.

This is the 1991 census

Bosnia_Herzegovina_Ethnic_1991.png

This is Yugoslavia in 1981

YUGOSLAVIA.jpg

It was illegal for BiH to leave the Federation,but you left and you called "oppressors" all those who wanted to stay or wanted to keep Yugoslavia united. Now,you say it's illegal for RS to leave BiH. That's hypocrisy.

Yes the permanent members of the UN are all Christian nations with the exception of China.
Run by mostly non-Christian leaders 🙄 Stop dreaming of Crusades

Yes Europe likes Muslims as a labor force which works and pays taxes but NOT an an organized political entity and especially not Muslims who are majority and have a nation in Europe.
Oh yeah? Is that why London has a Muslim mayor? Is that why Western Europeans allowed Albania to exist and gave parts of Greece and Serbia to it? Is that why they twice denied Greece of North Epirus when we had liberated it twice and there was even a rebellion and attempt for a creation of an autonomous State there?

Is that why they gave Kosovo to the Albanians creating the third Muslim majority country in Europe?

In what sources are your disagreements grounded in? Please list the court decisions, UN resolutions, and other evidence to support your doubt.
The problem is,whatever sources I show you,that contain quotes,dates and people involved,talking about all that,you simply disregard them because they are not "CNN" or "BBC". Basically whatever doesn't have the official Western narration that supports your side,you ignore it. So it's completely pointless to keep talking on this subject. We can't agree on this.

Brutally occupied? The Bosnian Serbs or Bosnian Orthodox,however you wanna call them,had been living there for centuries and centuries.

This is the 1991 census

View attachment 866801

This is Yugoslavia in 1981

View attachment 866802
Yes they have been living there, however, it is not exclusively their land, they orchestrated a genocide to create ethnic hegemony and establish a separatist state at the expense of others. A state which lacks legal and historical credibility.

1659309967316.jpeg

This is a more accurate map. Let’s not forget that in 1920s the governemnt of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia implemented land reforms which took land from Bosniaks and redistributed the land to Bosnian serbs and croats, hence why most of the land was held by a 30% minority. This was never the case before.
It was illegal for BiH to leave the Federation,but you left and you called "oppressors" all those who wanted to stay or wanted to keep Yugoslavia united. Now,you say it's illegal for RS to leave BiH. That's hypocrisy.
The federation and Yugoslavia was already dead by the time Bosnia voted to leave, it was either stay in a newly formed greater serbia or leave as did the other three republics.
Run by mostly non-Christian leaders 🙄 Stop dreaming of Crusades
No christians? Look at Eau treatment of Turkey’s membership AND their treatment of Muslim migrants vis a vis Ukrainian. You have a lot to learn about this subject.
Oh yeah? Is that why London has a Muslim mayor? Is that why Western Europeans allowed Albania to exist and gave parts of Greece and Serbia to it? Is that why they twice denied Greece of North Epirus when we had liberated it twice and there was even a rebellion and attempt for a creation of an autonomous State there?
The Muslim mayors are in those positions because they are members of British or host country political parties. Europe does not want soverign independent politics and nations governed by non-christians.

Parts of Serbia Greece? Please prior to the creation of nation states everyone owned everything at some point and for a limited time. Saying something is greek or serb is biased as lands changed hands often.
Is that why they gave Kosovo to the Albanians creating the third Muslim majority country in Europe?
Gave what to who? Albanians settled and many were there since Illyrian times. Kosovo left a blood thirsty fascist Milosevic.
The problem is,whatever sources I show you,that contain quotes,dates and people involved,talking about all that,you simply disregard them because they are not "CNN" or "BBC". Basically whatever doesn't have the official Western narration that supports your side,you ignore it. So it's completely pointless to keep talking on this subject. We can't agree on this.
Official evidence not hearsay or biased privately funded “documentaries.”

The federation and Yugoslavia was already dead by the time Bosnia voted to leave, it was either stay in a newly formed greater serbia or leave as did the other three republics.
Excuses,excuses 🙄
Gave what to who? Albanians settled and many were there since Illyrian times. Kosovo left a blood thirsty fascist Milosevic.
Kosovo had been a major medieval Serbian center and Albanians had been "imported" numerous times by the Ottomans and later by Tito. Clinton and the Western Europeans handed over Kosovo to the Albanians.

No christians? Look at Eau treatment of Turkey’s membership AND their treatment of Muslim migrants vis a vis Ukrainian. You have a lot to learn about this subject.
You f* kidding me? Do you know that Turkey has been doing everything to NOT get admitted in the EU and then complains about not getting admitted?
Erdoğan's been told numerous times throughout the years to comply with certain demands but he does the exact opposite. It's like nagging that you want to get inside a house,but you walk in the opposite direction.
Parts of Serbia Greece? Please prior to the creation of nation states everyone owned everything at some point and for a limited time. Saying something is greek or serb is biased as lands changed hands often.
Yeah and 10,000 years ago there were just people walking around. So give Sarajevo to Serbs then,you bigot. Everyone owned everything. Give Mostar to Croats.

Ok,I don't know what it is where you live now,but it's almost 3:00 am here. So I'm off.

Back
Top Bottom