What's new

دوسری شادی کیلئے مصالحتی کونسل کی اجازت بھی لازمی ہے، اسلام آباد ہائیکورٹ

Women are all mind eaters, doesn't matter whether she is your girlfriend or wife.
I don't agree..my wife is not that talkative..talks when necessary otherwise spends her time in her work or hobbies like painting, interior decoration. She gets angry and sad too but still much less than most of the men I know.

I don't agree..my wife is not that talkative..talks when necessary otherwise spends her time in her work or hobbies like painting, interior decoration. She gets angry and sad too but still much less than most of the men I know.
Lucky you, question is why are you afraid of her then?

لیاقت علی میر نے ٹرائل کورٹ کا فیصلہ سیشن عدالت میں چیلنج کرتے ہوئے موقف اختیار کیا کہ میں آزاد کشمیر کا رہائشی ہوں، پاکستانی قوانین مجھ پر لاگو نہیں ہوتے جس پر سیشن جج نے ٹرائل کورٹ کا فیصلہ کالعدم قرار دیتے ہوئے لیاقت علی میر کو بری کردیا۔

اس فیصلے کیخلاف دلشاد بی بی اسلام آباد ہائیکورٹ میں درخواست دائر کرتے ہوئے موقف اپنایا کہ ہماری شادی اسلام آباد میں رجسٹرڈ ہے اور میرے شوہر کے پاس پاکستان کا قومی شناختی کارڈ موجود ہے۔ اس لئے ان پر پاکستانی قوانین یکساں طور پر لاگو ہوتے ہیں۔

اسلام آباد ہائیکورٹ نے فریقین کو سننے کے بعد سیشن جج کا فیصلہ معطل کردیا اور ٹرائل کورٹ کی جانب سے دی گئی سزا برقرار رکھی جو ایک ماہ قید اور 5 ہزار روپے جرمانہ ہے۔

This is the judicial system of Pakistan for you... courts are unable to decide a simple case and it had to go through 3 courts. Matlb kuch b...

Merey Kaptaan
Da sanga azadi de? @RealNapster

Poch b us se raha jo pehle krwaane ko roo raha... bhai mazak ni uraty hoty khof e khudaa kr.

Second marriage should be banned
Who are u to ban something that is allowed by Allah and his Prophet SAW??? That too in an islamic country. 4 marriages are allowed and it should be made common. It helps society.
There should be strict laws about caring for all wives and managing their expenses.

Multiple wives hon to woh aik dosri ki Zindagi jahanam bana deti hain
Acha hay aik dosre ki zindagi jahanum kareingi, aur shohar bach jayega .

One of my frnd has 3 moms, his dad have 3 wives. Surprisingly they all live in one big house and have a happy combine family. Wife ko control karna mard ka kaam hay n aaj kal k mardo se nahi hota. Aik control nahi hoti tu 2 kese karega.

One of my frnd has 3 moms, his dad have 3 wives. Surprisingly they all live in one big house and have a happy combine family.

For every such happy family there would be thousands of unhappy families

For every such happy family there would be thousands of unhappy families
In past multiple marriages were a norm and something common. Specially in pashtuns. With spread of media and tilting toward indian culture, multiple marriages is looked down upon now. No women is ready for a sotan and wants husband all to herself to torture.
Mard bhi ab wo walay mard nahi rahay. Aik bhi nahi smbhali jaati.

Back
Top Bottom