What's new

Durga Temple attacked by muslim mob in Chandni Chowk, Delhi

Always wondered if and what the response would be to constant lynching and rape on minorities by extremist Hindutvas. Maybe they're better off moving to their own dominated areas where they can protect themselves.

Our noble Prize is already with us, Abhi's uniform and gear .. that is more to us than a prize which even a tuchha Obama can win lol
You can take your priced possession while we content ourselves with a piece of land called "kashmir" ...

I want to ask you a personal question. Do you support groups like bajrang dal?
I don't ,but their is a reason people like them ,at the time when Hindus need someone to stand by them it's bajrang dal no one else.

2 days have went ,police yet to arrest them ,no prime time coverage.

No voice apart from social media and on ground only bajrang dal.

I don't ,but their is a reason people like them ,at the time when Hindus need someone to stand by them it's bajrang dal no one else.

2 days have went ,police yet to arrest them ,no prime time coverage.

No voice apart from social media and on ground only bajrang dal.

At least you are honest. India will never progress if such groups have widespread support. The people don't need any group to stand up for them. The police are there for a reason and mob mentality never wins. Instead of killing innocent Muslim which this group is known for, they should protest outside the police station.

You can take your priced possession while we content ourselves with a piece of land called "kashmir" ...

the same Kashmir where your soldiers die almost daily ? Same Kashmir which we control 45% ? and even China controls parts of it ? don't worry you can hold on to Kashmir for now .

Back
Top Bottom