What's new

‘Dual Food’: Same Western Branding But Low-Quality Goods for Eastern Europe

Quality is directly proportional to the price the consumers pay. Do they price their products similarly especially within Eurozone.? Does a can of coca cola costs same let's say in Brussels and Budapest?

Last edited:
@war&peace Not 100% sure,but I found that a 2L bottle of coca cola costs about 389 Forint in Hungary. That's about €1,26. In the Czech Republic,it costs about 32 Koruna,which equals to about €1,23.

Over here that would cost about €2.

@war&peace Not 100% sure,but I found that a 2L bottle of coca cola costs about 389 Forint in Hungary. That's about €1,26. In the Czech Republic,it costs about 32 Koruna,which equals to about €1,23.

So a significant difference is there but I made a mistake, it should not be price rather the margin of profit because the retail price depends on taxes and other factors like cost of production and transportation etc. However I hope that Věra Jourová would have taken these aspects into account.

But production costs are lower in those countries so,it should be normal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom