What's new

Dreaming India super power by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I heard dat cpc dont give payment to nepali maoist. .right?

Okay guys, now that the pinoy brigade has decided that they want to keep their jobs and left, I think we can now discuss the prospects of growth. I am more in consonance with the views shown in the following study by McKinsey Global.

http://www.mckinsey.com/locations/india/mckinseyonindia/pdf/India_Consumer_Market.pdf

It clearly shows the growth projections of the economy of India and the rise in prosperity in our country. Remember that this forecast is only basis the current growth projections and does not factor in the fact that India will have the youngest work force and maximum competence in manufacturing costs and technology by 2020.

McKinsey called the study "The Bird of Gold" :smitten:

Your mom and sisters were already lended to Americans thats why u r so much frustrated and angered...get over it..Chinese are sluts ..period..chinese men are pimp, who sell their women for business needs...

what a troll lol. and i suppose the millions of indian women in prostitution are saints. besides, it shows indian mentality that women are just commodities, no wonder only 50% of indian women can read.

what a troll lol. and i suppose the millions of indian women in prostitution are saints. besides, it shows indian mentality that women are just commodities, no wonder only 50% of indian women can read.

Here, read a little bit about the prostiution in China and the great policies of the Chinese communist party.

You can go to China, you will be in demand soon with 30 Million men not having wives :rofl::rofl:

China's Forced Abortions Increase Trafficking | End Human Trafficking | Change.org

China's Forced Abortions Increase Trafficking
by Amanda Kloer April 11, 2009 07:00 AM (PT) Topics: Slave Labor China's one child family planning policy, which has often been criticized as forced abortions, has led to a gender gap which may increase human trafficking in the region.

China's strict one-child-per-family policy was implemented to keep the population in check, but has resulted in the government forcing thousands upon thousands of pregnant women to get abortions against their will. According to a recent story on NPR,

Liang Yage and his wife Wei Linrong had one child and believed that — like many other couples — they could pay a fine and keep their second baby. Wei was 7 months pregnant when 10 family planning officials visited her at home on April 16.

The couple goes on to descibe being forced to go to the hospital, where Wei Linrong was given injections to terminate her pregnancy, depsite her refusal to sign a consent form. Such a policy is not only cruel and inhumane on a personal level, but it has resulted in the gendercide of millions of baby girls, leaving a vast gender gap in the millenial generation.

Now, an estimated 30 million Chinese men may not be able to marry, for lack of women their age. Sadly, the answer to this issue has increasingly been to traffic women from other Asian countries into China. In the past several years, human trafficking of women and girls for sex and marriage into China has increased. And if the one-child policy continues and the gender gap grows, human trafficking will surely grow with it.

This is one more sad example of how one human rights violation often leads to another, and policies that are intended to increase social stability at the cost of personal freedom, when they ignore basic rights, will ultimately fail.

Seeing your history of post, you are demigod troll!! now you would say Indian women are commodities since you have no control on your women and they are producing white mix babies at a higher rate than Chinese industries producing junk :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Isn't it your Chinese communist friend who is bitching all about Chinese women marrying Caucasian men and all, certainly he doesn't represent china, or does he?

India_Literacy_Rate_1901-2001.jpg

India's literacy rate has been steadily increasing from a mare 10% at 1947. Few more years and we can beat this evil too.

I dont care if India becomes a super power or not. What I do want is India
1. Should be able to defend itself against any foe/s.
2. Should be able to give proper and efficient healthcare to its people at low cost.
3. Should be able to provide food to every Indian so that there are no malnourished people in India
4. Should allow people to dream and give opportunity to make those dream real.
5. Should be able to give good education to its people.
6. Ensure that there is no discrimination among its people
And all the above should be achieved without relying on others.
Jai Hind:smitten::agree:

Isn't it your Chinese communist friend who is bitching all about Chinese women marrying Caucasian men and all, certainly he doesn't represent china, or does he?

