What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

after the aircrash i really dont feel like posting /googling airshow pics....

you dont know how sad i am..

just cant watch the pics of the JFT..i have nt yet even watched the video..

just hate watching it:(

after the aircrash i really dont feel like posting /googling airshow pics....

I agree, this is the most excited I had been to see the thunder since the days of its first taxi runs. We really seemed to have learned how to market it better and all the news of weapons integration gave the aircraft the kind of edge that was only seen as potential in the last few airshows. The crash is just depressing, especially in it's timing. Aviation is a risky business, so crashes will happen...but right as we're trying to showcase the aircraft...terrible.

I agree, this is the most excited I had been to see the thunder since the days of its first taxi runs. We really seemed to have learned how to market it better and all the news of weapons integration gave the aircraft the kind of edge that was only seen as potential in the last few airshows. The crash is just depressing, especially in it's timing. Aviation is a risky business, so crashes will happen...but right as we're trying to showcase the aircraft...terrible.

Crashing of JF 17 will have zero effect on it's marketing and on it's customer.

It is the death of the pilot which is very very sad.We are using the same ejection seat as that in F35 i.e Martin Baker and it failed.

Crashing of JF 17 will have zero effect on it's marketing and on it's customer.

It is the death of the pilot which is very very sad.We are using the same ejection seat as that in F35 i.e Martin Baker and it failed.

Sorry, should have mentioned it...I agree with that. I was just saying that we have been so focused on the jf-17 the last few days that it's affect is magnified.

FMAtt.jpg

this forum gets the most hits, eventhough i wasnt feeling like posting, we should provide as much positive exposure to jft as possible -- the pilots are still performing eventhough they knew the pilot shaheed at a personal level--SO do your part and find pictures for publicity

Will JF-17 be grounded to evaluate if it doesn't got any technical fault

BLOCK II JF-17 THUNDER TO ENTER INTO PRODUCTION NEXT YEAR

The Pakistan Air Force will start receiving the improved version of the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet Block II. The Block II Thunder will include newer and improved capabilities including data link and electronic warfare capabilities aerial refuelling, new radar & avionics. The JF-17 Thunder Block II will also expend its inventory of new generation precision guided weapons including cruise missiles

Read more: Block II JF-17 Thunder To Enter Into Production Next Year ~ Pakistan Military Review

this forum gets the most hits, eventhough i wasnt feeling like posting, we should provide as much positive exposure to jft as possible -- the pilots are still performing eventhough they knew the pilot shaheed at a personal level--SO do your part and find pictures for publicity

Very well said friend.

I think JF-17 Thunder already have very good fan base and it is already getting good coverage in the media. I hope we could also add to that.

Will JF-17 be grounded to evaluate if it doesn't got any technical fault

I think it already flown in the air show today after the crash in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom