What's new

Drone strike in Kunar hits Pak Taliban HideOut

Kill them all and send them all to hell where they belong , they are just a waste of life cowards.

And you think that such double-crossing goes unnoticed? ;)

it didnt go un-noticed from the ISI side when during that PARTICULAR CHAPTER of the war, neither sides were cooperative and both felt compelled to give a nudge or two to drive change

and it sure as hell didnt go un-noticed @ Langley when the truth about the target was revealed

it didnt go un-noticed from the ISI side when during that PARTICULAR CHAPTER of the war, neither sides were cooperative and both felt compelled to give a nudge or two to drive change

and it sure as hell didnt go un-noticed @ Langley when the truth about the target was revealed

Ah yes, the old "walking on both sides of the street" ISI strategy. It works well - for a short while. :D

Ah yes, the old "walking on both sides of the street" ISI strategy. It works well - for a short while. :D

if counter-intelligence was what was needed to get Mehsud whacked and ascertain which policy circles were turning a blind eye to his activities - then I'd say they did a damn good job of "walking both sides" - if that's how you want to frame it

if counter-intelligence was what was needed to get Mehsud whacked and ascertain which policy circles were turning a blind eye to his activities - then I'd say they did a damn good job of "walking both sides" - if that's how you want to frame it

Like I said, anything that kills terrorists is a good thing.

curiously it was Internal Services Intel "mis" intelligence that caused them to drone Hakimullah Mehsud

hmmm...right.

Pakistan's interior minister has said the death of Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud has destroyed the country's nascent peace process.

"This is not just the killing of one person, it's the death of all peace efforts," Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said.

Pakistan summoned the US ambassador to protest over Friday's drone strike that killed Mehsud.

It came a day before a Pakistani delegation had been due to fly to North Waziristan to meet Mehsud.

Hakimullah Mehsud was killed a day before Pakistani officials say they were scheduled to send a three-member team to start peace negotiations with the Taliban.
BBC News - Hakimullah Mehsud drone strike: 'Death of peace efforts'

How America got Taliban target number one - Telegraph

US drones will attack the terrorists wherever they may hide on either side of the border. There will be no sanctuary safe for them.

You sound like 500 now. Dont you think you took your sweet time showing this US gallantry? Whatever happened to hitting targets on the Pakistani side of the border?

Sir they have. Although accuracy is not much but with a volley of missiles from close ranges it is possible. And for surveillance purpose they are widely used now.

@tarrar see my post above. Pakis have the tech but they lack in two things. One is durability and second is precision. They need to come very low and closer to fire with accuracy. But they do have limited strike ability

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom