What's new

Dragon At Gwadar

lol, China reacted not because the present of the useless Indian Navy if you care to read it properly.:smokin:

The article says

“The real threat posed by India to China is the military co-operation between India and Vietnam. Moreover, India is now controlling several Indian Ocean islands at the entrance of the Malacca Strait, an international energy channel that sees 80 percent of Chinese oil imports passing by every year,” said Du Jifeng, an Asia-Pacific issues researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told the newspaper.

The more our economy grows the more our ventures near you and I see a similar kind of response from Chinese Strategists.

The article says

“The real threat posed by India to China is the military co-operation between India and Vietnam. Moreover, India is now controlling several Indian Ocean islands at the entrance of the Malacca Strait, an international energy channel that sees 80 percent of Chinese oil imports passing by every year,” said Du Jifeng, an Asia-Pacific issues researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, told the newspaper.

The more our economy grows the more our ventures near you and I see a similar kind of response from Chinese Strategists.

Dude, the real threat to China is Japan + U.S, Indo-Vietnamese military cooperation is nothing else than cat walk show in SCS, Indian might be still important in Indian Ocean but with 3x military budget we overspend India, we can get easily offset your advantages in Indian Ocean.

As for Malaca strait, China is only concern of U.S navy, If China look alternative energy supply road is because of U.S navy, Indian Navy has never been on Chinese strategic equation. Indian Navy might dominate and superior to your neighbors but with China, you don't have any battle proven to confirm your superiority.

Dude, the real threat to China is Japan + U.S, Indo-Vietnamese military cooperation is nothing else than cat walk show in SCS, Indian might be still important in Indian Ocean but with 3x military budget we overspend India, we can get easily offset your advantages in Indian Ocean.

As for Malaca strait, China is only concern of U.S navy, If China look alternative energy supply road is because of U.S navy, Indian Navy has never been on Chinese strategic equation. Indian Navy might dominate and superior to your neighbors but with China, you don't have any battle proven to confirm your superiority.
Conventional naval confrontation between India and China is beyond imagination for me as of today.So dominating China with a superior naval build up is not India's concern too. But what it is trying to do is to make you feel its presence near you and a joint cooperation with your non-friendly countries is needed to keep your strategists on the toe.

Conventional naval confrontation between India and China is beyond imagination for me as of today.So dominating China with a superior naval build up is not India's concern too. But what it is trying to do is to make you feel its presence near you and a joint cooperation with your non-friendly countries is needed to keep your strategists on the toe.

You think India can do better than U.S on cozying with China's neighbors?:lol:, in fact we rather prefer that U.S to be replaced by India on such military relation with our neighbors.:azn:

If you read my posts carefully, I have never stated that China will use the Gwadar port to contain nor to harm India eventhough that it has military value as unsinkable carrier.

I appreciate china's stand that they have done till now nothing to threatn India's security in the region & hopefully will continue to do so
Regrading Gwadr is close to our country placing assets thier is risky & not required as india also has no intention

And by india I don't mean the media but the govt

Well to be fair, so far they have been playing dirty. They have been supporting BLA which is a terrorist group, and BLA has been directly implicated in the murder of 3 Chinese engineers working in Balochistan. Indians have had a huge hand in destabilizing Balochistan, Brahamdagh Bugti whom is a terrorist leader travelled to Switzerland on an Indian passport. Now this whole cat and mouse scenario is going to be interesting because Indian funding for Baloch terrorists would be contrary to Chinese interests, it is going to be interesting what step China takes in this chess game of geo political interests.

I heard it was Qatar and UAE funding Baloch terrorists because the port threatened their interests and they house a sizable Baloch population. Balochistan has some similarities with Myanmar and its Kachin terrorists, they use to blow up pipelines to China until we equipped and funded their military to shoot every terrorist that came within distance of it.

I heard it was Qatar and UAE funding Baloch terrorists because the port threatened their interests and they house a sizable Baloch population. Balochistan has some similarities with Myanmar and its Kachin terrorists, they use to blow up pipelines to China until we equipped and funded their military to shoot every terrorist that came within distance of it.

I think you are right UAE & Quatar have got to be behind it & not india

These developments, when seen along with the Chinese-built ports in Hambantotha (Sri Lanka) and new terminals at Chittagong and Sonadiya port (both in Bangladesh), and China’s move into the Maldives (where it’s reportedly providing “security assistance”), indicate troubled times ahead for India, as they complete the final links in the Chinese “string of pearls” strategy — to safeguard its sea lanes for energy imports, encircle India and dominate the Indian Ocean region.

Interesting.

They are up something alright :lol:

Serious development according to India's point of view.........we should be really prepared for a two front war........in case of any hostilities with China, the Indian navy will certainly block all chinese traffic around Andaman islands going through Malacca st.......but the question is - what abt Gwadar port and Karakoram highway..........do we keep them operational to allow resources to flow into China through these routes ??.....or we attack and destroy it...???

@Hu Songshan @Kiss_of_the_Dragon

India understands only one language, known as power. After 2014 a significant geopolitical shift will occur in our region, it is time for the ISI and MSS to setup a joint cell, dedicated to support liberation movements in India's south, in the same ways they are doing in Balochistan and Afghanistan.

India has supported terrorist proxies from Bangladesh, to Srilanka, from Afghanistan to Pakistan, from Nepal to Burma and Chinese tibet. Its time when India is contained by the countries it wishes to bully into submission.

Both govts should formulate a policy to establish a neutral political approach towards,nations and states seeking freedom from Indian rule, backed by active logistical support for them. This is high time, India's turn to taste its own medicine is upon us, we shall only have india back off from SinoPak interests when its integrity is threatened in return for their systematic destabilization of Balochistan and Afghanistan.

They are playing with fire and this is what they should get in return. All regional countries like Sri Lanka, BD, Maldives should participate in the string of pearls project, if they wish to break free from the Indian bullying.

Regards.

@Icarus @Irfan Baloch

Last edited by a moderator:
what abt Gwadar port and Karakoram highway..........do we keep them operational to allow resources to flow into China through these routes ??.....or we attack and destroy it...???

:rofl:
Look like indian schools make children dream in daytime too. This is just talking that india can get involved in two front wars & it is far from reality...it will be nightmare for india to have a two front war with countries like China & Pakistan.

Rather say - which ur political leadership do not have...

indian polititions are not dropped off from the skies, they had been elected by indians & they are indians too, so indian political leadership=indian people/indian army/indian media/indian judiciary...etc etc. Don't hide behind polititions everytime it is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom