What's new

DRDO To Setup 500 Oxygen Plants In 3 Months

this is great news, a lot of innocent people are dying for no reason. I believed dRDO had built oxygen generators for their pilots is it possible to leverage this technology for civilian use ?

k

DRDO that has developed a technology for Tejas fighter aircraft for onboard oxygen generation has tweaked this technology to have oxygen plants that can deliver up to 1000 liters/minute: DRDO Chairman

You probably won't need them in 3 months time - at least I hope.
DRDO is setting-up five Medical Oxygen Plants within the first week of May in and around Delhi. These are to be installed at AIIMS Trauma Centre, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML), Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College and one at AIIMS, Jhajjar, Haryana.
1620194049828.png
1620194075730.png
1620194093666.png

Last edited:
In 3 months when 10+ million bhangees have been cremated.... what use will it be then
Shame on you..
Have some regard and respect for a human life.
No one is immune in this pandemic ,who knows you will be the next one to die and people will give you bad names ,how your freinds,fellow pakistanis and family are going to feel.

From Indian twitter, it seems that people are selling oxygen cylinders in black and refilling is the real problem. Refilling to hospitals is not being properly managed hence the onus of oxygen is being left to patients.
@Suriya what do you say?

From Indian twitter, it seems that people are selling oxygen cylinders in black and refilling is the real problem. Refilling to hospitals is not being properly managed hence the onus of oxygen is being left to patients.
@Suriya what do you say?
They proudly say jay hind but when it's needed profit and black money through exploiting sick people's misery matters to them.
The current indian government by all means is pure evil. Had it been even a congress government of manmohan I think they would have taken strict action these low life profit makers.But these BJP,RSS goons are in the partnership with all kinds of mafia in india.

They proudly say jay hind but when it's needed profit and black money through exploiting sick people's misery matters to them.
The current indian government by all means is pure evil. Had it been even a congress government of manmohan I think they would have taken strict action these low life profit makers.But these BJP,RSS goons are in the partnership with all kinds of mafia in india.
It is actually reverse....

Pakistanis call Nawaz Sharif + Zardari as corrupt. Compared with the corruption of Indian congress, the corruption of nawaz + Zachariah is peanuts...

DRDO that has developed a technology for Tejas fighter aircraft for onboard oxygen generation has tweaked this technology to have oxygen plants that can deliver up to 1000 liters/minute: DRDO Chairman
The more innocent people we can save the better

k

Back
Top Bottom