What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo drinking was quite popular during medival time among muslim nobles/kings.even in arabia. When it became a taboo?

It was always in Haram

Was certainly not a taboo for Christ (Also a prophet in Islam) who turned water into wine - his last supper.

Sorry Sir this never took place according to Islam Jesus or any other PROPHET PBUH never used drink Alcohal

It was always in Haram

You need to stop eating bread, taking medicines,especially those that are in liquid form and read about the entire history of the Abrahamic religion and their association with wine before Prophet Mohammed.

You need to stop eating bread, taking medicines,especially those that are in liquid form and read about the entire history of the Abrahamic religion and their association with wine before Prophet Mohammed.

Most Muslims take every possible care in choosing any Product either perfumes , medicines ,cosmetics etc...... ( no Liquor , no Pig )

Sir we know Abrahamic Religions sir as per Islam no single PROPHET drank alchoal or allowed alcohal for its people they all prohibited it but people later change their teachings and made alcohal legal for themselves

No one wise in the whole world can declare Liquor a good thing whatsoever , It is the thing that brings the greatest troubles ............ along list.....

You should've sought an explanation before shooting in the dark.

My post on insensitivity was directed at Jana and Zaravan who are not missing the chance to make fun of those who suffer from the conditions I mentioned in my previous posts.

You should've sought an explanation before shooting in the dark.

My post on insensitivity was directed at Jana and Zaravan who are not missing the chance to make fun of those who suffer from the conditions I mentioned in my previous posts.

Explain insensitivity sir ?

At one side are the lessons and teachings of 1 lac 24 thousand PROPHETS,PROPHET MUHAMMAD and All his Friends ( SAHABA) And above All the ultimate Power ALLAH and on the other is our ISLAMIC ( so-called) COURT . shame shame ..........:what:
what non-Muslims do is non of our Business , they may drink all day no worry ,:cheesy:
But This is my and your country and we want the Word of our Creator honored more then anything else in world.

I dont personally drink or smoke. However when i went to Pakistan it was offered to me at the hotel i stayed in and i believe is readily available. I think we are all old enough to decide what we believe is good and bad for us and are answerable for our acts in the after life. What i am against is the hypocrisy when people in charge who will drink at home and outside pretend that it should be prohibited. Be transparent and that will benefit us all.
I suppose if it was available readily and legalized a tax could be put on it and that would help our economy. We know its their whether we like it or not so lets make financial gain from it.

I dont personally drink or smoke. However when i went to Pakistan it was offered to me at the hotel i stayed in and i believe is readily available. I think we are all old enough to decide what we believe is good and bad for us and are answerable for our acts in the after life. What i am against is the hypocrisy when people in charge who will drink at home and outside pretend that it should be prohibited. Be transparent and that will benefit us all.
I suppose if it was available readily and legalized a tax could be put on it and that would help our economy. We know its their whether we like it or not so lets make financial gain from it.

LoL , the court was forced by Finance ministry you say...... for the decision!!!!!

Without any doubt, the Judges were drunk when they were passing the judgement otherwise it's very clear that there's a Punishment for drinking liqour, countless Hadiths proves this-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom