What's new

Dragon At Gwadar

:lol: Buddy Gwadar objection is routine Diplomatic statements to tell the China and rest of the world that we have some doubts.

So that if something happens in future, China and Pakistan couldn't say that if India had problem, why didn't they say anything before.

Its part of Foreign Policy dude. Routine stuff.

First you don't have any right to object, Second nobody care, third if anything happens related to India, it will be held accoundatble.

First you don't have any right to object, Second nobody care, third if anything happens related to India, it will be held accoundatble.
Dude, when we tested long range missile, you also showed concern just for name sake where you do have much better capability than ours.

Point is that these are routine objections for Official but name sake purposes.

All the senior most people know what's the possible use can be which general population won't know but that doesn't mean they don't show concern to public coz public will ask why we didn't even raised a question.

In democracy these are the things every govt. has to do.

Final warning...

One missile for one country....

05_agni_1352902g.jpg

China don't need expensive solution against India, gerald bull canon will be good enough to hit vital part of India such New Dehli, we can flaterned Indian capital just with cheap convention munition

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't India make a similar string of bases encircling China? We must not object for any Chinese Military presence in any part of Pakistan. It's their country their wish.I want see the chest-thumping chinese reaction when we put a strong foothold near China.

Regarding Hambantota Port,
Most of Indian members think Hambantota will be one of China's naval base, but I think if there is a Chinese naval base it will be in Trinco, also we won't allow any base around until 2020-2025.

srilanka1.JPG

China will come closer to India with in few months, GoSL is going to transfer the control of coal power plant in Norochcholai.

Dude, when we tested long range missile, you also showed concern just for name sake where you do have much better capability than ours.

Point is that these are routine objections for Official but name sake purposes.

All the senior most people know what's the possible use can be which general population won't know but that doesn't mean they don't show concern to public coz public will ask why we didn't even raised a question.

In democracy these are the things every govt. has to do.

I would like to see if there is a formal objection from Chinese official over your long range test as how your Antony stated that the port deal is matter of concerrn for him...LMAO

Why don't India make a similar string of bases encircling China? We must not object for any Chinese Military presence in any part of Pakistan. It's their country their wish.I want see the chest-thumping chinese reaction when we put a strong foothold near China.

Believe me, India is dreaming day and night to reciprocate what China did in Indian ocean, but Pacific nations such Japan, Korea, Phillipine all have a more powerfull U.S Navy to encirlce China, they don't want useless Indian Navy there to create more burden.

You're already on ourdoorstep at Tibet border ;), we're looking forward for India to impress us with any of your encounter.

Your govt does not agree with you

Pakistan is an asset for china like Israel is for USA
India is a partner like Canada for USA

Millitary vs economic partner

Normal scenario: china accepts both pak & india as it's friends & tries to improve it's relationship like a mature power
Bad china with pak plays proxy proxy with india
Very good china distances itself with pak & joins india

Chances of normal scenario happens are the most
& please don't just post for the sake of posting but post something useful

Sino-Indian friend ship jindabad

Your govt does not agree with you

Pakistan is an asset for china like Israel is for USA
India is a partner like Canada for USA

Millitary vs economic partner

Normal scenario: china accepts both pak & india as it's friends & tries to improve it's relationship like a mature power
Bad china with pak plays proxy proxy with india
Very good china distances itself with pak & joins india

Chances of normal scenario happens are the most
& please don't just post for the sake of posting but post something useful

Sino-Indian friend ship jindabad

Sure, China is certainly agree with me that's why we have cultivate the "all wheater friend" relation Pakistan for so long. As for military vs economy, we know how to balance these two factors and China is not going to compromise our geo-political interest for the sake of economy otherwise we will be on Indian's knees and comply to all your demand...you simply don't use economy as bargain chip with China. I think you can reach a fast conclusion that it's not rocket science for India to judge a good or bad China.

Sure, China is certainly agree with me that's why we have cultivate the "all wheater friend" relation Pakistan for so long. As for military vs economy, we know how to balance these two factors and China is not going to compromise our geo-political interest for the sake of economy otherwise we will be on Indian's knees and comply to all your demand...you simply don't use economy as bargain chip with China. I think you can reach a fast conclusion that it's not rocket science for India to judge a good or bad China.

Dude

The party agrees when you say it will use the pakistani port to bypass & bring oil supplies
Where it does not agree with you is throwing india in the USA camp.now we both know that india is no superpower that if sided with USA is gonna kick your *** but it is a regional power getting stronger day by day Having it in your side or even neutral will give you a massive edge over the USA
Believe me Sino-Indian friendship is in the Intrest of this region & Asia.

Stronger Sino-Indian ties is good for Asia

Dude

The party agrees when you say it will use the pakistani port to bypass & bring oil supplies
Where it does not agree with you is throwing india in the USA camp.now we both know that india is no superpower that if sided with USA is gonna kick your *** but it is a regional power getting stronger day by day Having it in your side or even neutral will give you a massive edge over the USA
Believe me Sino-Indian friendship is in the Intrest of this region & Asia.

Stronger Sino-Indian ties is good for Asia

If you read my posts carefully, I have never stated that China will use the Gwadar port to contain nor to harm India eventhough that it has military value as unsinkable carrier.

We first get Gwadar, then the port in Myanmar, then the port in Sri Lanka and finally the port in Bangladesh.
All the while we are fully arming Pakistan with submarines, surface ships and aircraft. We play the long game, you can slowly see how the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. We first will use these ports commercially until our navy is fully developed as a blue water navy within the next 15-20 years.

You can clearly see India is rattled big time, they try to put a calm front but you can tell India is very agitated. Just the mere presence of us gives India sleepless nights. If India tries to threaten its neighbours, the more those neighbours will want the presence of China.

We pretty much control the activities in South Asia. Our influence is stronger than India in South Asia.

india have influence over smaller countries only like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives & Nepal. SriLanka already pull itself out of indian influence & Maldives is just following SriLankans.

Anyways China is always welcome in/to Pakistan.:pakistan::smitten::china:

Back
Top Bottom