What's new

Dubai police: Hezbollah behind attack in Bahrain

Awadd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Dubai police claimed Lebanese terror group Hezbollah was behind a Monday bombing in the outskirts of Bahrain’s capital Manama that resulted in the deaths of three policemen, one of them an officer from the United Arab Emirates deployed to help bolster security in the tiny island kingdom.

According to Dubai police chief Dahi Khalfan Tamim, the culprit behind the attack had traveled to Lebanon several times over the past years and had been trained by Hezbollah operatives.

“The criminal who carried out the operation to assassinate the Emirati martyr, First Lieutenant Tareq Mohammed al-Shehhi, used to go to Lebanon and was given explosives training by Hezbollah,” Khalfan said on Tuesday. Tamim went on to accuse the Bahraini opposition of siding with Iran and Hezbollah in an attempt to destabilize the Arab Gulf states.

Monday’s attack took place during a protest organized by groups associated with Bahrain’s largely Shiite-dominated opposition movement. An initial investigation suggested that the bomb was planted near a lamppost and was detonated remotely. Two other explosions occurred nearby and another bomb was defused, Bahrain’s Interior Ministry said.

In Bahrain’s three-year uprising, the opposition movement is demanding increased political rights from the Sunni monarchy. The country is a small, Western-allied island kingdom off the coast of Saudi Arabia that is home to the US Navy’s 5th Fleet.

While mainstream opposition leaders have urged their followers to keep the demonstrations peaceful, young protesters frequently clash with riot police in running street skirmishes.

Some radical anti-government factions have been increasingly using bombs targeting government forces. The weapons typically do not have the force of explosives used by insurgents in places such as Iraq or Syria, though they have resulted in a number of deaths.

The main opposition groups condemned Monday’s blast, saying that they are against all kinds of violence. Witnesses reported seeing attackers vandalizing offices of the main Shiite opposition bloc, al-Wefaq, soon after the blast in apparent retaliation for the attack.

Read more: Dubai police: Hezbollah behind attack in Bahrain | The Times of Israel Dubai police: Hezbollah behind attack in Bahrain | The Times of Israel

Hezbollah and Iran, the source of terrorism in the region. we should stand by Israel in its war against Hezbollah and Iran terrorism.

Dubai police claimed Lebanese terror group Hezbollah was behind a Monday bombing in the outskirts of Bahrain’s capital Manama that resulted in the deaths of three policemen, one of them an officer from the United Arab Emirates deployed to help bolster security in the tiny island kingdom.

According to Dubai police chief Dahi Khalfan Tamim, the culprit behind the attack had traveled to Lebanon several times over the past years and had been trained by Hezbollah operatives.

“The criminal who carried out the operation to assassinate the Emirati martyr, First Lieutenant Tareq Mohammed al-Shehhi, used to go to Lebanon and was given explosives training by Hezbollah,” Khalfan said on Tuesday. Tamim went on to accuse the Bahraini opposition of siding with Iran and Hezbollah in an attempt to destabilize the Arab Gulf states.

Monday’s attack took place during a protest organized by groups associated with Bahrain’s largely Shiite-dominated opposition movement. An initial investigation suggested that the bomb was planted near a lamppost and was detonated remotely. Two other explosions occurred nearby and another bomb was defused, Bahrain’s Interior Ministry said.

In Bahrain’s three-year uprising, the opposition movement is demanding increased political rights from the Sunni monarchy. The country is a small, Western-allied island kingdom off the coast of Saudi Arabia that is home to the US Navy’s 5th Fleet.

While mainstream opposition leaders have urged their followers to keep the demonstrations peaceful, young protesters frequently clash with riot police in running street skirmishes.

Some radical anti-government factions have been increasingly using bombs targeting government forces. The weapons typically do not have the force of explosives used by insurgents in places such as Iraq or Syria, though they have resulted in a number of deaths.

The main opposition groups condemned Monday’s blast, saying that they are against all kinds of violence. Witnesses reported seeing attackers vandalizing offices of the main Shiite opposition bloc, al-Wefaq, soon after the blast in apparent retaliation for the attack.

Read more: Dubai police: Hezbollah behind attack in Bahrain | The Times of Israel Dubai police: Hezbollah behind attack in Bahrain | The Times of Israel

Hezbollah and Iran, the source of terrorism in the region. we should stand by Israel in its war against Hezbollah and Iran terrorism.
the only terrorist i al saud al yahood state
and you show you real face by standing up with the zionists and is not the first time al saud backstabbed the muslims many times since thier first satanic dynasty against the ottomans but thanks to muhammad ali pasha he stoed tier terrorism

Not surprised. Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world, let alone the region.

Hezbollah is simply a tentacle of Tehran.

It's time they were neutralised or they will set the region on fire.

Hopefully without Arab support this time (unlike 2006), they will be dealt with in due course

the only terrorist i al saud al yahood state
and you show you real face by standing up with the zionists and is not the first time al saud backstabbed the muslims many times since thier first satanic dynasty against the ottomans but thanks to muhammad ali pasha he stoed tier terrorism

Yes we terror the terrorists. we didn't back-stabbed anyone, and I do not tolerate Muslims populism ( that have been used to mass murder Arabs throughout history) and we will not apologize for our ancestors quest for independence from the Ottoman Empire. muhammad ali pasha was a sick man who collects skulls and ears and hands and feet and sends it to Cairo and Istanbul, another savage man, ugly face from the Dark Ages and we take pride in our ancestors fight against these thugs.

You Muslilm populists need to fix your attitude, we will not give up our independence (not for you, not for your Mehdi or whatever you believe in) , we Saudis owe you nothing. stop f***ing blaming us for your problems, your failures, your stupidity.

You people don't see Islam as personal spiritual experience but as political ideology, a revolutionary, to export to others. well no, we don't want that in our Arabian Saudi land.

Not surprised. Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world, let alone the region.

Hezbollah is simply a tentacle of Tehran.

It's time they were neutralised or they will set the region on fire.

Hopefully without Arab support this time (unlike 2006), they will be dealt with in due course

Seriously, they even have activities in South America, Africa ... how f***ed up is that?
also I would add Hamas as terrorists they are backed by Iran I still remember when our king Abdullah made his initiative for peace with Israel, they (Hamas) committed the Passover massacre. they did it to topple the Saudi initiative.

Last edited:
Seriously, they even have activities in South America, Africa ... how f***ed up is that?
also I would add Hamas as terrorists they are backed by Iran I still remember when our king Abdullah made his initiative for peace with Israel, they (Hamas) committed the Passover massacre. they did it to topple the Saudi initiative.
Hamas is an internationally proscribed terrorist group, but sadly not amongst the Arab nations. They need to be disbanded for the good of all people in the region.

Egypt has recently banned Hamas activity in Egypt.

On the eve of Israel and Jordan signing a peace treaty in 1994, Hamas bombed a bus in Tel-Aviv killing many people.

They tried to scupper the peace deal.

They, like Hezbollah, are only interested in continued conflict.

Nobody has to believe people sleeping with the JEWS and send zionist Al Qaeda everywhere except Israel

Yes we terror the terrorists. we didn't back-stabbed anyone, and I do not tolerate Muslims populism ( that have been used to mass murder Arabs throughout history) and we will not apologize for our ancestors quest for independence from the Ottoman Empire. muhammad ali pasha was a sick man who collects skulls and ears and hands and feet and sends it to Cairo and Istanbul, another savage man, ugly face from the Dark Ages and we take pride in our ancestors fight against these thugs.

You Muslilm populists need to fix your attitude, we will not give up our independence (not for you, not for your Mehdi or whatever you believe in) , we Saudis owe you nothing. stop f***ing blaming us for your problems, your failures, your stupidity.

You people don't see Islam as personal spiritual experience but as political ideology, a revolutionary, to export to others. well no, we don't want that in our Arabian Saudi land.

We don't believe in Imam Mahdi!?

And you realize Hamas acted only during intifada days where Palestinian casualties were over 40 everyday!

Another failure for Iran the pariah state and their suckling baby Hamas (international terrorist group) their ship full of weapons has been seized.

All shipments of building materials to Gaza will now be halted.

:)

The death of those 3 policemen or how I should be calling them ( foreign occupiers ), I should be supporting that considering you and your friends support it on us @Awadd right or not ?

Hamas acted only during intifada days where Palestinian casualties were over 40 everyday!
Thanks for this piece of info.

Usually when we read about Palestinian attacks, we don't hear the background and reasons for it. This makes the resistance look irrational and aggressive, when in fact they're only retaliating for Israeli crimes.

Just propaganda. Hezbollah is not involved in Bahrain what so ever.
The headline appears sttrikes me as a bit misleading. Tamim claimed Hezbollah trained the operative; I don't think he claimed he was subject to Hezbollah command. I think it's more likely the terrorist was controlled directly by Quds Force, rather than Hezbo.

The headline appears sttrikes me as a bit misleading. Tamim claimed Hezbollah trained the operative; I don't think he claimed he was subject to Hezbollah command. I think it's more likely the terrorist was controlled directly by Quds Force, rather than Hezbo.

That as well is rather fantastical notion, based on propaganda and not reality.

I remember you guys saying that 12 months ago about Syria.

"Hezbollah is not involved, just propaganda"

:lol:

I remember that you had account that lasted more than a week. lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom