What's new

DRDO chief on recent works on stealth, radar and quantum technologies

He talks about stealth technologies like RCS reduction, coating, GaN TR modules, fab unit, design of very big radars. High power modules, Using quantum technologies for detection and deciphering.

@snow lake @hussain0216 @El Sidd @Water Car Engineer
This guy is among the most corrupt officials in recent times. He is ill famed for recruiting employees from his community into DRDO

This guy is among the most corrupt officials in recent times. He is ill famed for recruiting employees from his community into DRDO

May be true but he was the project director of DRDO AEWCS and that has been one of the successful projects.

What about the recent development he talks?

May be true but he was the project director of DRDO AEWCS and that has been one of the successful projects.

What about the recent development he talks?
We have the technical expertise but where our research institutes suck is project management skills. As long as we don't get our project management right, we will continue to face delays.

Excluding @Water Car Engineer , I wonder why did you tag the 3 biggest trolls and hate mongers of PDF unless you wanna turn this thread into a troll fest?

He talks about stealth technologies like RCS reduction, coating, GaN TR modules, fab unit, design of very big radars. High power modules, Using quantum technologies for detection and deciphering.

@snow lake @hussain0216 @El Sidd @Water Car Engineer
You have been talking about tejas and arjunk for 36 plus years. We will belive it when we see it. One thing India is in clear lead globally is talking bullshit

Last edited:
why is india wasting money on science and technology when they already have hanumans cloak of invisibility teja peh band keh urra dayna aur surgical ki video banna keh desh ko dikha dayna!

bolo jay modi ki;

You have been talking about tejas and arjunk for 36 plus years. We will belive it when we see it. One thing India is in clear lead globally is talking bullshit

Dude that took long time to develop such high technology infrastructure. You will not understand as you have never done developed anything.

why is india wasting money on science and technology when they already have hanumans cloak of invisibility teja peh band keh urra dayna aur surgical ki video banna keh desh ko dikha dayna!

bolo jay modi ki;

Dude you are insulting a religion. This shows what you are taught. People like you are danger to humanity. People like you go to streets to blow yourselves up.

Dude that took long time to develop such high technology infrastructure. You will not understand as you have never done developed anything.

Dude you are insulting a religion. This shows what you are taught. People like you are danger to humanity. People like you go to streets to blow yourselves up.

why so mad! i am praising vedic tech!

Loool....yet ever A320 and A330....anyone in the world flies on...I was part of s team that did the stress analysis for the inner wings and trailing edges. As an Indian again you should stop bullshitting. This is the internet....you dont know who is who. Just because people piss about here doesn't mean that's their life

Loool....yet ever A320 and A330....anyone in the world flies on...I was part of s team that did the stress analysis for the inner wings and trailing edges. As an Indian again you should stop bullshitting. This is the internet....you dont know who is who. Just because people piss about here doesn't mean that's their life

Insulting a religion does not serve anyone but raise extremism.

why so mad! i am praising vedic tech!

After few days I got to know what you meant. Vedas were written in the land of Indus and Ganga which is part of Pakistan as well. you are the only people in the world who loves foreign culture (Arab) and hate own! Surprising.

I forgot where I am posting, there is no technical discussion only stone throughing.

Will not do it again.

AMCA will be like Tejas and Arjun are inducted and you would have seen it had you not closed your eyes in sheer denial.

AMCA will be like Tejas and Arjun are inducted and you would have seen it had you not closed your eyes in sheer denial.
See you in 36 plus years then

Insulting a religion does not serve anyone but raise extremism.

After few days I got to know what you meant. Vedas were written in the land of Indus and Ganga which is part of Pakistan as well. you are the only people in the world who loves foreign culture (Arab) and hate own! Surprising.

I forgot where I am posting, there is no technical discussion only stone throughing.

Will not do it again.
Where did I insult a religion????

Back
Top Bottom