What's new

Drone Attacks

You tell me! you derailed it along with your band.

I am sorry, but i have to respectfully disagree, you brought it up in your initial post. If you do not want any future posts derailed, then i humbly suggest laying off of the inflammatory conspiratorial rhetoric.

I say again, no national government inside or outside of the region has any interest in engineering a flood against a "nuclear" Pakistani state. Doing so just does not make any sense.

With respectful regards,
Panther

Again, i have just posted a prof which is all over the web.
Email of the source is given at the end of link, complain him but stop spamming the thread with childish denial and rhetoric character.

BATMAN, you severely underestimate me. I am not one of those idiots who blab without reading the source. I did read both the articles. The source you posted itself was more of a blog than a real source, and still i went through them. Did you notice how the articles in their entirety were speculations by the author on how the floods formed? His entire argument was flawed on several fronts.

1) Indian dams do not violate IWT. Even your ministers accepted that.

2) He had put together sources of India releasing water from dams, but neglected to mention that all this water has to flow through Indian soil before reaching Pakistan. And we didnt see floods in India. So its evident that the water released was not enough to cause the flood.

3) The author's sources itself shows that Indian dams released the water for flood control.

Now lets examine some real, acceptable and neutral sources, shall we:

Pakistan floods: Deluges after the deluge | Jeremy Hunt | Comment is free | The Guardian

Pakistan floods: Climate change experts say global warming could be the cause - Telegraph

Sign in to read: Frozen jet stream links Pakistan floods, Russian fires - environment - 10 August 2010 - New Scientist

Analysis: Pakistan floods, Russia heat fit climate trend | Reuters

This is an Indian source, but still worth a read:

Pakistan Floods: Causes and Consequences | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

Now even after all that, if you stick to your theory, well obviously there is nothing anyone can do to convince you otherwise. If closing your eyes and making it dark is your way of dealing with a problem, so be it. Just do everyone a favour of keeping it to yourself.

what is known to me is that Pakistan have never sanctioned drone attacks, instead have asked US to share intelligence and offered help in a bid to save civilian casualties.
We don't care if terrorists or criminals are killed, but in reality drones are being used to provide cover to TTP terrorists, in crossing borders and provoke tribals and instigate civil war...... which must be condemned.

Ok, this is something that we are speculating. So i don't know what the truth is. But either way, it doesn't look too good. Either

1) The Pakistani government is deliberately allowing the US to attack in its territory, and killing Pak civilians at times

OR​

2) USA is blatantly violating Pakistani sovereignty and the government and military are powerless to do anything about it.

GoP has to either publicly admit that they are allowing this, or condemn the Americans (and even take action if necessary). But silence over killing of civilians is deplorable.

Back
Top Bottom