What's new

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV

When you are sitting in Indian TV channel, entire Pakistan looks something like this.

800px_COLOURBOX34974340.jpg

but in reality...
365389_1890838_akhbar.jpg

Dumb Indian media making military strategies against Pakistan live on TV
But it is sure that India would do something serious this time to hurt pakistan...elections are around and Modi has to assuage the pain and anger of the people...he knows very well this is a god given opportunity to him...if nothing is done,he is sure to lose elections.
Pakistan is about to revive is economy with the funds donated by Saudi and UAE...any escalation in the borders even for a fortnight would hit pakistan economy in a way that it would not be able to get up for another decade...that is why we should never support or endorse sins...those will definitely come back to haunt us

But it is sure that India would do something serious this time to hurt pakistan...elections are around and Modi has to assuage the pain and anger of the people...he knows very well this is a god given opportunity to him...if nothing is done,he is sure to lose elections.
Pakistan is about to revive is economy with the funds donated by Saudi and UAE...any escalation in the borders even for a fortnight would hit pakistan economy in a way that it would not be able to get up for another decade...that is why we should never support or endorse sins...those will definitely come back to haunt us
do you think they will have enough people to vote after war... i am just curious..when two countries holding around 400 atomic bombs . will they survive. in my estimate. next 100 years there will be no healthy human on subcontinent. as i know one thing indian are hate sick mentally. they want us to be sick. my rough estimate is around 200 to 500 millions people will die in 5 to ten days wars

Last edited:
Even after APS and arrest of kulbushan there was no war mongering on our channels against India/Afghanistan or the third neighbor. I mean we do have some crack heads but this is just on an whole other level... Most surprising for me is ex generals sitting in a TV studio discussing and advising their army to pick this strategy or that strategy as if he's sitting in a showroom selecting a car... Look at the confidence level as if IA has confirmed to them that an attack is gonna take place. I'm not the usual chest thumping type guy but do these people really think Pakistan army (a battle hardened army now) won't respond to any misadventure?

do you think they will have enough people to vote after war... i am just curious..when two countries holding around 400 atomic bombs . will they survive. in my estimate. next 100 years there will be no healthy human on subcontinent. as i know one thing indian are hate sick mentally. they want us to be sick. my rough estimate is around 200 to 500 millions people will die in 5 to ten days wars
India will not go to a full fledged war..mark my words...Modi will definitely(and he has to)do something to hurt pakistan..unlike during URI ,now elections are just a couple of months away...Modi's popularity is on the downfall..he was on the verge of losing elections(thats why he arranged a special budget session to announce a budget to attract many sections of the society).
If Modi doesnt do anything now,it gives opposition parties to attack him in full swing...even if you were in Modi's place ,you would do the same...sitting in front of computer and giving lectures is easy..but politics won't work like that.

India will not go to a full fledged war..mark my words...Modi will definitely(and he has to)do something to hurt pakistan..unlike during URI ,now elections are just a couple of months away...Modi's popularity is on the downfall..he was on the verge of losing elections(thats why he arranged a special budget session to announce a budget to attract many sections of the society).
If Modi doesnt do anything now,it gives opposition parties to attack him in full swing...even if you were in Modi's place ,you would do the same...sitting in front of computer and giving lectures is easy..but politics won't work like that.
u are wrong budy... india is not stupid.. thy want to complete with china and if they fight with pakistan and lost around 200 to 500 millions people in atomic war against pakistan then show is finsh... rest will be history. pakistanis and muslims believe in one thing .. we have to die later or sooner.. if these words come out of pakistan’s PM mouth then it means more..

u are wrong budy... india is not stupid.. thy want to complete with china and if they fight with pakistan and lost around 200 to 500 millions people in atomic war against pakistan then show is finsh... rest will be history. pakistanis and muslims believe in one thing .. we have to die later or sooner.. if these words come out of pakistan’s PM mouth then it means more..
let's see what happens

We will give a robust response to every action India takes, so most likely either India will lick it's wounds at first attempt or it will blow up into a full scale war, and only Allah knows what it will lead to. Indian soldiers don't have the stomach to fight Pakistani forces as we have seen on the border skirmishes so they will try and engage in a morale boosting air strike egged on by their Zion masters. China has her forces already in place and will be watching carefully.

Last edited:
F56F1642-E67F-4075-8B4A-3A845F34C582.jpeg
let's see what happens
nothing will happen some chast thumbing from india some movies and fake sirgcal and isolation .. keep in mind jutt puter is leading the army and a patan puter is leading the nation.. head of islamic forces is in pakistan and he is unfortunately pakistani for indian. rest you know well.. so chill buddy

Last edited:
nothing will happen some chast thumbing from india some movies and fake sirgcal and isolation .. keep in mind jutt puter is leading the army and a patan puter is leading the nation.. head of islamic forces is in pakistan and he is unfortunately pakistani for indian. rest you know well.. so chill buddy

Indians remind me of this:-

Back
Top Bottom