What's new

Dr Shahid Masood leaving his t.v show?

IbnAbdullah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

Dr Shahid Masood has announced he will be leaving his T.V show for an unspecified amount of time.

He gave some vague reasons about doctors telling him to rest. However, as his show progressed, it seemed that he was disheartened by some new revelation, possibly about his time in jail. Maybe it was how he apparently got out because of foreign intervention instead of Pakistan based one.

That is the impression I got. Anyone know any further details about what actually is happening in all of this?

It seems odd that he got more stress during IK's government who he is supposedly friends with but not the earlier two who were always against him.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Saw the start of program again. I missed the part where he means that he experienced some health issues during his jail time and his doctors have advised him to take a break. A minor stroke or something. May Allah grant him speedy and complete recovery.

Last edited:
Where is the source?
I just checked his twitter account, nothing has been mentioned there.

Salaam

I watched his show on news one live. He said all of it there.

Yeah I'm watching it right now.. He clearly explained that he suffered from a stroke (which we already) but recovered however Drs. recommended him to take rest but started doing program. However, now he has been warned again so he will take rest for some time. May Allah bless with perfect health.

Salaam

Yeah I'm watching it right now.. He clearly explained that he suffered from a stroke (which we already) but recovered however Drs. recommended him to take rest but started doing program. However, now he has been warned again so he will take rest for some time. May Allah bless with perfect health.

Yeah rewatched the start - i seem to have missed the part where he mentioned it. Edited my first post to add this info.

Salaam

Yeah rewatched the start - i seem to have missed the part where he mentioned it. Edited my first post to add this info.
InshaAllah once recovered, he will be back. I pray for his full recovery. He is the only anchor/analyst who I have listened regularly rather my day does not end until I watch live with Dr Shahid, even if my wife complain :)

news media has its own glamour and allure. He'll be back after getting all rested up.

InshaAllah once recovered, he will be back. I pray for his full recovery. He is the only anchor/analyst who I have listened regularly rather my day does not end until I watch live with Dr Shahid, even if my wife complain :)

He Took On Some Powerful Interests Who Have A Hand In Every Possible Criminal Activity From Land Grabbing To Child Abuse.

Sadly He Was Standing Alone

He Took On Some Powerful Interests Who Have A Hand In Every Possible Criminal Activity From Land Grabbing To Child Abuse.

Sadly He Was Standing Alone
That's the price you have to pay for standing up to the powerful corrupt elite of Pakistan who is supported by the global establishment as well. But what made my heartache is that it all happened under IK's nose who never forgets to mention the saying of Caliph Umar "If a dog dies of thirst on the banks of river Euphrates, Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) will be held responsible"

Back
Top Bottom