What's new

Drones a solution for Karachi?

nwmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now the Rangers have moved into karachi and things are settling down. All the shooters from the Kati Pahari have disappeared.
Why does not the government use survaillence drones for security in karachi?
I remember when IRA was fighting the british army there were helicopters always in the air specially over Belfast.
Why cant we do the same?
or is it lack of will?

Now the Rangers have moved into karachi and things are settling down. All the shooters from the Kati Pahari have disappeared.
Why does not the government use survaillence drones for security in karachi?
I remember when IRA was fighting the british army there were helicopters always in the air specially over Belfast.
Why cant we do the same?
or is it lack of will?

I have often thought...why dont we heavily mine the areas fav with these savage settlers?

good suggestion
govt must to utilize them
especially during operation
Pakistan airforce use falco uav in swat during operation

laek of will i would say.
if police is givin full authority can control the situation but....
all the politician the big one are included in this big game of controlling karachi.
if a serious thought is given on karachi it can solve problems wihin days.

you are expecting to implement this to those peoples..............who are responsible for all this..............all those terrorists (shooters) are either from MQM, PPP or Jamat-e-Islami................everbody want to hold the area of Karachi for their political wills..........there are land mafias work on behalf of these parties..............all robberies, crimes and drug dealing is on behalf of these polticians........they know everything.....Just don't want to do anything coz they are filling their pockets.......making properties in Dubai, UK (London) and France.

you are expecting to implement this to those peoples..............who are responsible for all this..............all those terrorists (shooters) are either from MQM, PPP or Jamat-e-Islami................everbody want to hold the area of Karachi for their political wills..........there are land mafias work on behalf of these parties..............all robberies, crimes and drug dealing is on behalf of these polticians........they know everything.....Just don't want to do anything coz they are filling their pockets.......making properties in Dubai, UK (London) and France.

Oh yes. You know so much about Karachi living in Lahore, don't you? :rolleyes:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom