What's new

DRDO carries out maiden test flight of Akash-NG missile.

Anik101

Reaction score
Country
India
Akash NG is completely different from Akash 1 & 1S. It has dual pulse rocket motor, active radar homing and is guided using AESA fire control radar. Has 80 km range and is canisterised. With midcourse command guidance, optical proximity fuse, and active terminal guidance Akash NG will be difficult to jam.

Akash%2BNG%2Bmissile%2Brender%2B2%2Bcopr.png

Last edited:
Pic from Akash NG test by DRDO
EskzC5aU4AIGiCP

DRDO conducted successful maiden launch of Akash-NG (New Generation) Missile from Integrated Test Range off the coast of Odisha today. Akash-NG is a new generation Surface-to-Air Missile meant for use by IAF with an aim of intercepting high manoeuvring aerial threats: DRDO
Missile intercepted the target with textbook precision. The launch met all test objectives by performing high maneuvers during the trajectory. Performance of the Command & Control system, onboard avionics & aerodynamic configuration of the missile was successfully validated: DRDO

Cannister or same as previous one???

Same was said about russian OSA sams in indian army. Reason was lack of environment control facility which destroyed electronics of the missile not some quality issue.
BTW audit by CAG was done in 2013 and since then orders for dozen more regiments have been placed by the armed forces.

Posts of No-value/off-topic
Same was said about russian OSA sams in indian army.
It is better to ignore the Chinese bots. The sole purpose of these on any forum is to sing praises of Papa Xi and find faults in anything and everything being done by most of the other countries except their client states.

They would show CAG report here as if we were not even aware of it. And even if aware unable to take any corrective measure.

In a totalitarian state that they have seen, they can’t comprehend the powers and the role of an organisation like CAG.

Yes, Chinese bots yes. I agree that all Indian systems are bad. Only China makes reliable defence equipment. Happy?

Last edited:
It is better to ignore the Chinese bots. The sole purpose of these on any forum is to sing praises of Papa Xi and find faults in anything and everything been done by most of the other countries except their client states.

They would show CAG report here as if we were not even aware of it. And even if aware unable to take any corrective measure.

In a totalitarian state that they have seen, they can’t comprehend the powers and the role of an organisation like CAG.

Yes, Chinese bots yes. I agree that all Indian systems are bad. Only China makes reliable defence equipment. Happy?

Dont get your knickers in a twist. Its a forum where people come up with their opinions, good or bad.

Alot of Indians think Chinese weapons are junk so when the chinese say the same about your stuff dont sulk and whine.

Alot of Indians think Chinese weapons are junk
No ones whining here. Every disagreement is not whining. It was a retort to a useless attempt to troll based on many years old report.

Before you give your pearls of wisdom, just see what are you fighting for. Next time someone quotes that old an article about Pakistan, I am sure you would not only whine but go through the roof and cry for banning Indians here. Hence, keep these useless pearls of wisdom to yourself.

Coming to Chinese bots. I find them hilariously cocooned about their ideas. The reason has been given in my previous post.

DRDO learnt a lot from it's involvement in the LR-SAM program with Israel !

No ones whining here. Every disagreement is not whining. It was a retort to a useless attempt to troll based on many years old report.

Before you give your pearls of wisdom, just see what are you fighting for. Next time someone quotes that old an article about Pakistan, I am sure you would not only whine but go through the roof and cry for banning Indians here. Hence, keep these useless pearls of wisdom to yourself.

Coming to Chinese bots. I find them hilariously cocooned about their ideas. The reason has been given in my previous post.

You are not disagreeing.

Your whinning and crying about Chinese calling Indian stuff of poor quality.

Indians call Chinese stuff as useless too.

Trust me Im not interested in sharing my wisdom pearls with a bharati troll.

Just giving you a headsup.

Keep up with your bhakt propaganda about ccp bots.

Who cares

Back
Top Bottom