What's new

Dubious ancestors

Run out of logical arguments??? :lol:

Next please.

No its simple, if you exclude Pakistan than all the narrative India have built for herself, all the wastness of history, all the dholavira bholavira thing hangs in the air. That's why you guys always try to steal the history

No its simple, if you exclude Pakistan than all the narrative India have built for herself, all the wastness of history, all the dholavira bholavira thing hangs in the air. That's why you guys always try to steal the history

Which history books do you read? :lol:
As I said,bring your best man forward who can atleast give some proof or logical answers.
I don't take whiners seriously.

Which history books do you read? :lol:
As I said,bring your best man forward who can atleast give some proof or logical answers.
I don't take whiners seriously.

I have already seen all your gems, not interested to listen safroon academy bhashan again n again, all you have to do is exclude region of Pakistan from your history stretching the Universe.

Last edited:

We always insist that we are people of this land. It is you who trace your ancestors to Arabs and Central Asian. By that you people are invaders of our lands.

We are Brahmins and have been following our Vedic culture for 3500+ years , I smell jealousy :azn:
Vedas-Brahmin can never be separated . Have you seen Havan ( Yagya ) done by a Brahmin ?
What is Yagya?

Most people on personal level do care about their ancestors and try to find about them as much as possible. Just look how popular genetic tests are in west. Obviously for them to become popular in Pakistan cost needs to be maybe around $10 and not $100-150.
any idea how accurate they are ? I would be interested in knowing my ancestry... just for fun.. :)
anybody in UK done it? @Zaki

Who cares? Whether Pakistanis are Arabs or Hindus converts. I am surprised that even after 70 years of independence Pakistanis still discuss about who they are and where they come from. What should matter is Pakistan is a different country and future is in your hand. It is time to move on and make your own destiny Pakistanis.

What are you discussing here ?
It's Indians who more than anyone, like to discuss ancestries of Pakistanis

What are you discussing here ?
It's Indians who more than anyone, like to discuss ancestries of Pakistanis

Read the OP. Written by a Pakistani in a Pakistani newspaper.

any idea how accurate they are ? I would be interested in knowing my ancestry... just for fun.. :)
anybody in UK done it? @Zaki

DNA cannot lie.

We always insist that we are people of this land. It is you who trace your ancestors to Arabs and Central Asian. By that you people are invaders of our lands.

Nobody is disputing that you are people of ganga land, but keep insisting to be people of Sindh Valley will not make you one.

I don't need your guideline. I know what to do and what not
I am replying after reading that post and your post. What are you doing here after 60 years of Pakistan, if Pakistanis are busy in discussing their ancestry ?
. I am surprised that even after 70 years of independence Pakistanis still discuss about who they are and where they come from.

Read the OP. Written by a Pakistani in a Pakistani newspaper.

DNA cannot lie.

Nobody is disputing that you are people of ganga land, but keep insisting to be people of Sindh Valley will not make you one.

There is no such thing as 'ganga land'. If you have any proof of 'ganga land' post it here.

You people are the outsiders and invaders. We are the people of this land.

I don't need your guideline. I know what to do and what not
I am replying after reading that post and your post. What are you doing here after 60 years of Pakistan, if Pakistanis are busy in discussing their ancestry ?

Yes, you don't need my guidelines. Did I say that you need my guidelines?

. I am surprised that even after 70 years of independence Pakistanis still discuss about who they are and where they come from.
There is no such thing as 'ganga land'. If you have any proof of 'ganga land' post it here.

You people are the outsiders and invaders. We are the people of this land.

Yes, you don't need my guidelines. Did I say that you need my guidelines?

I haven't provided you any guidelines. These are Indians providing Pakistnais with their guidelines, what should Pakistanis do after 70 year and what not.

I am surprised that even after 70 years of independence Pakistanis still discuss about who they are and where they come from. What should matter is Pakistan is a different country and future is in your hand. It is time to move on and make your own destiny Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are discussing their own ancestry what's the problem banyia got with this discussion ? and why is he so much interested in discussion of Pakistani ancestry ? why he is specially allowed to discuss Pakistani ancestor after 70 years and not the Pakistanis themselves ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom