What's new

Drone war: ‘Burraq’ turned the tide in Tirah battle, say officials

Well this is your argument? All you can do is question my nationality. This is your level of thinking? :D:D:D

Wars cannot be fought by unprofessional militaries indulged in real estate.
Hi,

Like i said then i can prepare a good welcome for you, otherwise for me youre plain troll

Bhai tum ja kar Raheel Shareef say DHA Lahore Phase 9 ki file ki price to pata kardo.

Mein thori investment ka soch raha hoon.
Hi,
I am not sure there as need for that, I simply asked you to do something and you re trying your best to digress from it.

Seems logical debate is not one of your strong points. Shame !

Bhai tum ja kar Raheel Shareef say DHA Lahore Phase 9 ki file ki price to pata kardo.

Mein thori investment ka soch raha hoon.
Kyon beta bheek mein woh income nahin a rahi tumhein kya???

Bheek say raqam jamaa ho gaee hai, usay to hee DHA mein invest karna hai.
Criticize bhi military ko karna hai aur apni zindagi bhar ki kamai bhi unhi ko deni hai??? You are one of kind

Really have my doubts on this report. What were actually used were chinese built CH3 drones with the FT5 PGM. Burraq is the home grown version of the CH3 which was tested just recently.

Wow it was tested just few days ago and already put into combat? Either that's an impressive speed of induction and stuff or this is just for marketing.
The ANNOUNCED tested that occurred a few weeks ago was only to make things official. As per some reports Pakistan have been using these drones in active war duty for as long as a year now.

Criticize bhi military ko karna hai aur apni zindagi bhar ki kamai bhi unhi ko deni hai??? You are one of kind
trolls2-jpg.86637

Pak fauj aik hee kaam acha kar saktee hai aur wo hai property ka business. So I would be investing in something that our military specializes in.

Pak fauj aik hee kaam acha kar saktee hai aur wo hai property ka business. So I would be investing in something that our military specializes in.
Let me guess a brainwashed pathan who has been taught nothing other then hate for PA and Pakistan and want to join Greater Afghanistan.Well i got news for you bro you are from an extinct species and i m sorry to say your kind has no future in this country.
Each misconception you have about army can be answered but i don't believe in preaching the trolls.

Yet another propaganda by the Army. In fact, the army has been bogged down in FATA.

A few months from now and we will see peace deals being signed.

Army is bogged down in FATA , thats why there are almost no suicide bombings happening around the country., correct ?
FATA kay chutiyon kay baad ab MQM kay chutiyon ki bari hay

so if a robber breaks in to your home, it would be justified to kill every one inside, including your parents, siblings and children?

Tirah needs to be won at all cost. Use carpet bombs. If civilians need to die, then so be it.

so if a robber breaks in to your home, it would be justified to kill every one inside, including your parents, siblings and children?

Weren't civilians evacuated in FATA prior to operations?

Anyone left is either a terrorist or terrorists family. Exterminate them all.

Brilliant......pakistani drone strikes....feels good to type this

Back
Top Bottom