What's new

Dubai Airshow 2011

Check out @ 0.53.....Wing Commander Ronald. Seems a Christian pilot has excelled on the JF-17. !!

*Sarcasm on
What are you talking about... Minorities are crushed by Radical muslims in Pakistan.... They cant get any jobs... And they dont have any rights :lol:

*Sarcasm off

agreed, to such an extent that he has his own JFt now. :)

Must be a great feeling reading your name before climbing into the cockpit. :cool:

*Sarcasm on
What are you talking about... Minorities are crushed by Radical muslims in Pakistan.... They cant get any jobs... And they dont have any rights :lol:

*Sarcasm off
Yea, too many fundas in the PAF, hence, some minorities inducted to de-radicalise these culprits. :lol:

What is your opinion about JFT's performance in Dubai :) I think performance was better as compared to previous air shows. Am i rite?

in this airshow thay had cleared some distant area for the display, the euorofighter and jft got camoflaged in the skies-- but a good job by the pilots

i have my fingers crossed folks as there are some serious negotiations going on for an export order, besides Egypt!

Yea dude, we need an ice breaker and the ball will start rolling.
I see Khalid Mehmood is leading the team.......F-16 veteran with some Afghan kills under his belt.

Korean delegation were asking PAF about JFT.It seems like they are deeply concerned for JFT at Dubai airshow.
Can they be worrying about that two-seater version JFT will grab a share of the Korean T50's market in future???:what:

133812kz5cnncno5c5cnt6.jpg
G]

they seriously think the LIFT/light attack varient can take on jft- jft, which was envisioned as a fighter right from the table , rather being transitioned from a trainer

2TEy8.jpg

[ 15 Nov 2011 10:53 ]
Baku. Rashad Suleymanov – APA. Azerbaijan shows interest in JF-17 Thunder combat aircrafts jointly produced by Pakistan and China and announced its intention to purchase aircrafts of this type, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex - PAC, which displayed its products in Dubai Airshow-2011 in UAE, told APA.

JF-17 Thunder showed exemplary flights over the Dubai airport within the air show. Members of the Azerbaijani delegation also watched the flights.

Reminding about the discussions held with Azerbaijan up to now, the company officials said that the discussions have not entered the phase of purchase and sale yet. Now the company is executing the orders of the Pakistan’s Air Forces, the export to Azerbaijan can be realized in the nearest years. The sides determined the annual amount of the order.

The company officials said that Pakistan and Azerbaijan has high level relations. Islamabad supports Baku’s positions and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and has rendered military assistance to Azerbaijan since the very beginning. Taking these relations into consideration, there will be no problems in sale of aircrafts to Azerbaijan.

According to company’s representatives, within Pakistan-China cooperation, the production of Block-2 version of JF-17 Thunder aircrafts will be started. This model will be provided with the newest e-war system, additional weapons. Besides, two-pilot model of the aircraft is being developed.
http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=159459

Korean delegation were asking PAF about JFT.It seems like they are deeply concerned for JFT at Dubai airshow.
Can they be worrying about that two-seater version JFT will grab a share of the Korean T50's market in future???:what:

133812kz5cnncno5c5cnt6.jpg

134045f0sk711jj7cs1o7c.jpg

134047nh9qu9juyyau9qgg.jpg

1340496wj67lde4m6be6bl.jpg

1340519gu9gg8810guum0p.jpg

1340481025i2gs2q51xqai.jpg
There are many headwinds to T-50 vis-a-vis JFT still
1) JFT has gathered around 4 years of operational service under its belt while T-50 still remains in prototyping.
2) The capabilities of JFT have drastically enhanced, making it a true MR fighter, not a light attack, trainer like T-50.
3) T-50 is produced in collaboration with LMCO US, if the compnay has not used its private funding, then US administration may excercise influence it its selling decision, a drag on customers.

Looking at the video of the airshow, I got the impression that UAE's pilot commentator was trying to downplay JFT. While the english commentator compared it to F-16 and F-18, he was talking about F-5. Moreover, when JFT was making a vertical climb, the voices of "not bad", "very good" could be heard in the background.

Looking at the video of the airshow, I got the impression that UAE's pilot commentator was trying to downplay JFT. While the english commentator compared it to F-16 and F-18, he was talking about F-5. Moreover, when JFT was making a vertical climb, the voices of "not bad", "very good" could be heard in the background.

yes he was doing it but abut F-5 he said its tail look like f-5

The most satisfactory element is that the Air Chief himself is at PAF staff. This shows the level of commitment and seriousness on part of the top brass of PAF about selling Thunders and making its place in international market.

Back
Top Bottom