What's new

DUBAI: CROWN PRINCE TO MARRY FORMER STREET GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? it means i am racist? :angry: I love black people even i am black look in my picture below
wpid-ugly.jpg

BTW is this you @levina now :rofl:
FatBlackGuyEating.gif

I cant view the pic

image.jpg

Why is everybody so surprised with this marriage ?

Rich guy , beautiful girl isn't that how it always is ?

Most men don't marry women for money.

I will be truly surprised the day I see a very pretty girl or rich girl marry a poor guy.

Would that mean annulment?
I am not sure....need a divorce expert here. Lol
Are you in denial mode or the author of the article just has bad English?

. He remained in a monogamous and serious relationship with one of his half-cousins from 2008 to 2013, despite the fact that he was engaged to his cousin Sheikha Sheikha Al Maktoum.

His arranged marriage has also recently been cancelled for reasons that were not made public.

Dubai Media Office says reports of Crown Prince’s engagement are untrue
June 22, 2014

Online rumours that the Crown Prince of Dubai, HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, has got engaged are groundless, the Dubai government’s media department has said.

The emphatic denial came after unfounded reports of a supposed engagement to a Palestinian woman appeared on a satirical website before being picked up by a number of mainstream Arabic-language media.

Dubai Media Office later refuted the reports, issuing a statement on Twitter.

“DXBMediaOffice asserts that recent rumors on social media platforms about engagement of Dubai Crown Prince @HamdanMohammed is groundless,” read the tweet.

It had been reported that the Crown Prince was engaged to a 23-year-old woman. The story is thought to have first appeared on the World News Daily Report, a satirical online publication.

But it spread via social media and the news was quoted in several Arabic newspapers and magazines.

Dubai Media Office says reports of Crown Prince’s engagement are untrue

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Aeronaut @Manticore @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Emmie @Fulcrum15 @Oscar

Now that it has been proven that this thread is based on nothing but gossip and hearsay can we please shut down this silly thread? Thank You
https://7daysindubai.com/dubai-media-office-says-reports-crown-princes-engagement-untrue/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom