What's new

Drone strike in Kunar hits Pak Taliban HideOut

Yar to be honest, I don't know.

But I haven't heard of a UCAV in service with PA or PAF. Did hear that it was in development.

Some sources do say that it is in service.

Let's see, maybe the PA/PAF has us in for a surprise.

even if pakistan have a Drone program.. they wont be used in live operation so soon without enough trial and all.

we dont conduct airstrikes in Afghanistan . first there were claims of Pakistani gunships attacking some TTP camps in Afghanistan which were never backed up .. and now this

I know both Pakistan and Afghanistan blame each other for firing at each other but nothing from the air has been reported before.
then who the hell is doing so?

@Stealth
Totally agreed. I am seeing major change in ground situation in coming years. Especially during the time when US will be leaving Afghanistan. And I am seeing that change in favour of Pakistan not sure about India role in Afghanistan after US leaves Afghanistan.

Good. I feel no sorrow for them. First we attack kunar and now america is getting in the game too. A good slap on the face of karzai. :D

Most likely strike by SOW. Intel may have been provided by Pakistani UAV, and target may also have been "illuminated" by it.

News is still not confirmed. Any credible links to this strike happening?

You sound like 500 now. Dont you think you took your sweet time showing this US gallantry? Whatever happened to hitting targets on the Pakistani side of the border?

US drones have, are, and will continue to target the terrorists wherever they may be found.

Sounds like American and Pakistani drone cooperation may have killed yet another batch of terrorists. :tup:

Could it be that there is a policy of deliberate silence on cross-border operations by Pak Army?

As far as I remember, armed drone Burraq has been inducted in Pak Army since Nov. 2013.

It is also to note that since Reheel Sharif became Army Chief there have been only a couple of drone attacks in Pakistani territory and even those were last year.

It is reported that drone strike hits in Wazirastan

ڈرون طیارے نے 2 میزائل داغے جب کہ حملے میں مزید ہلاکتوں کا خدشہ بھی ظاہر کیا جارہا ہے فوٹو: فائل

میران شاہ: شمالی وزیرستان میں امریکی ڈرون طیارے کے حملے کے نتیجے میں 3 افراد ہلاک ہوگئے۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق میران شاہ کے مقام پر غلام خان روڈ کے قریب ڈرون حملہ کیا گیا جس کے نتیجے میں ابتدائی اطلاعات کے مطابق 3 افراد ہلاک ہوگئے۔ ذرائع کے مطابق ڈرون طیارے نے 2 میزائل داغے جب کہ حملے میں مزید ہلاکتوں کا خدشہ بھی ظاہر کیا جارہا ہے، دوسری جانب ڈرون حملے کے بعد علاقے میں خوف کی فضا پائی جاتی ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ حکومت اور طالبان کے درمیان مذاکرات شروع ہونے پر امریکی ڈرون حملے روک دیئے گئے تھے اور آخری

حملہ 25 دسمبر 2013 کو کیا گیا تھا۔

P.S :
MIRANSHAH: At least three people were reportedly killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan on Wednesday, Express News reported.

According to details, at least three people were killed when a predator drone fired two missiles at a house in the Miranshah area of North Waziristan.

This is the first drone attack of 2014 with the last drone strike in Pakistan taking place on December 26, 2013, in which four people were killed.

Last edited:
US drones have, are, and will continue to target the terrorists wherever they may be found.

Ok Thanks. My mouth has a foot cause there was a drone strike just today. You'r America has been doing a bang up job targeting terrorists. Plugging leaks on one side of the wall and drowning the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom