What's new

Durga Temple attacked by muslim mob in Chandni Chowk, Delhi

oh it is starting haha
Winter is coming, watch the 1.2 billion rising from their death

I agree that it would be criminal if that temple was attacked when there were innocents taking refuge in it but what is an army officer doing making such tweets. It is disturbing. This Major Surendra Poonia seems to be like Colonel Shrikant Purohit who was investigated for Hindtuva bombings in Malegaon town.

Major Poonia speaks against the Muslim vote bank but is a Hindu vote bank acceptable to him ??

Last edited:
Good point.

I think he is retired because his Twitter intro says "Special Forces veteran" and his pinned tweet says "I have joined @BJP4India to serve the nation & our people."

Waisay in your country ulti ganga beh rahi
in past Hindus used to attack mosques now Muslims are attacking mandir

Waisay in your country ulti ganga beh rahi
in past Hindus used to attack mosques now Muslims are attacking mandir

I wish the extremely religious ones from all communities in India go live in Antarctica and leave the rest of us in peace. :D

You can take your priced possession while we content ourselves with a piece of land called "kashmir" ...
Lest we forget. We have close to 100,000 such Pak uniforms

I agree that it would be criminal if that temple was attacked when there were innocents taking refuge in it but what is an army officer doing making such tweets. It is disturbing. This Major Surendra Poonia seems to be like Colonel Shrikant Purohit who was investigated for Hindtuva bombings in Malegaon town.

Major Poonia speaks against the Muslim vote bank but is a Hindu vote bank acceptable to him ??
Who told you if anyone took any refuge in it ? are you justifying attacking a temple and broken idols ?

Their is a muslim mob attacking a temple with " alah-u-akbar" etc nothing we haven't seen before.

vote-bank talks are here since no sickular politician has time to even tweet about it not even Delhi CM.

He is a veteran, he can speak his mind.

Their is a reason people would rather spit on the faces of liberals in India than to listen to their bullshit.

No playcards, No hashtags , No candle march , No breast beating.

They are nothing but closet Islamists and Hinduphobes.

Secularism ka theka is with Hindus alone ? what a shame.

1 lynching every week. Constant stream of abuse on social media against Muslims. Finally they hit back. It was bound to happen. Don't whine now.

1 lynching every week. Constant stream of abuse on social media against Muslims. Finally they hit back. It was bound to happen. Don't whine now.
How do you think this incident will impact muslims in India ?

will the situation improve or go worse think about it ?

How do you think this incident will impact muslims in India ?

will the situation improve or go worse think about it ?

It will make no difference whatsoever.

They were already getting lynched. They will continue getting lynched.

It will make no difference whatsoever.

They were already getting lynched. They will continue getting lynched.
Ok if you think so.
Their are many things people can do hurt a community without taking law in their hand and such attacks make sure those things happen.

Ok if you think so.
Their are many things people can do hurt a community without taking law in their hand and such attacks make sure those things happen.

Bhakts can do whatever they want. Nobody cares what these losers think.

As long as they don't kill innocent people, no one will attack temples.

Back
Top Bottom