What's new

DRDO to display models of missiles

Red.Indian

Reaction score
Jan 01,2012

Bhubaneswar: India's premier military weapons developer, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), will display models of its innovations at the Jan 3-7 Indian Science Congress (ISC) in Bhubaneswar.

The 99th edition of ISC, the largest national science event in India, is scheduled to be held at the KIIT University complex in Bhubaneswar. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate it. More than 15,000 delegates, including 500 foreign scientists and 20 Nobel laureates, are expected to participate in the five-day event.

"Glimpses of technological might of DRDO will be on display," senior DRDO official Ravi Kumar Gupta said in a statement. The star attractions among the models will be missiles Agni, Prithvi, Nag, Akash, BrahMos and Astra, he said.

The KIIT and the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) are jointly hosting the ISC.

DRDO to display models of missiles | DRDO | ISC | The New Indian Express

interesting thing is that i am going to visit it as it is in my hometown:D

sh1t !!!! i have no projects there. or i could take a working trip there.:D

thats really is a treat to watch.
I wish i could go there.

lo g yaha pe toh chai se jyada ketli garam ho rahi hai. Sir g its mentioned as the models will be unveiled from 3 Jan onwards.
.I'm wondering what new technology they boasting about.
to news bhi tab dety na sally hahahaha humy muft main exited ker ke dates agy peechy ker rahy hain :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom