What's new

“Dry it out and destroy it”: Why Pakistan should be wary of Donald Trump

Who cares if he hates Pakistan and comes into power? If he comes into power and does something nasty to Pakistan we'll just have to deal with. No amount of cowering, brown -licking or west worshipping will stop it. 2003 american invasion of Iraq is a fine example. Why should we seek the approval of the west or actually care what they think of us?

Trump has a lot of personal issues. This guy hates Mexicans, Blacks and Pakistanis/Muslims. All the soulful feisty races. Let him wallow and writhe in his bigotry and hatr
After MODI i think i wouldn't be surprised if he became next US President. Racist slogans are becoming more and more popular every day specially in a country like US where majority seem like Fat dumb idiots being ruled over by bunch of cowboys.

How many times did you have this wet dream in recent years. Stop trying to catch fish from pool of your own piss. I remember when i joined this forum Indians then said Pakistan will be bankrupt state by 2012. We are still here and you people are writhing in agony.
Still you must know that. Bad days ahead for Pakistan.

We've had bad days ahead since 14th of August 1947. So nothing new.

After MODI i think i wouldn't be surprised if he became next US President. Racist slogans are becoming more and more popular every day specially in a country like US where majority seem like Fat dumb idiots being ruled over by bunch of cowboys.

How many times did you have this wet dream in recent years. Stop trying to catch fish from pool of your own piss. I remember when i joined this forum Indians then said Pakistan will be bankrupt state by 2012. We are still here and you people are writhing in agony.
Pakistan is already bankrupt. Dont you know. Any country under IMF program is called bankrupt country.

Any country under IMF program is called bankrupt country.
Are you sure about that?
India and the IMF

Look up the meaning of bankrupt. It doesn't mean ''having debts''. It means being unable to pay those debts.

bankrupt
''declared in law as unable to pay their debts.''

To avoid deterioration of Pakistan-US relations, Pakistan needs to develop an amicable relationship with the conservative section of the American population. It needs to be cognisant of the international climate and prepare its needle and thread, for home and abroad.

That begs the question: Is sharing Humans of New York’s (HONY) pictures enough to project Pakistan’s voice across continents? Or do we need something bigger, more drastic? How does one break through the sturdy veil of the international media? The problem with our sordid situation is that the empathy of the American people is not something which can be bought by hanging a few terrorists.
No. We do not need any more American boot-licking, we've had enough of that. And we do not need a ''oh we're good people'' campaign in America. That's not how geopolitics works. If we were looking at using US politics to our advantage, or to reduce our disadvantage, the most effective way would be lobbying by expats. Unfortunately, the Pakistani expat community is rarely organized or wealthy enough to do that.

Otherwise, if it serves US interests, the US will be ''allied'' to Pakistan regardless of whether Trump is in power or not.

We either make ourselves important to US interests / compromise on ours to be more in line with theirs, or we reduce our dependence on the US. The former has been done many times before, in the 80's against the Soviets and in the Afghanistan War now - it doesn't seem to be too effective. The latter may be worth a try, especially with China in the mix.

Obama has been a chicken.

But i doubt Americans are that insecure to vote for this guy

Back
Top Bottom