What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik says Partition was wrong

Mughal era would never have lasted. A Minority can never rule over such a Huge majority like the Hindus in India. Then the Hindus would say they want to rule themselves.
They had time to continue converting the population, it's just about interests and effort. They didn't have it as an explicit goal.

They had time to continue converting the population, it's just about interests and effort. They didn't have it as an explicit goal.
True. And who is going to convert 900 million Hindus to Islam? Do you know how difficult it is to "change" religions.

Its not a small matter.

Let us see the partition in a positive way. The time has come, we, the people of the current generation should move on. Partition provided an opportunity for the leaders of both countries to develop and prosper. Now it is the responsibility of both nations to chart a path to move forward and develop. I am sure, when Jinnah asked for partition, he would not have wished to see India & Pakistan have a relationship in the way it exists today.

Last edited:
Let us see the partition in a positive way. The time has come, we, the people of the current generation should move on. Partition provided an opportunity for the leaders of both countries to develop and prosper. Now it is the responsibility of both nations to chart a path to move forward and develop. I am sure, when Jinnah asked for partition, he would have wished to see India & Pakistan have a relationship in the way it exists today.
Personally I think partition was right and good riddance to the Eastern neighbour as well.

For us Pakistanis there is always Afghanistan to united with and make a larger country.

Seriously!!!... Can you share an example where any Muslim country as of today, become a global power and provides quality of life to their citizens except Arabs?
>Asks for an example
>excludes one of the largest demographics of Muslims

🤡

True. And who is going to convert 900 million Hindus to Islam? Do you know how difficult it is to "change" religions.

Its not a small matter.

At one point Buddhism was one of the worlds largest religions and places like Bukhara, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka were all Buddhist majority.

Then they got wiped out by Hindus and no one practices Buddhism anymore in those countries (except Sri Lanka).

The Levant had heavy Byzantine influence and was very Christian, that place is Muslim today.

Iran was a Zoroastrian powerhouse and now no one practices that religion in Iran today.

You can achieve anything as long as you have a will and a plan to do it .

Seriously!!!... Can you share an example where any Muslim country as of today, become a global power and provides quality of life to their citizens except Arabs?
I think among the non-Arab/non-oil-exporting countries, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey are doing fairly well. They are not tiger economies like East Asia or Europe, but they are not miserable like Egypt or Pakistan too.

I think among the non-Arab/non-oil-exporting countries, Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey are doing fairly well. They are not tiger economies like East Asia or Europe, but they are not miserable like Egypt or Pakistan too.
Even Bangladesh is doing fairly well, and surpasses India is most economic indicators including GDP/pc

At one point Buddhism was one of the worlds largest religions and places like Bukhara, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka were all Buddhist majority.

Then they got wiped out by Hindus and no one practices Buddhism anymore in those countries.

The Levant had heavy Byzantine influence and was very Christian, that place is Muslim today.

Iran was a Zoroastrian powerhouse and now no one practices that religion in Iran today.

You can achieve anything as long as you have a will and a plan to do it .
Any such repetition of history targeted at India is realistically impossible for Pakistan to do independently, purely due to size and economic constraints, it would need allied states fully on-board. It's military can only really be defence-orientated or limited offensive capabilities.

Hypothetically if there was some kind of Islamic NATO, they could theoretically form of a coalition to invade countries such as Is**el/India and have a decent chance at success.

Not possible now and unlikely to happen at all, but maybe a slim chance in the future. Arabs might have a change of heart after they achieve total technological independence, and self-reliance and the honeymoon with the west and liberalisation ends.

Last edited:
South Asian Muslims are f-ed
end of story

As the English say- empire is no more

Mughals are no more, there's no emperor in Delhi or lucknow to save your a**
There's no Abdali, there's no Delhi sultanate
Closest thing to that legacy we have is probably our nuclear warheads and that's about it
Sure if things get better politically you never know
But South Asian Muslim= Pakistan cause Indian Muslims are too oppressed too count, while Bangladesh it too small a country and is not the inheritor of that Muslim culture of South Asia

(FYI - F Naik guy, Pakistan is the best thing to have happened for Muslims, so I mean I am not supporting him in anyway shape or form, just general trajectory of where we're going in a regional sense)

Last edited:
Even Bangladesh is doing fairly well, and surpasses India is most economic indicators including GDP/pc.
Not yet. For 2023,
BD IN
GDP, Nominal $2,469 $2,601
GDP, PPP $8,663 $9,073

Back
Top Bottom