What's new

DRDO carries out maiden test flight of Akash-NG missile.

Keep up with your bhakt propaganda about ccp bots.

Who cares

I see quite a few retards here who have learnt a word called BHAKT. Anyone who disagrees with them becomes a bhakt.
Indians call Chinese stuff as useless too.
Did you read my post? Did I say anything like this? No. Why did you board a bus when there was no requirement? Because you had to troll and that is what you are.

At least China and India have stuff named after them. Is there any Pakistani stuff?

So get going. Pickup some nut bolts and make something. Till then you have no business of being on a thread about making some stuff.

I see quite a few retards here who have learnt a word called BHAKT. Anyone who disagrees with them becomes a bhakt.
Did you read my post? Did I say anything like this? No. Why did you board a bus when there was no requirement? Because you had to troll and that is what you are.

At least China and India have stuff named after them. Is there any Pakistani stuff?

So get going. Pickup some nut bolts and make something. Till then you have no business of being on a thread about making some stuff.

Its OK for you to call Chinese a Ccp bot but when someone calls a bharati troll like you a bhakt you start throwing tantrums.

Besides you are not disagreeing, your lying face down like a typical bharati troll.

You were sulking and whinning as to why the Chinese call Indian stuff as cheap ..because you guys do the same thing.

Indian trolls like you on PDF have a habit of lying and calling chinese stuff as cheap and wont work. Why get upset when the chinese say the same thing about you.

Stop crying troll.

PS: try to keep your post civilized and dont use the word retard otherwise I can also light your bharati lungi on fire.

Back
Top Bottom