What's new

“Dry it out and destroy it”: Why Pakistan should be wary of Donald Trump

I guess Pakistanis should be happy with him because sooner or later the aid is going to be stopped especially after the warming relationships with China and Russia.We have to stand on our own foot and he is providing a good chance.
P.S: I am all good with him being the President if all of are done Pak-US military equipments deal go smooth.
Support and Vote for Trump everyone!

This circus doesn't work like that by turns, unfortunately.

The guy's a maverick...it would be funny to see him in the white house...but then when folks like obama or george bush sr and jr or bill clinton could become presidents..then anything's possible...it boils down to who the capitalists decide to make president.

this guy is not a person i would like to see in the white house.. he is very blunt and sometimes comes across as a stupid hothead. yes, he does not mince words.. but this is all fine till u are dealing with lesser powers like a mexico or a Pakistan, but one needs to be level headed when it comes to dealing with the Russians and the Chinese. i say this because the next presidential term will see the us technical and economical edge getting eroded as Russia and china (along with India, but i don't consider that India will pose a threat to the US global posture in the near future). Tact has to be the cornerstone of the world diplomacy, else confrontations will see a rise and the very existence of the World as we know it, will be in mist of conflict and doubt.
i'd rather have a Hillary in the Oval office, even if she is not as pro India as Mr Trump is .
o bhai WO kaab pro india ho guya ?:)

look at this guy!!!! this gives me the jitters... its like seeing a Loud Mouth Mukesh Ambani (we all know how big a choor his reliance is)... do u think this guy will be a loyal partner to ANY COUNTRY?!!!!

bhai.. anti pakistan to hai..:chilli:... baki pro india humen use banane ki zaroorat nahi padegi.. pakistan and its ultra's will take care of that on their own..:cheers:

republicans this time around do have a chance though...that's a gut instinct.
i hope not.. at least not if its Trump wearing the big blue hat with stars!
i hope the democrats bring in a good nominee.. this Hillary lady seems a lil sneaky to me... i dont trust her.. not after reading her leaked emails which were all over the news

Make no mistake.

Obama has been a cold prune for India.
why do u say that????

look at this guy!!!! this gives me the jitters... its like seeing a Loud Mouth Mukesh Ambani (we all know how big a choor his reliance is)... do u think this guy will be a loyal partner to ANY COUNTRY?!!!!

bhai.. anti pakistan to hai..:chilli:... baki pro india humen use banane ki zaroorat nahi padegi.. pakistan and its ultra's will take care of that on their own..:cheers:

i hope not.. at least not if its Trump wearing the big blue hat with stars!
i hope the democrats bring in a good nominee.. this Hillary lady seems a lil sneaky to me... i dont trust her.. not after reading her leaked emails which were all over the news

why do u say that????

I think its a fight between hillary and donald...both high profile Americans.

next debate in a few hours, he always seems to surge in the polls after these events, the unstoppable Donald Trump.

only in 'murrica :usflag:

republicans this time around do have a chance though...that's a gut instinct.
quite possible...but they are lacking a credible face this time around though. That's why non-politicians like Donald Trump & Ben Carson are leading the pack. Then again.. democrats are having their own problems. Their front runner Hilary Clinton is battling this e-mail crisis.. & if at all she manages to win the primary, attack on her is only going to get worse!

Back
Top Bottom