What's new

Drone Attacks

My mistake it is Sarobi dam on Kabul river.

kabul-river-branches.gif

Last edited:
No...... you saved trillions of dollars in shape of free transit facility and tax reliefs.
You saved more trillions if you would have to airlift all your logistics from aircraft carriers.
I wonder what would have been the air route, if Pakistan would have taxing its airspace?

I guess then, that begs the question on why the US would even put itself, it's bases, it's relationship, seeing that it's position is already in such a precarious position in Pakistani eyes, towards the engineering of a flood that would do away with the Pakistani state as we know it? That simply doesn't make any sense. As far as Pakistan is concerned, US interest are predominantly tied up in seeing the Pakistani state being stable and succeeding, rather then sit back and watch it turn into a failed state, and one with nuclear weapons at that. If the US government can give any help, then it will.

But, this flood was more then about diplomacy or foreign policy. The real goal and prize after this flood tragedy began, was in saving and feeding as many lives as possible. Many other nations besides the US, as is pointed out in other threads on this forum, should be commended, including some Arabic countries, for doing what they could in helping out a nation in need!

Anyways... wasn't this thread about drone attacks?

I guess then, that begs the question on why the US would even put itself, it's bases, it's relationship, seeing that it's position is already in such a precarious position in Pakistani eyes, towards the engineering of a flood that would do away with the Pakistani state as we know it? That simply doesn't make any sense. As far as Pakistan is concerned, US interest are predominantly tied up in seeing the Pakistani state being stable and succeeding, rather then sit back and watch it turn into a failed state, and one with nuclear weapons at that. If the US government can give any help, then it will.

But, this flood was more then about diplomacy or foreign policy. The real goal and prize after this flood tragedy began, was in saving and feeding as many lives as possible. Many other nations besides the US, as is pointed out in other threads on this forum, should be commended, including some Arabic countries, for doing what they could in helping out a nation in need!

Anyways... wasn't this thread about drone attacks?

Sorry Panther, you can't win an argument with logic when the other person wont accept logic.
BATMAN, you should build a dam in your head. It will control this flood of nonsense pouring out! :lol:

As for the drone attacks, the recent ones seem to have killed militants, not civilians. It is a violation of territorial sovereignty, but its widely speculated that they are conducted with Pak Govt approval, so any problems? They just killed some suicide bomber wannabes and probably saved 100s of civilian lives

BATMAN, you should build a dam in your head. It will control this flood of nonsense pouring out! :lol:

Again, i have just posted a prof which is all over the web.
Email of the source is given at the end of link, complain him but stop spamming the thread with childish denial and rhetoric character.

As for the drone attacks, the recent ones seem to have killed militants, not civilians. It is a violation of territorial sovereignty, but its widely speculated that they are conducted with Pak Govt approval, so any problems? They just killed some suicide bomber wannabes and probably saved 100s of civilian live

what is known to me is that Pakistan have never sanctioned drone attacks, instead have asked US to share intelligence and offered help in a bid to save civilian casualties.
We don't care if terrorists or criminals are killed, but in reality drones are being used to provide cover to TTP terrorists, in crossing borders and provoke tribals and instigate civil war...... which must be condemned.

Again, i have just posted a prof which is all over the web.
Email of the source is given at the end of link, complain him but stop spamming the thread with childish denial and rhetoric character.

what is known to me is that Pakistan have never sanctioned drone attacks, instead have asked US to share intelligence and offered help in a bid to save civilian casualties.
We don't care if terrorists or criminals are killed, but in reality drones are being used to provide cover to TTP terrorists, in crossing borders and provoke tribals and instigate civil war...... which must be condemned.

Then just shoot the drones down!

It's called TACIT APPROVAL

GET A LIFE!:smokin:

YouTube - India and USA hand-in-glove
Yes i do now :tdown:

I request viewers to go through the youtube link, till end.

HA HA HA BATMAN...You just blew it this time didn't you?

The voice narrating in the video is that from a Text to Speech conversion software which is very clear if you pay slight attention which obviously you didn't...

:rofl::rofl:

@BATMAN: YOU GOT OWNED BABY!

Come up with something better next time!

Poor BATMAN...He thought the video was genuine since there was a foreigner's voice in it...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GET A LIFE!:smokin:

@Patrician

Did you just learn a new line GET A LIFE ???

After engineered floods, it has been noticed that US have increased frequency of drone attacks on civilians and so does TTP have increased bomb attacks on security agencies.

Does any one see a link?

No sir there is no link its plain hallucination ," engineered floods" this zion hamid style HARP story is utter non - sense .... its a natural disaster which was waiting to happen 1.global warming 2. lack of dams
with regards to Drone strikes if armed forces and govts werent in the favour of these they can stop it !

Back
Top Bottom