What's new

“Dry it out and destroy it”: Why Pakistan should be wary of Donald Trump

Believe it or not, this Trump guy is going to make everyone sweat. From Republicans to Democrats. He may eventually go on to win. Don't be surprised. It is no coincidence that he is leading the polls for so long now. A vast majority of conservative Americans support this guy. He is their new Bush. In fact, this guy would be much worse. A total maniac.

The guy is only emotions, money and corporate thinking. He does not know how Foreign affairs work. He can utter all the BS he wants but he is still a fame seeking old guy.

It's okay, if he becomes president, it would be the end of the US. No superpower can survive with a 5 year old at it's controls.

And yes Mr Trump is like a 5 year old, same mentality, same level of knowledge.
His entire vocabulary doesn't exist beyond; 'Stupid', 'Loser!', 'I'm really rich', 'my net worth blah billion', 'you're fired'.

One of the biggest reason the Republicans thought they lost the previous elections was that they could not appeal to the Hispanic population and the female voters. This man in his speech in which he announced that he is running for president said something like Mexico is sending a lot of people, they are mostly rapists and drug dealers and there might be a few good men in them. If that is not an insult to the Hispanics then i don't know what will be, that is certainly not a way to appeal to that segment of American voters.

As for his current lead, the nomination is still too far away, people don't know much about other candidates like Carson and Bush till now, but they surely know who Donald Trump from Apprentice is. This lead is because of the brand awareness but would it hold. In the last election, Giuliani had a larger lead over McCain this time away form nominations, but we all know who was nominated as the Republican candidate in the end.

Trump sounds dangerous for the whole subcontinent and beyond.

He kind a acting like white supremacist and is spitting words for the entertainment of the ultra nationalistic crowd.

The world is already in chaos due to US interfering in other countries affairs which has let them into shatters and this guy may further make the planet a living hell and the ultimate threat of multinationals replacing democratic setups maybe fueled with that kinda attitude.

No matter what for nukes we sacrifised alot no going back no matter what USA do

If they want nukes out of pakistan
First de nuke india and israel than we talk and usa all others de nuke themselves

Otherwise no chance bring more people like him nation of pak will know they cant break

They offered trillions to us but we never sold our dignity
This is last arm pakistan and Muslim umah got this is why they fear

No matter what we always known as nuke power and gurantees no war even USA dont want war with pak no matter how great they are in tech

Trump is American Narendra Modi . In a way it will be good for all Muslims and particularly Pakistan that he wins and becomes President just as Modi became Indian PM. And why do I think it is good for us ? Because it will wake us from a foolish dream that Americans can be our friends or we can count on Americans . Just as Modi showed real face of India which is full of hatred and despair for Pakistanis and Muslims and also put a slap on face of all those people in Pakistan including Nawaz Sharif who were dying to have good relations with India , Trump would also bring American face in open and we will realize who are our real enemies. I am not worried for security of Pakistan . God will be on our side if we have trust in Him and be honest to Pakistan. Luckily we have military leadership like Raheel Shareef at present who are looking directly in eyes of Indians and not ready to bow . I am sure challenge of having to face utterly hostile American leadership will bring out more courage and clearance of mind to deal with this situation .

I have this firm belief that as long as we have trust in God and sincere to Pakistan no one can dry or destroy us . Just be ready to face any challenge coming our way and be firm footed and God will bring ways to solve any problems !!!!!

Pakistan needs to worry. There are high chances that he will become US president.
He has no chance, he lost biggest Latino vote bank. His immigration program will drowned him. Trump program is quite sensible, but still....he had very weak presentation .

It's okay, if he becomes president, it would be the end of the US. No superpower can survive with a 5 year old at it's controls.

And yes Mr Trump is like a 5 year old, same mentality, same level of knowledge.
His entire vocabulary doesn't exist beyond; 'Stupid', 'Loser!', 'I'm really rich', 'my net worth blah billion', 'you're fired'.

USA did great under Bush's 8 years....

He is a successful businessman and he will run america like a business

He's a joker..... let's see if he even gets the final nomination............

Pakistan needs to worry. There are high chances that he will become US president.

Pakistan does not need to worry, but they have to play their cards well. If this man became President of USA then he will create more enemies then friends for his country.

Why are you Pakistanis so worried for

Indians don't give a dam who is president.

HAVE CONFIDENCE STAND UP AND STOP RELYING ON OTHERS

He's a clown and a typical mentality of corporate warmongering Americans.

Why are you Pakistanis so worried for

Indians don't give a dam who is president.

HAVE CONFIDENCE STAND UP AND STOP RELYING ON OTHERS

How ironic, more Indians are worried about Pakistan then Pakistanis. Look at all the Indians commenting like Donald Trump has all ready won the elections. Really pathetic.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom