What's new

Dr Shahid Masood on Indian Army Chief Statement

if pakistanies think indian army is realli thinking like that then im proud of them kill all the terrorists no mercy no remose :butcher:

can OP post the full programm ... thanks in advance :)

if pakistanies think indian army is realli thinking like that then im proud of them kill all the terrorists no mercy no remose :butcher:

what he says???? :what:

LMAO.

indian army is a junkard army that didn't even have night visions in tanks till couple of years before.

They'll do "Gaza" on a nuclear-armed 650,000+ standing military? HAHAHAHA...

delusional indians.

LMAO.

indian army is a junkard army that didn't even have night visions in tanks till couple of years before.

delusional indians.
well indian army dosent needs to do a gaza on your terror training camps as there are many in land of the pure who will love to do that and some are already doing so why should we dirty owr hands :D

LMAO.

delusional indians.
Do you want any Indian member to come up with something stupid about your army ?
Why not respect your Army and people like you invite others to throw $hit at your brave soldiers.
DELUSIONAL

well indian army dosent needs to do a gaza on your terror training camps as there are many in land of the pure who will love to do that and some are already doing so why should we dirty owr hands :D

lol....such empty rhetoric and delusional back patting is good.

But you know it and I know it, Pakistan is just unconquerable for india..and indian army...and hindu existence...will face existential annihilation in the process of defeat Pakistan completely and doing "gaza" here.

:agree::azn:

But you know it and I know it, Pakistan is just unconquerable for india..and indian army...and hindu existence...will face existential annihilation in the process of defeat Pakistan completely and doing "gaza" here.

well we indians will never conqure any nation even if its a nation like yours and have never did in all ower history

nowaboutdoing surgikal strikes well we can very easliask americans to do that by giving the someleucrative info and some deals or owtsource to many mercenarries in pakistan (there isno shortage of them there)

as for theindian parnioa well bhai i cant help it niether would like it to change either and i know it and you knowit why ;)

ok-button-to-continue-funny-error-messages.png

LMAO.

delusional indians.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO.

delusional indians.
The same delusioned army who defeated pakistan 3 time

and you retar** think we are palestine even with HAMAS they lost 66 soldiers and we have everything so please make this mistake

Back
Top Bottom