India_Literacy_Rate_1901-2001.jpg

India's literacy rate has been steadily increasing from a mare 10% at 1947. Few more years and we can beat this evil too.

This is till 2001.. would very much like to see the statistics of this year if they come out with any..

Seeing your history of post, you are demigod troll!! now you would say Indian women are commodities since you have no control on your women and they are producing white mix babies at a higher rate than Chinese industries producing junk :D:D:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, you think facts and statistics are trolls, and insults aren't trolls. fact is china has a lower per capita marriage rate to foreigners than s korea and japan.

besides, is the number of foreigners married to indian men statistically significant? chinese men have statistically significant numbers married to vietnamese and koreans. what about indians in india (excluding top 5% elite upper class)?

yeah, you think facts and statistics are trolls, and insults aren't trolls. fact is china has a lower per capita marriage rate to foreigners than s korea and japan.

besides, is the number of foreigners married to indian men statistically significant? chinese men have statistically significant numbers married to vietnamese and koreans. what about indians in india (excluding top 5% elite upper class)?

What you say is statistic what I say is insult. It's just now realizing when someone has hit you where it pain you the most. Earlier no one was saying something substantial and you were going on number of toilets, piss drinking, poverty...now don't get me started...be nice to others, respect others to be respected..

Of course Chinese men will have to marry outside China now as the difference in the birth rate of girls and boys has been adverse to the men due to forced abortions and the one child policy of Chinese Communist Party government.

Did you not read what I posted above on this thread. Here another link for you to read. So that you are able to read clearly, I am posting the content of the article on the thread also as below: :cheers:

Slavery, Prostitution Effect of China's One-Child Policy

BEIJING, March 9, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Li Weixiong described the effect of China's 22 year-old one-child policy as "a serious threat to building a well-off society" in a speech today before the country's political consultative conference on population issues.

In what the UK Guardian called "an unusually frank speech," he described the effect that the one-child policy is having upon women, including a "dramatic rise" in levels of prostitution and the buying and selling of women, which he said was "by no means a sensational prediction."

The effect upon men has been disheartening, as indicated by 'singles' want-ads appearing in local newspapers to attract women, highlighting such accoutrements as a "good bathroom."

Less wealthy bachelors are reportedly reverting to brokers who deceive rural women to move into the city through advertisements of phoney job offers.

By the year 2000, the normal 107 boy to 100 girl birth ratio had shifted dramatically to about 117 boys to 100 girls. In rural regions, the disparity can reach levels as high as 130 to 100. Ultrasound detection of fetal sex leading to selective abortion of girls is a contributing factor. Neglect of young girls also contributes to a higher infant and childhood mortality.

"Such serious gender disproportion poses a major threat to the healthy, harmonious and sustainable growth of the nation's population and would trigger such crimes and social problems as abduction of women and prostitution," Li said. His predictions are already reality -- police there freed more than 42,000 kidnapped women and children in 2001 and 2002. Many were believed to be sold for the purpose of prostitution or as slave wives.

Chinese officials say they have no intention of changing the one-child policy -- a measure put in place to ensure the population remains below 1.6 billion until 2050.

What you say is statistic what I say is insult. It's just now realizing when someone has hit you where it pain you the most. Earlier no one was saying something substantial and you were going on number of toilets, piss drinking, poverty...now don't get me started...be nice to others, respect others to be respected..

find 1 post where i mention toilets or piss drinking. i never mention this. i mention poverty because it is a fact of indian life. i have nothing but respect for india. of course i hate the indian government.

find 1 post where i mention toilets or piss drinking. i never mention this. i mention poverty because it is a fact of indian life. i have nothing but respect for india. of course i hate the indian government.

Why, what did the Government of India do to Pinoys that you hate it so much?? :azn:

What do you want to prove with such fact such as poverty on this forum. It is defense forum better talk of defense by inserting poverty Indians won't let their guard down.
Freedom is any day better than living under someone rule, so India has to spend money that is the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom