What's new

Drone Strikes, now diplomatic weapons - By Asim Aquil (Op Grp submission)

well i would only say free KASHMIR And KASHMIR'S from your atrocities where > 7 hundred thousand indian troops are posted to Crush them .then these proxies are gonna disappear from the third earth and as far as the OBL saga is concerned see the TV interviews of HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON Agreeing in principal that PAK ARMY ,government nor the people new about his were about,s for years till the raid ,so stop Moaning again and again .there is a saying and eye for an eye lets hope your indian leaders understand that in time and free Kashmir before its to late for them to cover the lid historical fact is no tyrant can keep his tyranny for ever the people must be given chance of self determination and referendum to annex with india or Pakistan
PEACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PAKISTAN AND KASHMIR ZINDABAAD

^^^why should India "free kashmir" ?? wat do u think kashmir is?? Its not an annexed land, the king came into Indian doors when Pak could not keep its greedy hands away. Believe it or not it is considered an inseparable part on Indian territory by the whole wide world, and as an FYI no one cares wat "you" think.

And I wouldn't be surprised if u differed bcoz u dinn ,in ur exact words, "new". Also this video will shed some light

It might be old but strikes the nail on the head.

Well u urself portray how efficient PA and ISI is in recognizing people. Even HRC says so, hence credible source. Is it possible that casualties passed here as "innocent" are all innocent like OBL? Or like Sarabjit, "case of mistaken identity" ? Donn bother answering those, its rhetorical.

And pls some explain me "third earth" !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drone attacks are against our sovereignty but we have to understand that these drone attacks are not possible without army approval in past they used shamsi airbase for this purpose Hamay apny loog chootya banaty rahy hain, hum goro se kia shikayat karein.:P

yes the king came to the Indian doors but the red line was Muslim majority will annex with Pakistan instead Indian troops took control of the INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIRI territory in 1948
This video is basically sorting out some wrong facts which author puts no big deal there is system in place which checks those thing that 1st,2nd,3rd and so editions of books are published
As far as the casualties (your narrative INDIAN) most of them were innocent KASHMIRIS who wanted to practice PLEBISCITE (self determination rite )
you bother not to answer these question b/c INDIAN TROOPS Killed >100,000 KASHMIRIS the freedom struggle goes on
you see the narrative and the rhetoric will never change of PAK ARMY ,GOVERMENT,or the People of pakistan about JAMMU & KASHMIR
Just learn a lesson what we did to tamil tigers in srilanka on this 3rd planet (EARTH) the same is gona happen to the (IOK )and JAMMU Implement UN Resolutions decision of plebiscite for kashmiris as PANDIT NEHRU wanted "we go our way and they go there way " or history is gonna repeat itself when your big daddy USA is gona leave afghanistan and DRONES ATTACKS are gona be declared illegal and CRIMES against Humanity its a pitty for you we cant challenge or bring to justice the innocent civilians suffering in NWaziristan or SOUTH decimated by the porky white race and there goons in HAGUE or UNOs international court of justice american troops immune from war crime prosecution are gonna suffer and burn in hell of innocent peoples blood which is spilled like rivers ,
LASTLY THESE DRONES ATTACKS ARE ILLEGAL and people who are sitting in PENTAGON and the corridors of power WASHINGTON no it they have blood on there hands
HAH TIME WAIST-ER INDIANS

As far as the casualties (your narrative INDIAN) most of them were innocent KASHMIRIS who wanted to practice PLEBISCITE (self determination rite )
you bother not to answer these question b/c INDIAN TROOPS Killed >100,000 KASHMIRIS the freedom struggle goes on

Well welcome to PDF :welcome:, hope you enjoy urself around.So first about the casualties - The figure which you provide is of the militants (Infiltrators, terrorist) killed by security forces. I agree there are instances of collateral damage included in that. Sure they cannot be avoided, you may know that from ur the scenarios in your own country.

Secondly about the plebiscite - The video link given above, when viewed in YouTube will give you other three parts of same episode. In any one of them there its quite elaborately discussed. I had seen them long time back so pls help yourself with it.

you see the narrative and the rhetoric will never change of PAK ARMY ,GOVERMENT,or the People of pakistan about JAMMU & KASHMIR
Just learn a lesson what we did to tamil tigers in srilanka on this 3rd planet (EARTH) the same is gona happen to the (IOK )and JAMMU Implement UN Resolutions decision of plebiscite for kashmiris as PANDIT NEHRU wanted "we go our way and they go there way "

See I know you are pointing me to. Pandit ji had written (According to White paper on Jammu and Kashmir published "I should like to make it clear that [the] question of aiding Kashmir in this emergency is not designed in any way to influence the State to accede to India. Our view, which we have repeatedly made public is that [the] question of accession in any disputed territory or State must be decided in accordance with the wishes of the people and we adhere to this view". This was a telegram, dated 25 October 1947, from Foreign, New Delhi, to C.R. Attlee, Prime Minister of UK.

The accession was supported by the National Conference, the largest political party in Kashmir. To quote Sheikh Abdullah who was then leader of the National Conference.

"When the raiders were fast approaching Srinagar, we could think of only one way to save the State from total annihilation: asking for help from a friendly neighbor. The representatives of the National Conference, therefore, flew to Delhi to seek help from the Government of India but the absence of any constitutional ties between our State and India made it impossible for her to render any effective assistance in meeting the aggression...since people's representatives themselves sought an alliance, the Government of India showed readiness to accept it. Legally, the Instrument of Accession had to be signed by the ruler of the State. This the Maharaja did."

The Governor General, Lord Mountbatten, accepted the Instrument of Accession the next day on October 27,1947

So yes, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru wanted plebiscite for kashmiris but on 27th Oct, 1947 J&K had acceded into India by the Instrument of Accession decided by their own.

And why would one go for plebiscite when the state has accede to a dominion??

If you want to enrich yourself with the other half of the story and stay at a neutral standpoint pls visit The Kashmir Story, I know u will.

And on a very serious note, are u out of ur f0cking mind comparing LTTE with IA ?? Pls be sensible while writing something.

history is gonna repeat itself when your big daddy USA is gona leave Afghanistan and DRONES ATTACKS are gona be declared illegal and CRIMES against Humanity
Few facts,
1.> 308 reported drone strikes in northwest Pakistan, including 26 in 2012, from 2004 to the present have killed approximately between 1,861 and 2,856 individuals, of whom around 1,568 to 2,385 were described as militants in reliable press accounts. Thus, the true non-militant fatality rate since 2004 is approximately 16 percent. In 2011, it was more like eleven percent.

2.> US drones uses Scorpion missile to engage ground targets. Now India has LGB, which are essentially dumb bombs,even they have the accuracy of 10 m CEP. So definitely the scorpion MISSILE would have a greater accuracy and control on its explosive yield. Hence the collateral damage is negligible.

I ask you a question- How many people do you think would be killed/injured by 2,385 militants ??

Another thing USA is not India's daddy, at best it is urs.

its a pitty for you we cant challenge or bring to justice the innocent civilians suffering in NWaziristan or SOUTH
Wat are you trying to say mate ?? Why should we (Indians) pity ourselves when you can't bring justice to your civilians ??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:offtopic:Offtopic, well I do not know your educational qualification, and I am sure its quite good. Every one around here is educated. While writing a post pls remember that you may think in a way but your post may not read in the same way. SO while posting pls take care about the punctuation. It can definitely alter the mood and meaning of the sentence. Also pls refrain from un necessary underlining.

This is just constructive criticism. Pls do not take it in the wrong way.

Very well written. I would also like to add another couple of points to ponder:

(i) The drone strikes has not resulted in the deterioration of the momentum of the militants to launch attacks in sensitive areas of Afghanistan. It shows that the drone campaign has been a huge failure.

(ii) If the drone campaign had brought about a huge success militarily, why has the US significantly decreased the drone strikes in 2012, 2011; as compared to 2009 and 2010? Why have drone strikes been used after a big political fallout, such as the Raymond Davis fiasco, May 2 2011, and now the Shakil Afridi/Chicago summit?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...t-stopped-bilalwal-zardari.html#ixzz1w3YtNzsb

Actually not really.

While the Taliban can launch coordinated attacks, their ability to topple the governments of Afghanistan is almost Zero.

And the drones have taken a devastating toll on the Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists holed up in the Tribal Regions. There has been a huge drop in the terrorist attacks launched in Pakistan due to the effectiveness of these drone strikes which are wiping out these animals everyday.

I fully and totally support these drone strikes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom