What's new

Dubai Win 2020 Expo....

Updating:
The new generation Shaikh....the crown prince of Dubai Sh.Hamdan atop Burj Khalifa (world's tallest tower) to celebrate winning the bid to host Expo 2020.

image.jpg

Lets hope he never becomes the ruler,the guy has no fear it seems.
Why not???
I like his attitude.A little dare devilishness proves that he is willing to take risks,think out of the box.Being a lil dare devilish myself,i think i admire this guy.
Hes a very cool /chilled out young lad.His dad (the present ruler of Dubai)is known for his vision.That man brought Dubai to the map.And this guy would definitely take the legacy forward.Check his fb page,i am his fan.:)
Abudhabi is richer and more economically sound compared to Dubai.But ask anyone they would prefer living in Dubai any day.
Been here???

Why not???
I like his attitude.A little dare devilishness proves that he is willing to take risks,think out of the box.Being a lil dare devilish myself,i think i admire this guy.
Hes a very cool /chilled out young lad.His dad (the present ruler of Dubai)is known for his vision.That man brought Dubai to the map.And this guy would definitely take the legacy forward.Check his fb page,i am his fan.:)
Abudhabi is richer and more economically sound compared to Dubai.But ask anyone they would prefer living in Dubai any day.
Been here???
Dare devils make alot of mistakes,and hurt them selfs(in this case could be the country).
Maybe i'm wrong,you never know.
Never been there,will do in the future,i have some friends living there.
Btw,my only fear:fear of hights:ashamed:

May be you are right that his bold actions in future might put the country in risk but history shows only bold rulers brought prosperity.Just what i believe.....i could be wrong too.

Btw,my only fear:fear of hights:ashamed:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw same pinch!!!
I am also acrophobic.:tsk:
And additional aquaphobia.

May be you are right that his bold actions in future might put the country in risk but history shows only bold rulers brought prosperity.Just what i believe.....i could be wrong too.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw same pinch!!!
I am also acrophobic.:tsk:
And additional aquaphobia.
Yes they did but cant remember what happened to most of them in the end(Napoleon,Hitler,mussolini some examples).:omghaha:
Shark in the water:smokin:

Why not???
Been here???

Haha thats not daredevil levina its almost suicidal :-)

Back
Top Bottom