What's new

Dunford Mulls F-35B IOC Decision; 4 Bs Take Out 9 Attackers

Apart from the producer(+ those with self interest like pilots and auditors), the buyers have NO other choice for a 5th generation fighter currently.

:lol:

Hi,

It is not a matter of buyers saying something---or the pilots or the engineers----. It is matter of learning to KNOW what they are saying----.

The Chinese learnt that language of learning to Know after the first gulf war----. They did not believe in the capabilities of the U S military might before that---even though a novice reader of works of fiction by American and british writers, I was writing about the destruction that the Iraqi military was going to face.

All this information of Americas might and military technology was available in these works of fiction that these retired u s servicemen were writing---trying their best to get as close to the truth that they could get to and still keeping secrets.

If you do'nt believe in that---then you need to have the ability to understand what the U S industrial complex has manufactured in the past and what its capabilities are for the current and future technologies.

So---how far ahead is the U S than the rest of the world----the engine that it designed for the SR71 in the late 50's and manufactured in early 60's---no other nation is even capable to manufacture that engine even in the next 25 years coming.

For your information this engine all thru its flight is running on after burners and slows down when refueling----when do we find out about this aircraft---after it has been retired---and just a reminder----other fighter aircraft engine go on after burners for a few seconds----or minutes.

So---when ever you hear the term that---ehnnn----american tank might fail in dust or the choppers cannot fly in the desert----that is the time for you to put your head between your legs and find a hiding place because it is all in subterfuge ( damn I used that word ).

What I am afraid of the capabilities of this F35 are the ones they are not telling us.

Hi,

It is not a matter of buyers saying something---or the pilots or the engineers----. It is matter of learning to KNOW what they are saying----.

The Chinese learnt that language of learning to Know after the first gulf war----. They did not believe in the capabilities of the U S military might before that---even though a novice reader of works of fiction by American and british writers, I was writing about the destruction that the Iraqi military was going to face.

All this information of Americas might and military technology was available in these works of fiction that these retired u s servicemen were writing---trying their best to get as close to the truth that they could get to and still keeping secrets.

If you do'nt believe in that---then you need to have the ability to understand what the U S industrial complex has manufactured in the past and what its capabilities are for the current and future technologies.

So---how far ahead is the U S than the rest of the world----the engine that it designed for the SR71 in the late 50's and manufactured in early 60's---no other nation is even capable to manufacture that engine even in the next 25 years coming.

For your information this engine all thru its flight is running on after burners and slows down when refueling----when do we find out about this aircraft---after it has been retired---and just a reminder----other fighter aircraft engine go on after burners for a few seconds----or minutes.

So---when ever you hear the term that---ehnnn----american tank might fail in dust or the choppers cannot fly in the desert----that is the time for you to put your head between your legs and find a hiding place because it is all in subterfuge ( damn I used that word ).

What I am afraid of the capabilities of this F35 are the ones they are not telling us.

I will repeat 3 flaws of F-35:

1. Low top speed.
2. Not stealthy like F-22
3. Poor manuverability.

These are airframe limitations that cannot be changed.

1. Low top speed.
3. Poor manuverability.

1.) How do you know the top speed? It's classified.
2.) How do you know the Stealth RCS? Again, it is classified
3.) How do you know how F-35 flew? You saw one with you own eyes?

I am curious as to how do you know it would be crap when almost all aspect of F-35 are classified.

1. Low top speed.
3. Poor manuverability.

Hi,

For a layman---speed is a big thing. But a fighter aircraft with a 1.5 mach is a good enough speed for a fighter aircraft---more than enough. Speed is just for show.

Most of the Russian engines will not be able to fly at their top speed for a long time---it will blow up their engines---as used to happen with the MIG 25.

My car has a 140 MPH speedometer---my top speed is 130 MPH---which I will never drive.

It may not be stealthy as the F22---but with its state of the art electronic jamming features---it is impossible to get a lock on the aircraft.

It will be long gone after it has done its job and close encounters won't happen

Apart from the producer(+ those with self interest like pilots and auditors), the buyers have NO other choice for a 5th generation fighter currently.

:lol:

A pilot's self interest is to life before any sort of money a company could pay. This is the plane they will be flying for a long time from now, why do you think they would endorse a crap plane? *facepalm*

1. Low top speed.
3. Poor manuverability.

1. Faster than an F-16

2. Stealthier than any competition on the horizon

3. more maneuverable than the f-16

@500 vol2 :lol:

7073d1e3gunna-hate.jpg
Can we have one F 35 please when you have them in great abundance. Plus can Turkey give us their F 16s when replacing their entire fleet.

Back
Top Bottom