What's new

Dragons

wowcata_deathwing_01.jpg

technically, the chinese dragons don't belong. despite the scales, the talons, the chinese dragon is understood as a beast (well, it is taken in chinese mythology to be a kind of sibuxiang, that which is unlike any other that is nevertheless, in the final instance, a beast). in other words, european dragons induce fear through their fearsome looks, whereas chinese dragons originally cause fear by posing as a philological, taxonomic, cognitive puzzle. i think that is sufficient proof that the two species are not related (that is, it is not one product of imagination that mutated when travelling culturally across the continent; they are two fundamentally different products)

Anyone watching "Game of Thrones"?
Dragons just started to play a bigger role.

Drogon_takes_Flight_S3E4.jpg

I cant wait for them to grow and take over Kings Landing......especially turn those Lannistors to ashes, except the dwarf.
mother_of_dragons_khaleesi___game_of_thrones_by_xlaslayer-d5huqkk.jpg

I cant wait for them to grow and take over Kings Landing......especially turn those Lannistors to ashes, except the dwarf.

i like the dwarf too, i also like how Cersei is being played, though fav character is Daenerys.

I predict she will fornicate with Jon Snow (he will somehow obtain control over Mance's raiders by then) and they will lead an army with dragons together vs those ghostly Northern things. I should read the 5th book though! :cry:

@ Alpha1

Did you know that Dragons are NOT mythical but were once widely dispersed from Europe to China. In fact, a fully preserved dragon was found in romania:

Frozen Ice Dragon, Romania

It is because of their historicl existance that all cultures- in europe as well as china the representations of them can be found. The chinese ones lost extensive wings due to evolution. 'Fire Breathing' was done by eating flint that combined with methane and other gases to produce the fire.

Chinese Cricket Team called Dragons - Unfortunately they lost badly to my team in a friendly match. In fact they are paying attention and trained by Pakistani and BD coach....

They have talent little bit of grooming and exposure will make them a new Cricket powerhouse!!

Chinese Dragons: ..
8bkoh27l.jpg

pqre6o42.jpg

Talking about Dragons, anyone playing Dragonvale here. :D

imgres

Back
Top Bottom